the demrat party at work

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

the bottom feeders of the left. Far far worse than anything the right did when BO was in.

Drumpf is such an incompetent fuckup people are really going there.
Glad you and the other lying left wing assholes feel that way/
Why are you glad? Dont you want him to get reelected?
Oh yes very much so. As long as the left wing loons are having meltdowns, that means Trump is doing well.
Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup and carnival barker. I've never seen him do well at anything other than con Drumpftards.

Biggest retard on USMB. ^

And in the company of jbander, triggered, rightwinger, Dana-what's-her-face, and all the other snowflakes, that's quite an achievement.
Sorry to trigger your emotions there cave chimp. its funny to me that people are trying to kill the fat fuckup. :lol:

Oh yes very much so. As long as the left wing loons are having meltdowns, that means Trump is doing well.
Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup and carnival barker. I've never seen him do well at anything other than con Drumpftards.
Like I said so long as the left wing loons are in meltdown mode we are headed in the correct direction.

And in the company of jbander, triggered, rightwinger, Dana-what's-her-face, and all the other snowflakes, that's quite an achievement.
Sorry to trigger your emotions there cave chimp. its funny to me that people are trying to kill the fat fuckup. :lol:
Did you see Trump watching SpaceX? He looked scared. Like he had a target on his head.

Trump is weak. How come I haven't seen any MAGAhatters on TV? They are at home cowering like the weak President.
In a lot of cases they don't want to be shot at, have bricks thrown at them by left wing loons and their demrat party sponsors.

Like I said so long as the left wing loons are in meltdown mode we are headed in the correct direction.
I hope that makes you feel better when he is gone.

Trump is weak. How come I haven't seen any MAGAhatters on TV? They are at home cowering like the weak President.
Yep. Drumpf is weak. Full of bluster and false bravado until a fire cracker goes off near the white house. :lol:

Did you see Trump watching SpaceX? He looked scared. Like he had a target on his head.
No I missed that. I heard that he spoke on the riots while he was there though instead of holding a press conference to address the nation on this specific topic.

the bottom feeders of the left. Far far worse than anything the right did when BO was in.
Liberal media encouraging the violence.

Not as funny as the black guys dying of heart attacks when a white cop gives them what they finally have coming. Now that's a reason for celebration.

I hope that makes you feel better when he is gone.
In January 2025 if all goes well.

Forum List

Back