Zone1 The Demographic of Abortion vs. The Demographics of the RvW Demonstrators

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
While the numbers are not extremely accurate due to uncertain and unwilling data sources, it appears that about 40% of American abortions each year are performed on African American women. The majority are single, with no kids.

Accordingly, they are almost three-and-a-half times more likely to have an abortion than "white" women, a proportion which the CDC confirms.

So why are 90% of the women visible in these public protests "white" women? If the Black women of America are much more likely to be impacted by the reversal of RvW, why are they not out demonstrating? And if not that many "white" women are impacted, why are they getting their knickers in a bunch over it?

Could it be that Leftist women (ALL Leftists, in fact) believe that African American women are too disconnected or feeble minded to alter their reproductive behaviors in response to this change? Seems racist to me.

If so, that would be consistent with the Leftist view that Blacks are too feeble minded or disconnected to get a fukking photo ID card to vote, while most Blacks don't think it's much of a problem, according to the polling that I have seen.

While most American Blacks live in jurisdictions where abortion will still be readily available, if it were NO LONGER AVAILABLE, wouldn't you expect ALL women (including Blacks) who are sexually active but don't want to have kids to take greater precautions than they would have a month ago? Is that too much to ask or expect?

And I won't opine on the question of whether MEN would act differently in light of this new reality; Men are controlled by their hormones, not rational thought.

While the numbers are not extremely accurate due to uncertain and unwilling data sources, it appears that about 40% of American abortions each year are performed on African American women. The majority are single, with no kids.

Accordingly, they are almost three-and-a-half times more likely to have an abortion than "white" women, a proportion which the CDC confirms.

So why are 90% of the women visible in these public protests "white" women? If the Black women of America are much more likely to be impacted by the reversal of RvW, why are they not out demonstrating? And if not that many "white" women are impacted, why are they getting their knickers in a bunch over it?

Could it be that Leftist women (ALL Leftists, in fact) believe that African American women are too disconnected or feeble minded to alter their reproductive behaviors in response to this change? Seems racist to me.

If so, that would be consistent with the Leftist view that Blacks are too feeble minded or disconnected to get a fukking photo ID card to vote, while most Blacks don't think it's much of a problem, according to the polling that I have seen.

While most American Blacks live in jurisdictions where abortion will still be readily available, if it were NO LONGER AVAILABLE, wouldn't you expect ALL women (including Blacks) who are sexually active but don't want to have kids to take greater precautions than they would have a month ago? Is that too much to ask or expect?

And I won't opine on the question of whether MEN would act differently in light of this new reality; Men are controlled by their hormones, not rational thought.
Excellent point. Once again, white liberals treat blacks like pets. Incapable of taking care of themselves. Not intelligent enough.
It also shows abortion has nothing to do with what the left says it does.

Forum List

Back