The Democrats will piss and whine about Trump but will ultimately fold to everything he wants to do

You are 100000% correct...the GOP spent the last 8 years giving Obama hell, called him out his first few days in office as being a liar..they never waiverd or bent when it came to Obama. When your in gerrymandered districts, you can do shit like this.....AND despite all the shit Trump has done to minorities, women, gays, handicap, etc....they will stand firm and strong with this man til the end....THAT IS THE ONLY PROPS I GIVE RACIST...THEY ALL STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT...

Democrats however are a whole different brand of creatures....They worry about their jobs, themselves and pissin off white people and that's about it. They are in essence cowards and I'm ashamed sometimes to be a democrat, because they lack conviction, courage and purpose. They turned on Obama, refused his help when campaigning and so many lost districts as a result, because they focused too much on white people who wouldn't vote for their ass in the first place and those that do get re elected, bend like rubber bands to the GOP establishment and gain nothing for it. This time will be no different, may they all burn in hell!!

do you think using bold font makes you right? only a child thinks that
Bitch, I have said this a zillion times now a zillion and one...I am slightly blind, can barely see and I need to the bold print to see what I am typing....you neo nuts, you mindless idiots need to focus on shit that matters, this is a non fuckin issue. God, you people make me ill....You don't like how I type, what I say, than gotdamit put me on ignore and keep it moving, k?
Dear tigerred59 sorry I didn't know this either!!
My apologies! I took back my rating off that comment after you explained. Thanks for that!
I applaud you and your efforts in typing and sharing on here because otherwise we would miss out hearing from you.

Can I please suggest you add to your Signature line on your profile "please excuse the boldface typing due to partial blindness of the writer. If replying to my posts, please also use all boldface so I can read and reply to you. Thank you !"

Wow, this is a first and I am deeply humbled by your comment....of course I will alert everyone and put that in my signature line and sorry for the B word, but as you know, I got a potty mouth and I can't help it.(smile). I'm diabetic, found out too late and it effected my sight...but God is good, its under control and I'm still here, eh?
Honestly tigerred59 as a free speech advocate, I'd rather you post and cuss than not post at all. I'll take honest expression any day, as long as the purpose is to work out problems.

I think honest unfettered dialogue is essential to hearing out and redressing grievances. No I don't agree using it to bully to cut people out, but of course name calling happens online as part of the free speech culture we enjoy in America. I'll take the good with the bad, and trust the good will prevail over time!

Now once we establish agreed relations, the cussing will cut back on its own. It won't happen as much when we feel we are connecting and don't need to fight each other to even be heard. The turf wars ought to stop as we agree to respect each other's turf and beliefs.

I know firsthand It's frustrating being a Democrat and watching the pimping and selling out for office destroy the very principles of inclusion, of free choice, and uplifting minority interests out of oppressive setbacks. it's going to take concerted efforts from the grassroots all the way up to the top. Not vice versa, the top down mgmt only causes parties to take turns being the bigger bully in a no win war to dominate with ideology equally offensive to each other!

So tigerred59 I'm glad you are here and I'm not the only one yelling how FU the D party has been with the bullying politics and corporate selling out. Don't get me started!

As for your diabetes, there are studies I'd like to support more research in helping the body and cells to restore naturally as much as possible. Two avenues I believe merit medical research in are (1) spiritual healing where the mind can sometimes help the body do more than what medicine alone can do, even recover on the cellular level of DNA and unconscious changes that may still be possible beyond what past cases tell us can or can't be reversed (2) glycoscience that focuses on cell repair by identifying which combination of natural sugars could possibly help cells go back to rejuvenating and replenishing their natural function. Do you want me to ask the founding researcher in Houston what has been done for diabetes and vision loss? We can try both methods: the spiritual healing is free but may take several stages because it starts with the spiritual clearing of blockages to healing, then opens up the mind, and then opens up the body to restore natural healing as much as possible; the smart sugars approach to boosting cell restoration can cost 200-300 a week in cases of cancer, but I'm not sure about diabetes. Do you want me to ask my friend JC Spencer on this? He is launching medical research in Houston. He has helped people reduce the time and effects of chemo. They may work on cystic fibrosis to help children next. But diabetes affects so many people now, surely there should be funds to develop better dietary support to curb the debilitating effects. Thanks and let me know.

The resources I refer for free spiritual healing are
www.healingisyours.com if it's neurological first then the mind affecting the body
Www.christianhealingmin.org if it's spiritual and mental that's affecting body or relations with others that need to be healed around the person
And in Houston Olivia Reiner 7138290899 who does the deep spiritual healing only, but has partnered with JC Spencer on the medical research and application to cell repair .
perhaps with you, it would take both if the physical loss needs additional steps if any of that could possibly be reversed, it depends
My mouth has gotten me into more trouble than I care to address, but I'm old and teaching an old dog new tricks isn't worth the effort, now with that being said, Trump demands a response that is unfiltered and unabashed. When dealing with these see no evil hear no evil Trump morons, there is no way in hell you can not go there with these people. I stand firmly by my words, however harsh and vulgar they become, because the era of Trump commands no less.

Forum List

Back