NYT notes impact of US on Iraq, no mention of itself

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
In Iraq, whose modern history has been profoundly shaped by the decisions of American presidents... (New York TImes)

Anyone recall the war-mongering of New York Times columnists like Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman? Or the acquiescence by the Times in the giant weapons-of-mass-destruction fraud perpetrated against the world by Israelis Doug Feith, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz?

In Iraq, whose modern history has been profoundly shaped by the decisions of American presidents... (New York TImes)

Anyone recall the war-mongering of New York Times columnists like Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman? Or the acquiescence by the Times in the giant weapons-of-mass-destruction fraud perpetrated against the world by Israelis Doug Feith, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz?
I just remember Democrats being on board to invade Iraq and then when the aftermath went south they started playing the anti-Vietnam bullshit game.

I just remember Democrats being on board to invade Iraq and then when the aftermath went south they started playing the anti-Vietnam bullshit game.
I remember you rubes wishing we could send more and more people to be killed and maimed even after it had been clear for years there was no reason to have ever been there in the first place.

The Democrats voted to authorize the Iraq War, then stabbed our troops in the back when they opposed the war, acting like they never voted for it. This kind of treason is par for the course for the treasonous Democrat party.

I remember you rubes wishing we could send more and more people to be killed and maimed even after it had been clear for years there was no reason to have ever been there in the first place.
I remember our military presence being increased and successfully completing that job before Obama removed them and wasted all of that sacrifice.

I remember our military presence being increased and successfully completing that job before Obama removed them and wasted all of that sacrifice.
I remember you all wishing there was more and more sacrifice without any timeline and vilifying anybody who wanted our soldiers home safe. How many more thousands of sacrifices would have satisfied you?

I remember you all wishing there was more and more sacrifice without any timeline and vilifying anybody who wanted our soldiers home safe. How many more thousands of sacrifices would have satisfied you?
Not more sacrifice. More effectual military policy. Obama turned that into wasted sacrifice. And an entirely new and more forceful muslim terrorist enemy.

What was their job? To hide away and wink as Iraqis undertook ethnic cleansing? To reduce Iraq to a broken state? Couldn't have been to seize WMD.

Hey dude, all that was set in stone by the bush administration. Obama had no choice but to withdraw our troops.

I'm

Hey dude, all that was set in stone by the bush administration. Obama had no choice but to withdraw our troops.
You're a dupe. That was not set in stone. That was the excuse used by obama in order to remove troops and appease his stuck-in-the-1960's voters and pretend it was Vietnam all over again.
That set in stone conveniently seemed to go away once obama had to send 5000 more troops back into Iraq.

I'm

You're a dupe. That was not set in stone. That was the excuse used by obama in order to remove troops and appease his stuck-in-the-1960's voters and pretend it was Vietnam all over again.
That set in stone conveniently seemed to go away once obama had to send 5000 more troops back into Iraq.

No, I'm not a dupe. I argue facts while you argue bs.

I'm

But you couldn't refute my alleged bs.

I'm

But you couldn't refute my alleged bs.

There was nothing of substance to refute. Try harder next time.

They want to sacrifice your sons & daughters to wage Israels wars.

New Topics

Forum List

Back