The Democrats Racist Anti-White Core Beliefs on Display

You need to spend about two weeks working with me and we can get your head screwed on right.

I have better things to do but thanks for making a very unconvincing argument for white supremacy.

Your reading skills are about equal to the average 4th grader. There is not one sentence that would lead anyone with an IQ above their shoe size nor an educational level above that of a fourth grader that could interpret white supremacy from what I wrote.

We both know what real white supremacists do. They accuse others of what THEY are guilt of. So, are you KKK, Nazi, or white nationalist?

My point is anyone who says there is a 'white genocide' going on is most likely a white supremacist with a victim complex.

That is silly. I'm not anybody's victim. I don't want to lord over other races so I'm damn well not a supremacist. Whites who saw and understood slavery weren't victims of it. I'm just honest enough to understand it when I see it.

So, then whites aren't being persecuted and there is not white genocide then that you originally claimed? Glad to hear you don't think you're a victim.

Just because other people are being victimized does not mean that I am. Yes. whites ARE being persecuted.

Yesterday, the evening news thought a guy with a Confederate flag was worth a story on the national evening news. WTH? If we're that threatened by a fucking flag while Muslims can wear diapers on their head and we walk right by them, something is wrong.

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

I don’t understand why Republicans hate being called racist when they have an all white party.
And now that they’re getting rid of the one black congressman and the one black senator, they’ll have an all white leader ship. As far as they’re concerned it’ll be pure.

I don't understand why it bothers the Republicans to be called racists by a political party that is practicing subtle genocide against the whites. I know the whites have been instilled with a false sense of guilt, but can't they get over it?
Not true. There’s a lot of white people in the Democratic Party. The thing is those white people are all the white people Republicans literally hate with a passion. You know how Republicans hate gay people. You know Republicans hate liberals and atheist. You know Republicans really really hate scientists.
See what I mean?

I have better things to do but thanks for making a very unconvincing argument for white supremacy.

Your reading skills are about equal to the average 4th grader. There is not one sentence that would lead anyone with an IQ above their shoe size nor an educational level above that of a fourth grader that could interpret white supremacy from what I wrote.

We both know what real white supremacists do. They accuse others of what THEY are guilt of. So, are you KKK, Nazi, or white nationalist?

My point is anyone who says there is a 'white genocide' going on is most likely a white supremacist with a victim complex.

That is silly. I'm not anybody's victim. I don't want to lord over other races so I'm damn well not a supremacist. Whites who saw and understood slavery weren't victims of it. I'm just honest enough to understand it when I see it.

So, then whites aren't being persecuted and there is not white genocide then that you originally claimed? Glad to hear you don't think you're a victim.

Just because other people are being victimized does not mean that I am. Yes. whites ARE being persecuted.

Yesterday, the evening news thought a guy with a Confederate flag was worth a story on the national evening news. WTH? If we're that threatened by a fucking flag while Muslims can wear diapers on their head and we walk right by them, something is wrong.

You called it a 'subtle white genocide', if you are saying you are white then yes, you're being a cry-baby.

The Confederate flag is in the news a lot these days. Pretty much debating the civil war is kind of a hot topic right now. Remember Charlotteseville? So when you say "a guy with a Confederate flag was worth a story on the national evening news" then that doesn't sound too far fetched. Of course you aren't giving any details as to what this was about.

Nothing wrong with Communism

Top human murderers of all time.

1. Mao - commie
2. Stalin - commie

Yeah, what could possibly be wrong....[/QUOTE
]
And it’s the Chinese they give trumps daughter all kinds of trademarks. And it’s the Russians that Trump works for.

Odd how all that stuff is connected.

And it’s the Chinese they give trumps daughter all kinds of trademarks. And it’s the Russians that Trump works for.

Odd how all that stuff is connected.

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

I don’t understand why Republicans hate being called racist when they have an all white party.
And now that they’re getting rid of the one black congressman and the one black senator, they’ll have an all white leader ship. As far as they’re concerned it’ll be pure.

I don't understand why it bothers the Republicans to be called racists by a political party that is practicing subtle genocide against the whites. I know the whites have been instilled with a false sense of guilt, but can't they get over it?
Not true. There’s a lot of white people in the Democratic Party. The thing is those white people are all the white people Republicans literally hate with a passion. You know how Republicans hate gay people. You know Republicans hate liberals and atheist. You know Republicans really really hate scientists.
See what I mean?

According to Porter whites are being subjected to genocide because some guy on the news had a confederate flag.

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

See what I mean?

You have to be kidding. Right? Tell me you didn't just say what you said.

The Democrats appeal to self hating whites. Black people in the civil rights era drew support from a mixed multitude. So, dude, for real. Read a little more history.

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

See what I mean?

According to Porter whites are being subjected to genocide because some guy on the news had a confederate flag.

You're being a fucking idiot now. How many examples do you want during my lifetime of the screwing whites are taking? You tell me how many to make the case, and your wish is my command.

EVERY slight you can name that happens to a non-white, I'll match you for something done against whites. But then the truth would be racist, wouldn't it? You're an uneducated hypocrite.

You called it a 'subtle white genocide', if you are saying you are white then yes, you're being a cry-baby.

The Confederate flag is in the news a lot these days. Pretty much debating the civil war is kind of a hot topic right now. Remember Charlotteseville? So when you say "a guy with a Confederate flag was worth a story on the national evening news" then that doesn't sound too far fetched. Of course you aren't giving any details as to what this was about.

What if I'm not white? Then I'm not a crybaby. Hell, 3000 people perished during 9 / 11 and in my neighborhood the IHOP (owned by Muslims that wear their garb to work) it was business as usual. Live and let live. How many examples do you want?

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

See what I mean?

You're being a fucking idiot now. How many examples do you want during my lifetime of the screwing whites are taking? You tell me how many to make the case, and your wish is my command.

I want a good example for starters.

EVERY slight you can name that happens to a non-white, I'll match you for something done against whites. But then the truth would be racist, wouldn't it? You're an uneducated hypocrite.

Let's start with redlining.

What if I'm not white? Then I'm not a crybaby. Hell, 3000 people perished during 9 / 11 and in my neighborhood the IHOP (owned by Muslims that wear their garb to work) it was business as usual. Live and let live. How many examples do you want?

I don't care what race you are, but I'm pretty sure you're white.

IHOP stayed open, oh no. Do you live near the WTC? Not that it really matters.

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

See what I mean?

I knew a guy once, William Shockley. He even got a Nobel for his work on semiconductors and transistors (instrumental in ushering in the computer age.) Wikipedia tells it better than I do:

"In 1981, he filed a libel suit against the Atlanta Constitution after a science writer, Roger Witherspoon, compared Shockley's advocacy of a voluntary sterilization program to Nazi human experimentation. The suit took three years to go to trial. Shockley won the suit but received only one dollar in damages[39] and no punitive damages."

William Shockley - Wikipedia

So a false charge of equating someone to Hitler in a major newspaper is worth a dollar??? Who are we shitting?

See what I mean?

I knew a guy once, William Shockley. He even got a Nobel for his work on semiconductors and transistors (instrumental in ushering in the computer age.) Wikipedia tells it better than I do:

"In 1981, he filed a libel suit against the Atlanta Constitution after a science writer, Roger Witherspoon, compared Shockley's advocacy of a voluntary sterilization program to Nazi human experimentation. The suit took three years to go to trial. Shockley won the suit but received only one dollar in damages[39] and no punitive damages."

So a false charge of equating someone to Hitler in a major newspaper is worth a dollar??? Who are we shitting?

Really? Generations of black people unable to get credit and build wealth and you compare this to a guy who only got a buck in a lawsuit that in now way at all appears to be an affront to white people?

Sorry, I can't take you seriously.

See what I mean?

Really? Generations of black people unable to get credit and build wealth and you compare this to a guy who only got a buck in a lawsuit that in now way at all appears to be an affront to white people?

You can't take it seriously because you are a bigoted hypocrite.

In all reality, buying, selling, hiring, firing, etc. freely are part of the free enterprise system. Nobody bitches when the cards fall the right way and the entire Atlanta City Council is all black. Nobody's tightey whiteys get in a bunch when it's revealed that Morehouse is an all black college nor does anyone out here make front page headlines out of the fact that Bounce tv caters to a black audience.

America gave the non-whites the 14th Amendment via devious and unconstitutional means. They gave them affirmative action, preferential hiring schemes, quotas, and top billing in sports, movies and other forms of entertainment.

It's never enough and today you're asking guys in their teens to 40s or so to keep paying for shit that was done generations before you or I were a gleam in our daddy's eyes. Blacks clearly and unequivocally discriminate against the whites.

It turns out being a two way street. Black men run down the road, unarmed and some cop uses them for target practice. Trump supporters have this funky math that isn't taught in any school in America - it's a one column accounting ledger about what foreigners from across the border "cost." If I remind them that an accounting ledger has a debit and credit side AND Trump supporters don't factor in the contributions, then I'm graced with the same kind of white bigotry that you spew on behalf of non-whites.

The non-whites make this phony and pretentious argument against whites and slavery as justification to erase their history: monuments, plaques, paintings, memorials, and statues. . Non-whites are such bigots that they have created this one dimensional dumb ass stereotype that all whites are responsible for slavery and the non-whites won't be avenged until every last white man has been eliminated. The ONLY thing American culture was about was holding the blacks down. The reality is that black slaves lived in better housing and ate better than their white counterparts that were blue collar workers. It's no excuse for slavery, but let's be honest:

Whites didn't create slavery. They were at the forefront of ENDING it. Black people who were sold into slavery by their own brethren don't have anything bad to say about the blacks that sold them. The Jewish slavers are NEVER mentioned. I lost the memo that says they paid any reparations, BTW. Before I forget some of the more egregious insults, the statue of God Bless America singer, Kate Smith, was taken down on the pretext that she had some allegedly racist lyrics in some songs (a number so low, nobody has ever published it.) Meanwhile, they let this dude sing this kind of stuff and have nothing bad to say about him:

How come he doesn't get singled out? Either the non-white political forces are scared shitless that their real agenda will get exposed if they get too cocky OR they've swept it under the rug because that guy is a Jew and nobody in their right mind would be stupid enough to say things about them like they do whites - even if they share culpability.

So hypocritical are the non-white forces in this country (and racist) that they will stand in front of an American flag and pledge allegiance to it when it was the same flag that flew over the White House when Roger Taney wrote the majority opinion in the Dred Scott v. Sanford decision. Give the non-whites some time. If they are so all fired "offended" by a freaking Confederate flag, how come you suppose they lack the courage to curse the one that flew over the White House when blacks were told they could not be citizens of the United States? All that "we're offended" B.S. is phonier than Vince McMahon's wrestling shows. It's a pretext to hate whites. But, I digress. You were not smart enough to know the difference between subtle genocide and the race war in general.

For years, doctors (millions of which are non-white) have prescribed high price drugs that have killed millions of whites. The swill they use as a theory is that doctors assume the whites have more money and better insurance so they can afford these drugs that have now decimated the white population. Corporations, the doctors lobby, government, and Big Pharma are trying to control their "subjects" with high potency drugs. If you doubt it, try Googling SSRIs and mass shooters... then you'll get that horseshit about correlation and causation (pure crap because sometimes correlation can be linked to causation - given the right parameters.) Most mass shooters are white.

The doctors have theorized that whites are more likely to become addicted to drugs because of their genetics and a higher IQ (damn if I said that, it would be racist (sic))

Drug Addiction, Unmasked : The Types Of People Most Likely To Get Addicted And Why

So, let me see, the left has attacked the culture and heritage of the whites; they've attempted to destroy their history; marginalized and even denied their contributions to society and history; denying all they have accomplished. We allow the mothers of white males along with doctors, government and Big Pharma drug the Hell out of them until they do not resemble a human being. If you look at the picture long enough, you begin to understand why whites are now pushing back... If you have the capacity to be honest.

The Democrats like to pretend they represent all people, but funny thing... they will not come to the aid of a white person when they're being shit on. Yet it was the Republicans that sacrificed to get blacks an equal station in life. That is NOT an endorsement of the Republicans as I'm embarrassed FOR them due to the stupid, idiotic and counterproductive policies they have chosen.

I'm on the outside, looking in. I'm watching all sides fight until all the Liberties our forefathers fought, bled and died for are gone with the wind and the whole lot of you will be a ONE RACE / ONE RELIGION / ONE WORLD society without a history or a purpose except to serve the giant corporations and petty despots that will live off your work. Blame whoever in the Hell you want, but whites are subject to a subtle genocide and they don't have the NAACP, ADL, etc. to go to bat for them. They have Donald Trump, David Duke, Richard Spencer and an assortment of dumb asses that would choke on their own spit if their mothers didn't swab out their throats. If you want to judge me and try to make me fit into one of our cookie cutter molds, give it your best shot.

Last edited:
See what I mean?

My parents were about a decade behind black people in credit and build wealth agenda. It still took a little time ramp up for black people though. Forgive people if they get married and have kids in that way. For that improves the chances of building up some credit and some wealth.

Republicans don’t cry. We are the party of mature people. We are the party of responsible adults.

Presupposing that to be true, and I don't vote for Democrats, where in the Hell is your leadership?
where is yours !! it looks like the idiotic racist socialist white hating fascist anti Semites called the squad
Republicans don’t cry. We are the party of mature people. We are the party of responsible adults.

Presupposing that to be true, and I don't vote for Democrats, where in the Hell is your leadership?
where is yours !! it looks like the idiotic racist socialist white hating fascist anti Semites called the squad

What stupidity! I'm no supporter of facism. You wouldn't call me a socialist to my face. Trump is not the leader of the white people. He is the Manchurian Candidate aiding in the destruction of America. Anti- Semite??? Do idiots like you all come from the same insane asylum?

You don't have one, single, solitary fact - not even a statement that begins to justify the bullshit you posted. If we could take all the dumb asses like you and turn their brains into dynamite, we couldn't get enough charge to blow your nose.

I'm looking for some leadership. We need people that understand the principles about Freedom, Liberty, Free Enterprise, and Unalienable Rights. We need a leader that would come forward and talk about cultural integrity and the nation that leads the world in its benevolence and giving. We need a leader that will tell people to live and let live. We need a leader that embraces the ideology that made America the superpower that it once was. I have scanned both sides of the political aisle. Among the Democrats and Republicans I cannot find such a person. The white people obviously think it's Trump - a man who has yet to READ the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. It is not the Democrats. They are repulsed by the foundational principles.
you fucking pussy assed bitch i'd get right into your face and call you a bitch and a socialist faggot to your face .... if you cant see that Trump loves American citizens and puts them 1st before people that are not from this country like a leader of a country should you are an idiot !

We have PM here for those who need it.

Donald Trump is a double talking liar that works for the people wanting to bring about a global government.

Trump told his supporters he was pro-gun. He violated three provisions of the Constitution with his bump stock ban.

Trump has vowed to go after silencers and he doesn't believe we should own "assault weapons." Where Trump REALLY stands lies in the hands of the people he chooses to help him execute the laws:

chuckcanterbury.jpg

Trump’s Pick to lead ATF has Supported Gun Control | Gun Owners of America

favicon.ico
gunowners.org

Did Trump just nominate a gun-grabber for Attorney General? | Gun Owners of America

Currently on gun control, Trump waffles back and forth, trying to please the NRA (gun control Lite) versus the masses of uneducated people that never took civics in high school. Trump also wants "Red Flag Laws." I have a plan that would reduce mass shootings without the need for additional taxes, no more bureaucracies, and NO gun control measures. Trump won't even put it on the table.

On the immigration issue - which is the de facto race issue, Trump gets all of his talking points from the same man David Duke (ex KKK leader did) when Duke was lobbying for the Nazi Party and then founded his own version of the KKK. Duke and Trump were both in the Reform Party at the same time. To deny they're kindred spirits is wholly dishonest.

Donald Trump was also friends with the Clintons (closet racists.) The Clintons like to play class warfare politics in order to control both the Democrats and Republicans. Trump only joined in the fun to destroy the Republican Party. Think not? Explain how the Republican Party got flipped:

Yeah, we have an immigration issue; however, Trump is always pushing National Socialist / Communist "solutions":

There is the false allegation that the undocumented foreigners don't pay taxes. That flies in the face of the truth. The Chief Actuary of the Socialist Security Administration says that 75 percent of undocumented foreigners get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and pay the taxes. What Trump and his supporters are doing is to try and justify the 16 Amendment (which was illegally ratified.) It is a plank out of the Communist Manifesto.

In order to deal with immigration, the right wanted the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify which is going to be used to classify Americans. It is strictly a National Socialist solution.

Trump supporters whine and cry about so - called "illegals" stealing jobs (sic) REALITY CHECK: An employer owns the jobs they create. Under the de jure / lawful / constitutional interpretation of our laws, employers are not beholden to anyone and can give the job to anyone they please. When the government owns and controls the jobs and labor of a country, you have SOCIALISM.

Trump has not passed any significant laws on immigration. EVERYTHING he's done has been done via Executive fiat. Kamala Harris has vowed to repeal all of that when she becomes president. It's not like that crap is a statute. All it will take to undo it is the stroke of a pen. Meanwhile, Trump is on board with people like you - the braggarts and Internet tough guys without much going for them.

You will submit to National ID, the Constitution Free Zone, 24 / 7 / 365 womb to the tomb surveillance, endless background checks, armed drones patrolling your skies (which sounds good to you until Kamala Harris is elected and those armed drones are being used to take YOU out.) The warrant less searches and denial of Due Process will only be the beginning.

All that aside, the "racist" stuff is where I'll end this rant. Trump supporters want to bitch about the Democrats being racist. They are. I won't dispute it. But, every time there is an opportunity to address the immigration issue, Trump supporters want the government to ENFORCE LAWS INTRODUCED AND PASSED BY DEMOCRATS!!!

It's like the Republican Party is stuck on stupid, flushing their Rights down the toilet, and too damn dim witted to be able to put better solutions on the table. Between the nutty ass wall idea and calling children "anchor babies," which proved to be a damn lie, Trump has proven he's just as much a racist as his friends, the Clintons and David Duke. Trump's ultimate goal is globalism. He's friends with the head honcho at the Council on Foreign Relations (the largest ONE WORLD / GLOBALIST think tank in the world):

Donald Trump and Rupert Murdoch: inside the billionaire bromance

Trump is a Democrat in disguise; he is a traitor; he is a sick reprobate; he is a pathological liar; he's a wannabe dictator that can't keep people working with him for more than a few months.

Soooo... if you don't like it, bite me. If you want to say something a little more personal, try PM. You will have much better luck. If, after the facts are presented, you think Trump is all that and a bag of chips, I don't have to go off on a tangent, calling you names I would say to someone I was trying to provoke.

Trump is no democrat !! he just de funded planned parenthood !! he stands up for this country !!.... no globalist ...pulling out or police actions overseas! ...no globalist......and on and on and on in many cases pissing off leaders of foreign countries that have been taking advantage of the US for decades !...no globalist ...and if he went after our guns we would not vote for him in 2020 !. i am a gun owner and would never vote for anyone that tries to take them away.

See what I mean?

Blacks have always had access to credit and business opportunities. Some freed blacks even owned slaves.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/3115425?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Last edited:

In all reality, buying, selling, hiring, firing, etc. freely are part of the free enterprise system. Nobody bitches when the cards fall the right way and the entire Atlanta City Council is all black. Nobody's tightey whiteys get in a bunch when it's revealed that Morehouse is an all black college nor does anyone out here make front page headlines out of the fact that Bounce tv caters to a black audience.

America gave the non-whites the 14th Amendment via devious and unconstitutional means. They gave them affirmative action, preferential hiring schemes, quotas, and top billing in sports, movies and other forms of entertainment.

It's never enough and today you're asking guys in their teens to 40s or so to keep paying for shit that was done generations before you or I were a gleam in our daddy's eyes. Blacks clearly and unequivocally discriminate against the whites.

It turns out being a two way street. Black men run down the road, unarmed and some cop uses them for target practice. Trump supporters have this funky math that isn't taught in any school in America - it's a one column accounting ledger about what foreigners from across the border "cost." If I remind them that an accounting ledger has a debit and credit side AND Trump supporters don't factor in the contributions, then I'm graced with the same kind of white bigotry that you spew on behalf of non-whites.

The non-whites make this phony and pretentious argument against whites and slavery as justification to erase their history: monuments, plaques, paintings, memorials, and statues. . Non-whites are such bigots that they have created this one dimensional dumb ass stereotype that all whites are responsible for slavery and the non-whites won't be avenged until every last white man has been eliminated. The ONLY thing American culture was about was holding the blacks down. The reality is that black slaves lived in better housing and ate better than their white counterparts that were blue collar workers. It's no excuse for slavery, but let's be honest:

Whites didn't create slavery. They were at the forefront of ENDING it. Black people who were sold into slavery by their own brethren don't have anything bad to say about the blacks that sold them. The Jewish slavers are NEVER mentioned. I lost the memo that says they paid any reparations, BTW. Before I forget some of the more egregious insults, the statue of God Bless America singer, Kate Smith, was taken down on the pretext that she had some allegedly racist lyrics in some songs (a number so low, nobody has ever published it.) Meanwhile, they let this dude sing this kind of stuff and have nothing bad to say about him:

How come he doesn't get singled out? Either the non-white political forces are scared shitless that their real agenda will get exposed if they get too cocky OR they've swept it under the rug because that guy is a Jew and nobody in their right mind would be stupid enough to say things about them like they do whites - even if they share culpability.

So hypocritical are the non-white forces in this country (and racist) that they will stand in front of an American flag and pledge allegiance to it when it was the same flag that flew over the White House when Roger Taney wrote the majority opinion in the Dred Scott v. Sanford decision. Give the non-whites some time. If they are so all fired "offended" by a freaking Confederate flag, how come you suppose they lack the courage to curse the one that flew over the White House when blacks were told they could not be citizens of the United States? All that "we're offended" B.S. is phonier than Vince McMahon's wrestling shows. It's a pretext to hate whites. But, I digress. You were not smart enough to know the difference between subtle genocide and the race war in general.

For years, doctors (millions of which are non-white) have prescribed high price drugs that have killed millions of whites. The swill they use as a theory is that doctors assume the whites have more money and better insurance so they can afford these drugs that have now decimated the white population. Corporations, the doctors lobby, government, and Big Pharma are trying to control their "subjects" with high potency drugs. If you doubt it, try Googling SSRIs and mass shooters... then you'll get that horseshit about correlation and causation (pure crap because sometimes correlation can be linked to causation - given the right parameters.) Most mass shooters are white.

The doctors have theorized that whites are more likely to become addicted to drugs because of their genetics and a higher IQ (damn if I said that, it would be racist (sic))

Drug Addiction, Unmasked : The Types Of People Most Likely To Get Addicted And Why

So, let me see, the left has attacked the culture and heritage of the whites; they've attempted to destroy their history; marginalized and even denied their contributions to society and history; denying all they have accomplished. We allow the mothers of white males along with doctors, government and Big Pharma drug the Hell out of them until they do not resemble a human being. If you look at the picture long enough, you begin to understand why whites are now pushing back... If you have the capacity to be honest.

The Democrats like to pretend they represent all people, but funny thing... they will not come to the aid of a white person when they're being shit on. Yet it was the Republicans that sacrificed to get blacks an equal station in life. That is NOT an endorsement of the Republicans as I'm embarrassed FOR them due to the stupid, idiotic and counterproductive policies they have chosen.

I'm on the outside, looking in. I'm watching all sides fight until all the Liberties our forefathers fought, bled and died for are gone with the wind and the whole lot of you will be a ONE RACE / ONE RELIGION / ONE WORLD society without a history or a purpose except to serve the giant corporations and petty despots that will live off your work. Blame whoever in the Hell you want, but whites are subject to a subtle genocide and they don't have the NAACP, ADL, etc. to go to bat for them. They have Donald Trump, David Duke, Richard Spencer and an assortment of dumb asses that would choke on their own spit if their mothers didn't swab out their throats. If you want to judge me and try to make me fit into one of our cookie cutter molds, give it your best shot.

You are on it with some things...but miss the mark on police shootings and putting the President in the same group with David Duke. Way off the mark on that one pal. Also, if a nation is to enjoy the sovereignty afforded it as a recognized nation state within the international community, then it must have rule of law and border security.

What stupidity! I'm no supporter of facism. You wouldn't call me a socialist to my face. Trump is not the leader of the white people. He is the Manchurian Candidate aiding in the destruction of America. Anti- Semite??? Do idiots like you all come from the same insane asylum?

You don't have one, single, solitary fact - not even a statement that begins to justify the bullshit you posted. If we could take all the dumb asses like you and turn their brains into dynamite, we couldn't get enough charge to blow your nose.

I'm looking for some leadership. We need people that understand the principles about Freedom, Liberty, Free Enterprise, and Unalienable Rights. We need a leader that would come forward and talk about cultural integrity and the nation that leads the world in its benevolence and giving. We need a leader that will tell people to live and let live. We need a leader that embraces the ideology that made America the superpower that it once was. I have scanned both sides of the political aisle. Among the Democrats and Republicans I cannot find such a person. The white people obviously think it's Trump - a man who has yet to READ the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. It is not the Democrats. They are repulsed by the foundational principles.
you fucking pussy assed bitch i'd get right into your face and call you a bitch and a socialist faggot to your face .... if you cant see that Trump loves American citizens and puts them 1st before people that are not from this country like a leader of a country should you are an idiot !

We have PM here for those who need it.

Donald Trump is a double talking liar that works for the people wanting to bring about a global government.

Trump told his supporters he was pro-gun. He violated three provisions of the Constitution with his bump stock ban.

Trump has vowed to go after silencers and he doesn't believe we should own "assault weapons." Where Trump REALLY stands lies in the hands of the people he chooses to help him execute the laws:

chuckcanterbury.jpg

Trump’s Pick to lead ATF has Supported Gun Control | Gun Owners of America

favicon.ico
gunowners.org

Did Trump just nominate a gun-grabber for Attorney General? | Gun Owners of America

Currently on gun control, Trump waffles back and forth, trying to please the NRA (gun control Lite) versus the masses of uneducated people that never took civics in high school. Trump also wants "Red Flag Laws." I have a plan that would reduce mass shootings without the need for additional taxes, no more bureaucracies, and NO gun control measures. Trump won't even put it on the table.

On the immigration issue - which is the de facto race issue, Trump gets all of his talking points from the same man David Duke (ex KKK leader did) when Duke was lobbying for the Nazi Party and then founded his own version of the KKK. Duke and Trump were both in the Reform Party at the same time. To deny they're kindred spirits is wholly dishonest.

Donald Trump was also friends with the Clintons (closet racists.) The Clintons like to play class warfare politics in order to control both the Democrats and Republicans. Trump only joined in the fun to destroy the Republican Party. Think not? Explain how the Republican Party got flipped:

Yeah, we have an immigration issue; however, Trump is always pushing National Socialist / Communist "solutions":

There is the false allegation that the undocumented foreigners don't pay taxes. That flies in the face of the truth. The Chief Actuary of the Socialist Security Administration says that 75 percent of undocumented foreigners get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and pay the taxes. What Trump and his supporters are doing is to try and justify the 16 Amendment (which was illegally ratified.) It is a plank out of the Communist Manifesto.

In order to deal with immigration, the right wanted the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify which is going to be used to classify Americans. It is strictly a National Socialist solution.

Trump supporters whine and cry about so - called "illegals" stealing jobs (sic) REALITY CHECK: An employer owns the jobs they create. Under the de jure / lawful / constitutional interpretation of our laws, employers are not beholden to anyone and can give the job to anyone they please. When the government owns and controls the jobs and labor of a country, you have SOCIALISM.

Trump has not passed any significant laws on immigration. EVERYTHING he's done has been done via Executive fiat. Kamala Harris has vowed to repeal all of that when she becomes president. It's not like that crap is a statute. All it will take to undo it is the stroke of a pen. Meanwhile, Trump is on board with people like you - the braggarts and Internet tough guys without much going for them.

You will submit to National ID, the Constitution Free Zone, 24 / 7 / 365 womb to the tomb surveillance, endless background checks, armed drones patrolling your skies (which sounds good to you until Kamala Harris is elected and those armed drones are being used to take YOU out.) The warrant less searches and denial of Due Process will only be the beginning.

All that aside, the "racist" stuff is where I'll end this rant. Trump supporters want to bitch about the Democrats being racist. They are. I won't dispute it. But, every time there is an opportunity to address the immigration issue, Trump supporters want the government to ENFORCE LAWS INTRODUCED AND PASSED BY DEMOCRATS!!!

It's like the Republican Party is stuck on stupid, flushing their Rights down the toilet, and too damn dim witted to be able to put better solutions on the table. Between the nutty ass wall idea and calling children "anchor babies," which proved to be a damn lie, Trump has proven he's just as much a racist as his friends, the Clintons and David Duke. Trump's ultimate goal is globalism. He's friends with the head honcho at the Council on Foreign Relations (the largest ONE WORLD / GLOBALIST think tank in the world):

Donald Trump and Rupert Murdoch: inside the billionaire bromance

Trump is a Democrat in disguise; he is a traitor; he is a sick reprobate; he is a pathological liar; he's a wannabe dictator that can't keep people working with him for more than a few months.

Soooo... if you don't like it, bite me. If you want to say something a little more personal, try PM. You will have much better luck. If, after the facts are presented, you think Trump is all that and a bag of chips, I don't have to go off on a tangent, calling you names I would say to someone I was trying to provoke.

Trump is no democrat !! he just de funded planned parenthood !! he stands up for this country !!.... no globalist ...pulling out or police actions overseas! ...no globalist......and on and on and on in many cases pissing off leaders of foreign countries that have been taking advantage of the US for decades !...no globalist ...and if he went after our guns we would not vote for him in 2020 !. i am a gun owner and would never vote for anyone that tries to take them away.

You will vote him; he already went after the guns AND vowed to get the NRA on board and finish the job he started.

Trump is pissing foreign countries off, but he is not passing any meaningful legislation. Legislation = laws. Policies can be changed by the stroke of a pen and will be by the next liberal Democrat.

Behind these policies are the COSTS to your Freedoms and Liberties. For example, the court cases Trump is losing won't be fought again. Those points of law are over and cannot return as policies.

You are on it with some things...but miss the mark on police shootings and putting the President in the same group with David Duke. Way off the mark on that one pal. Also, if a nation is to enjoy the sovereignty afforded it as a recognized nation state within the international community, then it must have rule of law and border security.

No sir, I'm not off the mark on Trump, immigration, or border security. Unlike the rest of the people thinking they understand the laws on that subject, I took six years out of my life to work in immigration law. I worked every aspect: the government's side, the foreigner's side, expert witness, etc. I worked for a Latino non-profit with foreigners and their issues; worked with government officials and worked plenty of cases. When you add to the fact that I manned the border and wrote on behalf of people who believe as you do, going back to 1986, I know just a little bit about this subject. As you check out the next few paragraphs, think about this objectively:

Border security is a military issue and it requires a military response.

Illegal immigration (sic) is an oxymoron and does not exist. The word immigration, according to Black's Law Dictionary (the most authoritative legal dictionary recognized in the legal community) means:

"The coming Into a country of foreigners for purposes of permanent residence"

What is IMMIGRATION? definition of IMMIGRATION (Black's Law Dictionary)

When foreigners come to America to take jobs as temporary workers, they are not "illegals," due to the simple fact that they do not intend to be here permanently. This fact poses a two-fold problem for you and those who are critical of what I'm saying:

1) The Constitution does not give the federal government ANY authority whatsoever to the federal government over foreigners that come into a state to conduct business and participate in free enterprise. If you disagree, cite that portion of the Constitution

2) The federal government has NO authority to enforce domestic laws. If you believe in any Rule of Law, you have to respect that. IF the National Guard is called out to protect the borders, it is within the jurisdiction of the state government, not Donald Trump.

Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

Whether we like it or not; agree with it or not, the facts are that the states told Donald Trump they did NOT require his help. He has no business on the border

3) Until 1875 this matter was indisputable. Then, in the case of Chy Lung v. Freeman the United States Supreme Court granted to Congress "plenary powers" over all things related to immigration (sic) and applied that ruling to guest workers. Again, you either believe in the Rule of Law or you don't. It's not multiple choice. There is not one single, solitary sentence in the entire Constitution giving the United States Supreme Court any authority to bestow upon any other branch of government any powers - plenary or otherwise.

We got into this clusterphuck because people wanted the government to have more and more power. Today, in terms of raw numbers, the masses disagree with your political position. When you demand that the federal government get involved in this, their response has not worked in your favor. Once you've made this a legal issue and then demand that the federal government get involved in it, you are asking for a POLICE STATE and you are helping set precedents for Martial Law. The bad news is, the precedent may not be limited to dealing with border security. It could just as easily be used for gun control / confiscation. Now, you can reject all of what I'm saying, but I can prove the concept to you. WHEN they come for your gun, you asked for it.

Forum List

Back