Democratic Presidential Candidates Asked If They’ll Denounce Antifa

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And of course they give non answers. I bet you’re as shocked as I am that Democrats who want to be President support fascism.

The man-on-the-street video, hosted by TPUSA’s Lauryn Gray along with other TPUSA activists, attempts to get some straight answers from the glad-handing candidates, who frequently appear annoyed by the question. TPUSA manages to talk with several Democratic candidates, including Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), Gov. Jay Inslee (WA), front-runner former Vice President Joe Biden, NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio, Sen. Bernie Sanders (VT), businessman Andrew Yang, former HUD Sec. Julian Castro, Sen. Cory Booker (NJ), Rep. John Delaney (NJ), Gov. Steve Bullock (MT), Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, and Marianne Williamson.

WATCH: Democratic Presidential Candidates Asked If They’ll Denounce Antifa

Last edited:
And of course the give non answers. I bet you’re as shocked as I am that Democrats who want to be President support fascism.

The man-on-the-street video, hosted by TPUSA’s Lauryn Gray along with other TPUSA activists, attempts to get some straight answers from the glad-handing candidates, who frequently appear annoyed by the question. TPUSA manages to talk with several Democratic candidates, including Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), Gov. Jay Inslee (WA), front-runner former Vice President Joe Biden, NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio, Sen. Bernie Sanders (VT), businessman Andrew Yang, former HUD Sec. Julian Castro, Sen. Cory Booker (NJ), Rep. John Delaney (NJ), Gov. Steve Bullock (MT), Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, and Marianne Williamson.

they should denounce violence.

they should denounce antifa 1 minute after republicans denounce white supremacists and the KKK

And of course the give non answers. I bet you’re as shocked as I am that Democrats who want to be President support fascism.

they should denounce violence.

they should denounce antifa 1 minute after republicans denounce white supremacists and the KKK
It’s just more Trump 2020 Gold he’ll use next year. And show us a waffle about the KKK.

Forum List

Back