The Democrats Last Gasp! The Race Card!

From the article that Tipsycatlover posted...THIS is why Mr. Floyd was murdered!

“We need 100,000 Democrats in May to stand with Barack Obama and DEMAND Congress adopt Vote By Mail.”

“SIGN OUR PETITION TO ADOPT VOTE BY MAIL

“Listen: Barack Obama knows how to save our elections:

As I am watching the Race Card be played in all the democrat cities across the US and the civil unrest in just democrat controlled shit holes across our nation I wondered why is it just those regions? The thought occurred to me that democrats are grasping at any straw that might change the narrative from Trumps massive rebound in the economy as we open up and the falling numbers of COVID deaths and hospitalizations this summer. Both items they were counting on happening the other way and against Trump are not doing as they had hoped. The outrage over the mans death is contrived and being fanned by democrats. As information comes out we are finding out that this man had health problems and was most likely a sudden in-custody death, which was avoidable. (please note I am not absolving the officers conduct because it was wrong!)

Trumps proclamation of ANTIFA as a "terrorist organization" is about to change the narrative again from the race card. This will now allow the federal government to deal with the fire bombing and destruction going on in democrat shit holes and without needing to involve local officials.

Trump out plays the democrats once again and the shift in narrative is going to be stunning. Democrats are grasping at straws.. This straw man is about to burn out...
Who Will Save America from the Democrats’ Psychotic Race Obsession?

Worse than Trump Derangement Syndrome, the Democrats suffer from Racial Derangement Syndrome (RDS)—a desire to find racism under every rock and down every rabbit hole.
They are race obsessed
Recent examples are myriad. A particularly amusing one comes from their presidential candidate Joe Biden who told a remarkably sparse largely black audience in Kenosha, Wisconsin that the light bulb was not invented by Thomas Edison but by an African American, Lewis Latimer.
Putin is slowly poisoning Biden in order to make Biden seen even dumber than usual.
It’s hard to know where Biden—who plagiarized in law school and a fair number of times thereafter and now has, shall we say, issues—gets his information but this would have been news to Latimer himself, a brilliant man with an inspiring story who happens to be the author of “Incandescent Electric Lighting: A Practical Description of the Edison System.”
The rest of the race baiters join in.

More significantly and less risibly, a cabal of far left-leaning Democrats led by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and House members Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) with the choral support of Sens. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii), Ed Markey (D-Mass.), Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) and Tina Smith (D-Minn.) have initiated legislation declaring racism a “public health crisis.”​

If this is true—and it’s not; it’s a politically motivated crisis—the “viral load” transmitting this particular illness comes directly from those same Democrats and their media claque. They should all have been wearing masks.​

The first spores of this disease appeared during the Obama administration after a black man had been overwhelmingly elected president by supposedly “racist” America not once, but twice.​
1599272986930.png

Now that we know that Floyd's death was due to a fyentanal overdose the officers actions do not look so criminal. Floyd had 3 times the lethal dosage level of fyentanal in his system, capable of killing him. It was enough to kill a 600-800 pound person.

The drug causes the lungs to swell and retain water. This correlates with Floyd having problems breathing while sitting up and his complaints of having trouble breathing. The man was dead and he didn't even realize it.

While the officers actions contributed to the death, they were not the only cause. I amend my previous statement of negligent homicide to one of inattention to duties. This is why police have sudden in custody deaths, they simply do not have the ability to see what each suspect my have as UNDERLYING CONDITIONS.

After reviewing the training protocols/practicals, the officers acted within the bounds of their training.

The officers will be exonerated but the departments training will be held responsible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back