The Democrat Speaker of the house thinks 69 million Americans including some of you people on this board that SUPPORT Pelosi are "LEECHES"!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
These are Pelosi's exact words at a recent $5000-a-plate fundraising event for orphaned San Francisco lemurs,
Pelosi, drink in hand, raged about the greatest generation and their place in America today:

“These people are leeches. All they do is suck from the public teat. Take, take, take.

"There are people in this country who need things like welfare and food stamps, yes. It’s income assistance. We help them get back on their feet when times are tough.
But people on social security fall in a whole different category. They are not taking government money temporarily.
They have no intention of rejoining the workforce and once again becoming productive members of America.
They just want to take forever and want no conditions to be placed on the money. Social Security recipients are nothing more than burdens on society.”

Remember Pelosi is in favor of NO borders, financial and health care support for ILLEGAL immigrants... but above Americans...wait a minute!

Oh and by the way...have any of you heard this from your BIASED MSM? Cable TV?

I AM VERY SORRY FOR PUTTING THIS "SATIRICAL" PIECE UP. THANK YOU FOR THE CORRECTION. I WAS WRONG.

Last edited:
Ok, to be fair here, this belongs under satire-
BustaTroll.org is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News

BustaTroll.org is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News

Do you have a link that proves your statement as I provided a link. You are saying that "Bustatroll.org is like Axios, Politifact.org, all news/etc that are anti-Trump first and foremost?

Well actually....it says so, right there in your link...……..top left with the logo for the site, says 'satire'

Do you have a link that proves your statement as I provided a link. You are saying that "Bustatroll.org is like Axios, Politifact.org, all news/etc that are anti-Trump first and foremost?
That is from their own website when you click About Us

That is from their own website when you click About Us

I WAS WRONG. I APPRECIATE THE CORRECTION. THANK YOU...

Forum List

Back