The Democrat Party Wouldn't Exist if it Wasn't Racist

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Without their appeal to racists and their embodiment of racism would the Democrat Party have existed until the 1960's?

They were the ones who created and voted in, enthusiastically enforced and perpetuated the racist Jim Crow laws in America.

Consider Margaret Sanger, the women's Liberation icon revered by today's feminists.

Margaret Higgins Sanger (September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was an American birth control activist, sex educator, and nurse. Sanger popularized the term birth control, opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Sanger's efforts contributed to several judicial cases that helped legalize contraception in the United States.

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our government teachers don't educate our kids about stuff like this:

Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, a favorite organization of democrats:
"The most successful educational approach to the ***** is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the ***** population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

(As described in Linda Gordon's Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America . New York: Grossman Publishers, 1976).

Sanger gave a lecture on birth control to the women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, NJ. wikipedia.

"Mr. President, the crime of lynching is not of sufficient importance to justify this legislation." Sen. Claude Pepper (D., Fla.), 1938, spoken during a six-hour speech against the anti-lynching bill.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_... “The Klan quickly became a terrorist organization in service of the Democratic Party and white supremacy. Between 1869 and 1871 its goal was to destroy Congressional Reconstruction by murdering blacks -- and some whites -- who were either active in Republican politics or educating black children.”

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/wilson/port... After [democrat] Wilson was elected in 1912 blacks were segregated or dismissed from federal positions, including the Navy.

6/11/12 npr.org:
-100 members of Congress -- 96 Democrats and 4 Republicans -- present a "Declaration of Constitutional Principles" that opposed Brown v. Board of Education which desegregated schools and protested civil rights initiatives.

-“During this period, they [KKK] often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace [democrat] of Alabama who, on his inauguration as governor of Alabama on January 14, 1963, proclaimed 'Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.'” wikipedia

Who supported the anti-discrimination 1964 Civil Rights Act? Democrat senators, 61%; Republicans, 80%.

Who opposed the Civil Rights Voting Act of 1965? Democrat senators 27%, Republican senators 6%; democrat House members 22%, Republican House members 18%.

In 1993 Sen. Ernest F. Hollings (D., S.C.), 1984 democrat nominee for president: "Everybody likes to go to Geneva. I used to do it for the Law of the Sea conferences and you'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." 8/24/12 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relent...

For years Dem. Sen. Robert Byrd was the "Grand Dragon" of the entire Mid-Atlantic states. (6/19/05 Washington Post). He was chosen by democrats to be Majority or Minority Leader. In 1946 he said: "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the union." 8/24/12 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relent...

In 2004 Sen. Christopher Dodd (D., Conn.) who sought to be the 2008 nominee for president, praised Byrd: "He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." 8/24/12 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relent...

Sen. Byrd died in-office three years ago. VP Biden eulogized: “VP Biden said today that with the passing of Sen. Robert Byrd the Senate lost a legend and he lost a dear friend and mentor.” 6/28/10 ABC News

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2012/... “Tim Russert told me that, according to his sources, Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, ‘A few years ago, this guy [Obama] would have been carrying our bags.’”

12/3/93 The Baltimore Sun, Jesse Jackson admits: "I hate to admit it, but I have reached a stage in my life that if I am walking down a dark street late at night and I see that the person behind me is white, I subconsciously feel relieved."
------------
-http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php... Top All-Time [political campaign] Donors, 1989-2012: The NEA (teachers’ union) gave $43,613,263: 71% to democrats, 5% to Republicans; the AFT (teachers’ union) gave $34,698,466: 86% to democrats, 0% to Republicans.

Does anyone "value" Racism more than Democrats? - Yahoo Answers

Then in the 1960's even as Gov. George Wallace (D) stood in the doorway of the Univ. of Alabama and blocked the entrance of it's first Black student and "Bull" Connor unleashed attack dogs and fire hoses on Black protesters:

Pres. LBJ commenting on his Great Society welfare to two governors on Air Force One: "I'll have those n&%$^#s voting Democratic for the next 200 years." 8/24/12 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relent...

And so far he's been proven correct.

LBJ saved the Democrat Party from extinction by making Blacks permanent victims.

And that has been the dominant attitude at the heart of the Democrat Party.

Helping the poor unfortunate Blacks who are being victimized by White society and need to not only be helped but permanently patronized.

"Without White Democrats and Liberals the Black race in America would have ceased to exist."

"No Black person would be able to walk down any American street without fear!"
Well, that is a lie and it was created to attract stupid White Liberals who want to do the nice thing but don't care iif it is the RIGHT thing or the SMART thing.

So now we have a permanent class of Blacks who are willing lap dogs of White Liberals and a Democrat party which can not exist without that 'unhealthy' strain of racism permeating the very core of it's entire movement and philosophy.

Not all Liberals are racists. Not every aspect of the Democrat party is bad or wrong or mean and evil.

But at the foundation of the reason for being sits the Democrat party's basic premise:

That Blacks can't exist without help from we Liberal Whites.

And forget about our obvious racist PAST.

Just accept our secretly closeted and well hidden racist present.

Last edited:
Democrats signed the Civil Rights act

Not too shabby

Not too shabby

As a means of revitalizing the Democrat Party. LBJ saw the writing on the wall and knew if they didn't change their tactics and their P.R. they would fade into obscurity and then extinction.

But, by rehabbing it's decrepit foundation and slapping a new facade on the Party they would be good for years and years to come.

That's what he meant when he said:

Pres. LBJ commenting on his Great Society welfare to two governors on Air Force One:

"I'll have those (*******) voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

8/24/12 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relent...

It's been almost 50 years and so far he's looked like a prophet! (If not a Grand Kleagle!)

The Birth of a Nation

"to revolutionize northern sentiment by a presentation of history that would transform every man in my audience into a good Democrat!"

Movie poster for The Birth of a Nation. It has been widely noted for reviving the Ku Klux Klan.
Director D. W. Griffith's The Birth of a Nation glorified the original Klan. His film was based on the book and play The Clansman and the book The Leopard's Spots, both by Thomas Dixon, Jr. Dixon said his purpose was "to revolutionize northern sentiment by a presentation of history that would transform every man in my audience into a good Democrat!" The film created a nationwide Klan craze. At the official premiere in Atlanta, members of the Klan rode up and down the street in front of the theater.[79]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Without their appeal to racists and their embodiment of racism would the Democrat Party have existed until the 1960's?

They were the ones who created and voted in, enthusiastically enforced and perpetuated the racist Jim Crow laws in America.

Consider Margaret Sanger, the women's Liberation icon revered by today's feminists.

Margaret Higgins Sanger (September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was an American birth control activist, sex educator, and nurse. Sanger popularized the term birth control, opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Sanger's efforts contributed to several judicial cases that helped legalize contraception in the United States.

Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, a favorite organization of democrats:
"The most successful educational approach to the ***** is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the ***** population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

(As described in Linda Gordon's Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America . New York: Grossman Publishers, 1976).

Sanger gave a lecture on birth control to the women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, NJ. wikipedia.

"Mr. President, the crime of lynching is not of sufficient importance to justify this legislation." Sen. Claude Pepper (D., Fla.), 1938, spoken during a six-hour speech against the anti-lynching bill.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_... “The Klan quickly became a terrorist organization in service of the Democratic Party and white supremacy. Between 1869 and 1871 its goal was to destroy Congressional Reconstruction by murdering blacks -- and some whites -- who were either active in Republican politics or educating black children.”

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/wilson/port... After [democrat] Wilson was elected in 1912 blacks were segregated or dismissed from federal positions, including the Navy.

6/11/12 npr.org:
-100 members of Congress -- 96 Democrats and 4 Republicans -- present a "Declaration of Constitutional Principles" that opposed Brown v. Board of Education which desegregated schools and protested civil rights initiatives.

-“During this period, they [KKK] often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace [democrat] of Alabama who, on his inauguration as governor of Alabama on January 14, 1963, proclaimed 'Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.'” wikipedia

Who supported the anti-discrimination 1964 Civil Rights Act? Democrat senators, 61%; Republicans, 80%.

Who opposed the Civil Rights Voting Act of 1965? Democrat senators 27%, Republican senators 6%; democrat House members 22%, Republican House members 18%.

In 1993 Sen. Ernest F. Hollings (D., S.C.), 1984 democrat nominee for president: "Everybody likes to go to Geneva. I used to do it for the Law of the Sea conferences and you'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." 8/24/12 HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News...

For years Dem. Sen. Robert Byrd was the "Grand Dragon" of the entire Mid-Atlantic states. (6/19/05 Washington Post). He was chosen by democrats to be Majority or Minority Leader. In 1946 he said: "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the union." 8/24/12 HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News...

In 2004 Sen. Christopher Dodd (D., Conn.) who sought to be the 2008 nominee for president, praised Byrd: "He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." 8/24/12 HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News...

Sen. Byrd died in-office three years ago. VP Biden eulogized: “VP Biden said today that with the passing of Sen. Robert Byrd the Senate lost a legend and he lost a dear friend and mentor.” 6/28/10 ABC News

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2012/... “Tim Russert told me that, according to his sources, Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, ‘A few years ago, this guy [Obama] would have been carrying our bags.’”

12/3/93 The Baltimore Sun, Jesse Jackson admits: "I hate to admit it, but I have reached a stage in my life that if I am walking down a dark street late at night and I see that the person behind me is white, I subconsciously feel relieved."
------------
-http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php... Top All-Time [political campaign] Donors, 1989-2012: The NEA (teachers’ union) gave $43,613,263: 71% to democrats, 5% to Republicans; the AFT (teachers’ union) gave $34,698,466: 86% to democrats, 0% to Republicans.

Then in the 1960's even as Gov. George Wallace (D) stood in the doorway of the Univ. of Alabama and blocked the entrance of it's first Black student and "Bull" Connor unleashed attack dogs and fire hoses on Black protesters:

Pres. LBJ commenting on his Great Society welfare to two governors on Air Force One: "I'll have those n&%$^#s voting Democratic for the next 200 years." 8/24/12 HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News...

LBJ saved the Democrat Party from extinction by making Blacks permanent victims.

Helping the poor unfortunate Blacks who are being victimized by White society and need to not only be helped but permanently patronized.

"Without White Democrats and Liberals the Black race in America would have ceased to exist."

Well, that is a lie and it was created to attract stupid White Liberals who want to do the nice thing but don't care iif it is the RIGHT thing or the SMART thing.

So now we have a permanent class of Blacks who are willing lap dogs of White Liberals and a Democrat party which can not exist without that 'unhealthy' strain of racism permeating the very core of it's entire movement and philosophy.

Not all Liberals are racists. Not every aspect of the Democrat party is bad or wrong or mean and evil.

But at the foundation of the reason for being sits the Democrat party's basic premise:

The Democrat Party must maintain the Welfare Plantation for their black voting slaves in order to maintain the victim class for which they continue to promise solutions to problems that they only pretend address.

Not too shabby
That would be LBJ that signed the bill. Good old dyed-in-the-wool RACIST Lyndon Baines Johnson!

1624291926135.png

There’s no question that Lyndon Johnson, despite championing the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signing it into law, was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. For example, he reportedly referred to the Civil Rights Act of 1957 as the “****** bill” in more than one private phone conversation with Senate colleagues. And he reportedly said upon appointing African-American judge Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court, “Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.”

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,” he said.

6/11/12 npr.org:

In 1993 Sen. Ernest F. Hollings (D., S.C.), 1984 democrat nominee for president: "Everybody likes to go to Geneva. I used to do it for the Law of the Sea conferences and you'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." 8/24/12 HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News...

For years Dem. Sen. Robert Byrd was the "Grand Dragon" of the entire Mid-Atlantic states. (6/19/05 Washington Post). He was chosen by democrats to be Majority or Minority Leader. In 1946 he said: "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the union." 8/24/12 HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News...

In 2004 Sen. Christopher Dodd (D., Conn.) who sought to be the 2008 nominee for president, praised Byrd: "He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." 8/24/12 HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News...

------------

Pres. LBJ commenting on his Great Society welfare to two governors on Air Force One: "I'll have those n&%$^#s voting Democratic for the next 200 years." 8/24/12 HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News...

The Democrat Party must maintain the Welfare Plantation for their black voting slaves in order to maintain the victim class for which they continue to promise solutions to problems that they only pretend address.

Not too shabby
That would be LBJ that signed the bill. Good old dyed-in-the-wool RACIST Lyndon Baines Johnson!

View attachment 504007

There’s no question that Lyndon Johnson, despite championing the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signing it into law, was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. For example, he reportedly referred to the Civil Rights Act of 1957 as the “****** bill” in more than one private phone conversation with Senate colleagues. And he reportedly said upon appointing African-American judge Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court, “Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.”

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,” he said.
More recently, Joe Biden compared the Georgia Election Law changes to Jim Crow laws:

Forum List

Back