The Democrat Party and Paternalistic Slavery of Minorities.

It is fun to watch the white conservatives give history lessons on black America. How many of you have lived in the black community your entire lives?

How would living in a black community provide history lessons?
And what is "black America"?...oh sorry...the one with little to no opportunities, where blacks were segregated away from everyone else deep in inner city developments away from employment and more importantly away from white America....the one Democrats gave you.

You having to ask what black America is proves my point.

All blacks live in the inner city?

Blacks that live outside of the inner city have nearly exactly the same demographic outcomes as whites. When in environments of equal opportunity - blacks succeed and fail at the same rate as whites.
When you take any group of people and collect them up and place them in cramped federal/state housing projects away from better schools and employment - which occurred in virtually every medium-large city in the United States - reward and excusing their bad behavior, telling them they are blameless for their problems, bending rules so they appear to be doing better than they are --- WTF do you expect except bad results - regardless of what race the people are.
All brought to you by Democrat policies and programs.

Really?

I'm in the 250k tax bracket. I don't mind higher taxes to help the elderly, even old crackers.

I don't believe in abortion for my personal situation, but for others it's between the mother, father and their moral beliefs.

Gay marriage has nothing to do with me.

I was on socialized medicine the 20 years I was in the military and I believe government paid healthcare is a "right" for all U.S. citizens.
But you're also a racist.

Therefore, everything you say is immediately dismissable.

You do realize that America was founded by racists? They wrote the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

Or they viewed it as a commodity. Im tearing up. Another comment and I can feel a guilt trip. Seriously :lol:

You do realize that America was founded by racists? They wrote the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

Or they viewed it as a commodity. Im tearing up. Another comment and I can feel a guilt trip. Seriously :lol:

No guilt needed. If the shoe was on the other foot, I would have killed every white slave. Your ancestors were the dummies that let us live and you will pay dearly for that error.

How would living in a black community provide history lessons?
And what is "black America"?...oh sorry...the one with little to no opportunities, where blacks were segregated away from everyone else deep in inner city developments away from employment and more importantly away from white America....the one Democrats gave you.

Blacks that live outside of the inner city have nearly exactly the same demographic outcomes as whites. When in environments of equal opportunity - blacks succeed and fail at the same rate as whites.
When you take any group of people and collect them up and place them in cramped federal/state housing projects away from better schools and employment - which occurred in virtually every medium-large city in the United States - reward and excusing their bad behavior, telling them they are blameless for their problems, bending rules so they appear to be doing better than they are --- WTF do you expect except bad results - regardless of what race the people are.

You are clueless about the black community.

It is fun to watch the white conservatives give history lessons on black America. How many of you have lived in the black community your entire lives?
YOU don't live in the "black community", Mr. Quarter-Mil-a-Year Racist.

Clueless white conservatives.

The Black Community is Black America. Members of Black America are citizens of the United States of America. Also they are citizens of the states, counties, cities and municipalities in which they reside. The Black Community is a concept that goes far beyond the color of one's skin. It is the experience of being Black in the United States.

Black Community/Black America

I have… I'm kind of an off white Jew, but high school, maybe 70% black, my neighborhood was mixed.

Really?

I'm in the 250k tax bracket. I don't mind higher taxes to help the elderly, even old crackers.

I don't believe in abortion for my personal situation, but for others it's between the mother, father and their moral beliefs.

I was on socialized medicine the 20 years I was in the military and I believe government paid healthcare is a "right" for all U.S. citizens.

Most of America has gotten over it since then.

You wallow in it.

No guilt needed. If the shoe was on the other foot, I would have killed every white slave. Your ancestors were the dummies that let us live and you will pay dearly for that error.
Bring it.

Oh, wait, I forgot. Last time I told you to bring it, you bravely offered to have someone else bring it for you.

Run along, coward.

Really?

This statement is so ignorant it HURTS! The majority of the Founders OPPOSED slavery, and worked within the legal means of the time to abolish it.

You're smarter than that, Salt, I think... :dunno:

This statement is so ignorant it HURTS! The majority of the Founders OPPOSED slavery, and worked within the legal means of the time to abolish it.

You're smarter than that, Salt, I think... :dunno:

No he's not

The Black Community is Black America. Members of Black America are citizens of the United States of America. Also they are citizens of the states, counties, cities and municipalities in which they reside. The Black Community is a concept that goes far beyond the color of one's skin. It is the experience of being Black in the United States.

:lol: If that lets you justify living in a white neighborhood, sure.

Richmond/Oakland, California - 1958 to 1976 - Been there, done that. Went through the riots, the Black Panthers (who did a lot of good, BTW), People's Park, pretty much the whole gamut. Why?

I live in a black, white and Hispanic neighborhood. Seems to be Baptist, Mormon and Catholic. Mormons are the only whites I can tolerate.

Your not knowing what the black community is is funny.

Richmond/Oakland, California - 1958 to 1976 - Been there, done that. Went through the riots, the Black Panthers (who did a lot of good, BTW), People's Park, pretty much the whole gamut. Why?

They did do a lot of good until COINTELPRO and jealousy did them in.

I live in a black, white and Hispanic neighborhood. Seems to be Baptist, Mormon and Catholic. Mormons are the only whites I can tolerate.

Your not knowing what the black community is is funny.

Do you tell your white neighbors you hate them because they are white?

Are you saying we do or should have "white neighborhoods"? And, that blacks need to JUSTIFY living in one?

Jeez, the damn racists don't even bother hiding behind their white hoods any more but YOU are just plain disgusting.

They did do a lot of good until COINTELPRO and jealousy did them in.

Yeah, and the courthouse escape attempt wasn't their brightest moment, either...

You are clueless about the black community.

No, in fact you show you are.
Your ignorance is obvious, just because you are black doesn't mean you somehow know more about black history. And as for the remark "black community" - there is no such thing. The same as there is no "white community". There are black communities - lots of them of course. But your experiences are only your experiences, they may have similarities but are not indicative of what every black person experiences. And your opinion on what those experiences mean is just that - one opinion.

You have proven on this forum you are a racist. Therefore you are closed-minded and choose to be ignorant - as ignorant as you accuse others of being.

Are you saying we do or should have "white neighborhoods"? And, that blacks need to JUSTIFY living in one?

Jeez, the damn racists don't even bother hiding behind their white hoods any more but YOU are just plain disgusting.

Damn Dude, drink a beer and catch your breath! Think about it for a second. If you were making a quarter mil/year, would you live in the 'hood?

Forum List

Back