The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

The decline of Europe...
"...study found that 6 per cent of parents confessed to feeling remorse about having had children. One 40-year-old mother said she regretted having her kids ‘because I am terrified that they will be facing the end of the world due to climate change’...

Steve Koonin, former Undersecretary for Science in the Obama Administration. Facts Matter. “Global Warming” is a scam.

Bwahahaha!! Everyone is waking up to the fact that “Global Warming” is a scam.

EE939B6A-2416-41FA-8E85-12C9D6199384.png

First, we need to distinguish between Natural climate change versus human-caused/anthropogenic climate change. The latter is unproven and a scam, the former is an ever ongoing process.

Here's a couple of examples of the distortions and propaganda being put out recently;

Beware: Gaia may destroy humans before we destroy the Earth​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The science everyone needs to know about climate change, in 6 charts​

^^^ Rather distorted science, almost non-science.

So all of the first that the left screamed was “evidence” of “Global Warming” were fires intentionally set by a liberal college professor.

We all knew that the “Global Warming” scam had nothing to do with California fires. Anyone with the smallest ounce of common sense knew it. Unfortunately, the left lacks common sense and are easily so duped.

Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. Against this we have a bunch of fruitloops on an anonymous message board claiming that all these scientists don't know a thing about what they studied and researched for decades. Oh, who to believe? LOL

Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. Against this we have a bunch of fruitloops on an anonymous message board claiming that all these scientists don't know a thing about what they studied and researched for decades. Oh, who to believe? LOL

Get over it climate gook your consensus obsession makes clear you are an idiot!

You have been told of many examples of consensus FAILURES of past centuries yet you persist because that is all you can run on while hard evidence of the AGW failure is abundant.

just explain how one day here in Chitown it's 65 degrees and the next day it's 19 degrees with the same sun shining? Please, I'm all eyes.

Facts matter. The so-called "green energy" industry is far more detrimental to the planet (and just flat-out impractical).

You think my clothes line in my backyard is worse for the environment than my electric clothes dryer? ...

Let's see. Does 30,000 + 5,000 + 25,000 = 500,000? Hmm... no, it does not. You seem to have slipped an exta zero in there. And I have to point out that EV batteries are NOT the world's largest consumers of cobalt, nickel or copper by a long shot. And what makes you think getting lithium from the Earth is so much worse than a dozen other mineral extraction processes we've been using since well before any of us were born? Of course it's bad. We should move to hydrogen power. But it's WA-A-A-A-A-Y better than burning the gasoline and diesel fuel those batteries will replace. Eventually, we'll have fusion power plants producing hydrogen for combusion. Till then, this is a good transitional step.

And what makes you think getting lithium from the Earth is so much worse than a dozen other mineral extraction processes we've been using since well before any of us were born?
1. "Global Warming" is a scam. It's been proven. Your first clue was when they had to rebrand it to "Climate Change" after record-cold weather proved it was a scam.

2. The #1 source of electricity is coal. Do you have an idea how dirty coal is? Your precious electric cars adds more pollution than anything we've seen in 100 years.

Best you sit this one out.

Forum List

Back