The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

I could care less what you and your ilk think about anything, I posted the recommendation for the book for the benefit of lurkers,
Got it. You're not even pretending you can debate the issues. You're just a parrot.

not because I give a shit what commies think. You aren't here to actually debate anything,
Yet I'm the one who just asked you to debate the issue, and you're one who refused.

And Koonan isn't a climate scientist. I am more qualified to talk about climate science than he is, so your argument-from-authority faceplants.

Since you're so big on the "BUT... BUT... I HAD A LINK!" thing, let me give you some links refuting Koonan's garbage. You won't read them, of course, because your cult forbids you from looking at non-cult sources.

Obviously, my offer still stands, if you want to debate any of Koonan's issues here. And just as obviously, you won't, because you can't.
lol you're a running joke; your hero Obama thought he was a real scientist, tard. And no, you can't debate the issue at all, because all you got is noise from other stupid ignorant ass clowns who are clueless about empiricism and science.

lol you're a running joke; your hero Obama thought he was a real scientist, tard.

On energy matters, dumbass, not climate. Koonin had and has no climate science experience.

Obviously, you didn't know that. Like the rest of your herd, you can only bleat what the cult tells you to bleat.

Basically, Koonin let money and ideology handicap him. He would only selectively look at info that confirmed his ideological bias. I am not so handicapped. I look at all the info, especially denier info. That puts me way ahead of him. I don't deliberately cherrypick, so my output is superior.

And no, you can't debate the issue at all, because all you got is noise from other stupid ignorant ass clowns who are clueless about empiricism and science.
Yet you're the one who wets himself and runs each time I challenge you to debate specific issues.

Don't worry. You're not the most gutless cult loser I've ever encountered. You'd have to spend years crying and running to earn that title. But who knows, if you keep working at it, you might rise into the top ten.

lol you're a running joke; your hero Obama thought he was a real scientist, tard.

On energy matters, dumbass, not climate. Koonin had and has no climate science experience.

Obviously, you didn't know that. Like the rest of your herd, you can only bleat what the cult tells you to bleat.

Basically, Koonin let money and ideology handicap him. He would only selectively look at info that confirmed his ideological bias. I am not so handicapped. I look at all the info, especially denier info. That puts me way ahead of him. I don't deliberately cherrypick, so my output is superior.

And no, you can't debate the issue at all, because all you got is noise from other stupid ignorant ass clowns who are clueless about empiricism and science.
Yet you're the one who wets himself and runs each time I challenge you to debate specific issues.

Don't worry. You're not the most gutless cult loser I've ever encountered. You'd have to spend years crying and running to earn that title. But who knows, if you keep working at it, you might rise into the top ten.

This from a tard whose 'climate change' Prez is running around buying a big giant beach house on an island while his stupid dope addled fans make idiots out of themselves over fake 'science' and 'disappearing polar ice caps' and other rubbish; clearly Obama isn't the least worried about his own bullshit. Not one of your links refuted anything Koonin has said, but you morons lack the brains to notice that fun fact. You can't debate anything, you're just another halfwit with high self-esteem and parroting 'talking points' exploded long ago, multiple times already, like the shills you are. Get a new shtick, dumbass.

This from a tard whose 'climate change' Prez is running around buying a big giant house on an island while his stupid dope addled fans make idiots out of themselves over fake science'.
I keep asking you to debate the science, and you keep deflecting with these weird butthurt political rants.

Not one of your links refuted anything Koonin has said,
Hey, maybe we're getting somewhere. So which of Koonin's supposed points would you like to discuss specifically? Since you claim to have read the rebuttals and you say that you know why they're wrong, this is your big chance to display that knowledge.

I'm not going to lie...
Of course you are. After all, you keep doing it, over and over. The dude said nothing like your article claimed. You keep quoting what your conspiracy cult article claimed, instead of what the guy arctually said.

So, the usual question applies. Are you being deliberately dishonest, or are you just a cult imbecile?

watching you seethe over and over because I continue to bend you over my knee and discipline you with facts really does bring me joy.

Your butthurt is boring. Do you think you're the first whiny pussy I've had pout-stalking me? Please try to come up with something more original. Put some effort into your butthurt, instead of just phoning it in.
again, why didn't you just quote the piece that backs your desperation?

I'm not going to lie...
Of course you are. After all, you keep doing it, over and over. The dude said nothing like your article claimed. You keep quoting what your conspiracy cult article claimed, instead of what the guy arctually said.

So, the usual question applies. Are you being deliberately dishonest, or are you just a cult imbecile?

watching you seethe over and over because I continue to bend you over my knee and discipline you with facts really does bring me joy.

Your butthurt is boring. Do you think you're the first whiny pussy I've had pout-stalking me? Please try to come up with something more original. Put some effort into your butthurt, instead of just phoning it in.
again, why didn't you just quote the piece that backs your desperation?
Because it doesn't exist; he knows his stupid claims aren't supported by science and thinks that because it all flies in the left wing echo chambers it's supposed to fly everywhere else, and has tantrums when anybody points out he's a moron and doesn't know squat.

The indisputable evidence that "Global Warming" is a scam literally piles up to the heavens now. Each one is a bigger bombshell than the previous one. The truth always comes out in the end...
A new peer-reviewed study by scientists and a statistician claims to reveal that “nearly all” of the warming shown in current temperature datasets from NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the Met Office in the United Kingdom are the result of adjustments made to the datasets after temperatures were recorded, calling into question just how much warming is real and how much is pure fantasy.
That's right...a peer-reviewed study shows that the only "cause" of "Global Warming" are scientists. Scientists who falsify their data to make it appear as though "Global Warming" actually exists.

‘Bombshell’ climate-change study could totally dismantle the claim humans are causing global warming
AGW is Bernie Madoff posing as science

Co2 in the Ordovician period, about 500 million years ago, varied between 3,000ppm to 8,000ppm. The average temp then was approx 10c above today's level.

The reason why the vast majority of climate predictions do not materialize, is because the climate is a very complex system. Alarmists climate theory of "co2 = end of the world" is far too simplistic.

So the emphasis has moved away from predictions to what's just happens is Man Made Climate Change (MMCC). So climate alarmists claim that when the rain is heavy, "That's mmcc". Yesterday was a little colder than usual, "That's mmcc". The sky was purple last week, "That's mmcc". But ask for a prediction..........silence.

Edit - my degree, many a moon ago, is in geology.

Hey mamooth - you're pretty damn quite over there about these indisputable facts!

What facts? Koonin is just another denier shill who lies for money.

If you'd like to discuss any of his specific claims, feel free. Pick one.

You won't, of course. You're not capable of honest discussion.

Thank you for conceding that you have no answer to the book you never read, when will you ever tone down your prejudice?

Mamooth writes this howler at post 739:

"...And Koonan isn't a climate scientist. I am more qualified to talk about climate science than he is, so your argument-from-authority faceplants.

Since you're so big on the "BUT... BUT... I HAD A LINK!" thing, let me give you some links refuting Koonan's garbage. You won't read them, of course, because your cult forbids you from looking at non-cult sources."

You have more than this?

Dr. Koonin - who has a BS in Physics from Caltech and a PhD in Theoretical Physics from MIT

Yet YOU who claim you are more qualified than him, yet instead of saying it in your own words post sources from the following: Inside Climate News (blog), Scientific American (blog) and Climate feedback (blog) which indicate YOU can't address Koonans alleged errors on your own, reason why I feel confident in calling you a liar.

"...And Koonan isn't a climate scientist. I am more qualified to talk about climate science than he is, so your argument-from-authority faceplants.

Since you're so big on the "BUT... BUT... I HAD A LINK!" thing, let me give you some links refuting Koonan's garbage. You won't read them, of course, because your cult forbids you from looking at non-cult sources."

You have more than this?

Dr. Koonin - who has a BS in Physics from Caltech and a PhD in Theoretical Physics from MIT

Yet YOU who claim you are more qualified than him, yet instead of saying it in your own words post sources from the following: Inside Climate News (blog), Scientific American (blog) and Climate feedback (blog) which indicate YOU can't address Koonans alleged errors on your own, reason why I feel confident in calling you a liar.
Koonin's critics never actually refute what he says, they just post innuendo and try to create the illusion they're 'refuting' something without every actually addressing his specific criticisms of their methodologies. It's the same dishonest lying they use in all their other 'scientific' claims such as all their idiotic rubbish about homosexuality and phony sociological nonsense about black cultural dysfunction.

Koonin didn't make any errors in his premises; they were about pointing out the lies about the facts re the data collected and then used to purvey false information and conclusions to fir a political agenda. This ass clown Mamooth has zero clue what Koonin is exposing.

Last edited:

Got it. I told the simple truth, so you're triggered hard.

Why?

First, cult fanatics despise simple truth.

Second, you rely almost entirely on argument-from-authority fallacies. You know you're helpless if you can't use such fallacies, so you react with rage when I do shoot down such fallacies.
Yet YOU who claim you are more qualified than him,
And I explained why. I look at all the data, he dishonestly cherrypicks (as do you), which makes me better.

My challenge goes oiut to you as well. Pick a single topic that you think Koonan had some stellar insights into, and discuss it in your own words.

You won't, of course. You're not capable of it. Like your denier pals here, you're fundamentally gutless. All you can do is parrot cult talking points.

Koonin's critics
Koonan's critics are slapping around the cowardly deniers with particular ease. Come on, at least make it a challenge.

Over and over, I challenge you pajama bois to actually discuss the issues. Over and over, you all have sobbing meltdowns about how mean I am for pointing out that you all refuse to debate.

My offer to debate still stands. Pick a topic that you think Koonan is right about, explain it in your own words, and we'll debate it.

You can continue running now.

Koonin's critics
Koonan's critics are slapping around the cowardly deniers with particular ease. Come on, at least make it a challenge.

Over and over, I challenge you pajama bois to actually discuss the issues. Over and over, you all have sobbing meltdowns about how mean I am for pointing out that you all refuse to debate.

My offer to debate still stands. Pick a topic that you think Koonan is right about, explain it in your own words, and we'll debate it.

You can continue running now.
Ok, let's debate the fact that we are in the middle of an ice age and our present temperature and sea level are below the peaks of previous interglacial cycles.

Go.

Psst...Mammaries...if Kamala Harris and Al Gore actually believed that "Global Warming" was going to kill their children, they wouldn't hop on a private jet 17x's per day. They are laughing their ass off at you as the pop the cork on their $4,000 bottle of Cristal. Your ignorance made it all possible for them.

Psst...Mammaries...if Kamala Harris and Al Gore actually believed that "Global Warming" was going to kill their children, they wouldn't hop on a private jet 17x's per day. They are laughing their ass off at you as the pop the cork on their $4,000 bottle of Cristal. Your ignorance made it all possible for them.

Obama's new house:

CWBJevfn3FRs4YBEnZawdE-768-80.jpg.webp

Clearly he knew he was lying his ass off when he ran around babbling GW.

Obama's new house:

CWBJevfn3FRs4YBEnZawdE-768-80.jpg.webp

Clearly he knew he was lying his ass off when he ran around babbling GW.
Bingo!! If you actually believe that "sea levels are rising", you don't buy a multi-million dollar ocean-front property. Not a chance in hell. It's indisputable proof that Obama knows this is all a fucking scam.

Global Warming is a scam and everyone with an ounce of common sense knows it.
In reality, electric vehicles and other zero-emission cars accounted for only 2% of car sales in 2019 and tax credits have disproportionately benefitted corporations and wealthy Americans living in California.

California is home to 42% of electric vehicles—perhaps unsurprising as the state is banning the sale of gasoline-powered vehicles starting in 2035 as part of its radical climate agenda.
It started off as a way to make Al Gore and his pals multi-billionaires (mission accomplished). Once they realized just how mindless their minions are, and thus how easy the are to dupe, it became clear to them that it could also be leveraged for power and to prop-up the failure of progressive policy.

Forum List

Back