The Death and Destruction Party on Display

Republicans have studied Alinsky well

Their infiltrating peaceful protests to create havoc is just an example

You're a worthless human being. You're lying and you know you're lying. You are the Alinsky protege, distracting from the actual discussion with your obvious lies. Unfortunately, it's working. People really should not be responding to your idiocy and I know I'm done - though I might respond to those who respond to you.

You're a worthless human being. You're lying and you know you're lying. You are the Alinsky protege, distracting from the actual discussion with your obvious lies. Unfortunately, it's working. People really should not be responding to your idiocy and I know I'm done - though I might respond to those who respond to you.
Alinsky taught you to say that
I can tell comrade

The protesters are peaceful.

It is the MAGA infiltrators who are doing the damage
The coronavirus didn't work out for ya, so send rioters in instead of peaceful protest. Liberal tolerance on display.

MAGA is sending trained infiltrators to incite violence in Democratic areas
If that’s true then why would democrats be donating bail money?

You’re an idiot.
Trump sent in his MAGA infiltrators to distract attention from his killing of 100,000 Americans this week.
For the love of God, you are an idiot.
Wanna link your lie, or you just going to make it up and run with it like you always do?
Like I say, if it wasn't for lies and half truths you and your ilk would have nothing.

Alinsky taught you to say that
I can tell comrade
You are the one that is a commie, RW.

It goes all the way back to "The Great Society". Replace a Father with a Welfare Check.

I'll see your LBJ indictment, and raise you a(n) FDR!

He brought Marxism to America.

Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg lays it all out so clearly. Democrats of the forties were enthralled by the fascists and wanted to emulate them. They did and they still do. Fascism is on the far left as shown in this political spectrum:

View attachment 343403
More Conservative revisionism

Fascism is a far right political belief
Did you forget? Fascism was defeated in WW2 . No longer exists. But more than one third of the WORLD is still under Communism. Fascism is the word ,like Racism ,that commie Left wingers hurl at Regular Americans.
PS--And it is not Regular Americans rioting.

...MAGA infiltrators are creating violence to draw attention away from Trumps failures as a President
Rubbish. Ridiculous. I can't stand the sunufabeotch and even I call Bull$hit on that one. Present your evidence or stand down.

This is a Political Chic Thread

Unrelated cut and pastes and outrageous claims substitute for actual evidence

It goes all the way back to "The Great Society". Replace a Father with a Welfare Check.

Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg lays it all out so clearly. Democrats of the forties were enthralled by the fascists and wanted to emulate them. They did and they still do. Fascism is on the far left as shown in this political spectrum:

View attachment 343403

Did you forget? Fascism was defeated in WW2 . No longer exists. But more than one third of the WORLD is still under Communism. Fascism is the word ,like Racism ,that commie Left wingers hurl at Regular Americans.
MAGA Radicals are not Regular Americans

View attachment 343403

They are the REAL Regular Americans. All others pose as "Victims". White folks made this country great. ALL inventions were done by European Stock.

View attachment 343403

They are the REAL Regular Americans. All others pose as "Victims". White folks made this country great. ALL inventions were done by European Stock.
Our Founding Fathers would be repulsed by the MAGA crowd

View attachment 343403

Our Founding Fathers would be repulsed by the MAGA crowd
No.They would say "Thank God for Trump".

The coronavirus didn't work out for ya, so send rioters in instead of peaceful protest. Liberal tolerance on display.

You’re an idiot.
Trump sent in his MAGA infiltrators to distract attention from his killing of 100,000 Americans this week.
Biden's campaign sent money to bail out the rioters, like to how you want to spin that.

Repeating conservative propaganda does not make it true
The guy you gonna vote for is sending money to support the rioters. You idiots own this one.
More fake news coming from Conservatives

Why don’t you report the whole story and stop lying to us?
I'm sorry the corona thing didn't work out for you. I mean you ruined millions of people's lives because you lost an election. That one just got Trump being your president till 2025. These riots are liberals trying to cover up that hoax.
View attachment 343432
Shame on y'all millions of americans lives ruined. We will remember in November!
Are you guys really that dumb or do you just play dumb on the internet?

Those are not meant to be real bodies. It is a protest display depicting the dead
Just read where Trump is going to confirm antifia a terrorist organization. Sorry righty but your guys are going down. Oh and the picture the media uses them and saying thousands are dead. There isn't anywhere to put the bodies so they line them in the street. Like I said I know you're disappinted
Is that before or after he declares Twitter a terrorist organization?

Oh, and the picture you posted was part of a display.
Only a moron would think they would use real bodies in a protest display.
Your party is going down. You are considered terrorist now. Have a great day!

You’re an idiot.
Biden's campaign sent money to bail out the rioters, like to how you want to spin that.

The guy you gonna vote for is sending money to support the rioters. You idiots own this one.

I'm sorry the corona thing didn't work out for you. I mean you ruined millions of people's lives because you lost an election. That one just got Trump being your president till 2025. These riots are liberals trying to cover up that hoax.
View attachment 343432
Shame on y'all millions of americans lives ruined. We will remember in November!

Those are not meant to be real bodies. It is a protest display depicting the dead
Just read where Trump is going to confirm antifia a terrorist organization. Sorry righty but your guys are going down. Oh and the picture the media uses them and saying thousands are dead. There isn't anywhere to put the bodies so they line them in the street. Like I said I know you're disappinted

Republicans are on the ropes. They are losing at all levels of government.

You’re an idiot.

View attachment 343432

Lol, you go with that one. Vote Democrat if you want all this crap to continue. Get used to saying president Trump till 2025!

1. At its center, all Leftism/Progressivism is aimed at the destruction of tradition, custom, laws and heritage.
Is it any surprise that the attacks on civilization that we are witnessing this week are, largely, in Democrat run enclaves?

2. Or that the Marxist/ANTIFA thugs get support from Democrats?
"Video: Kamala Harris Attends George Floyd Protest Outside White House"

3. "Joe Biden Finally Addresses Riots While His Campaign Staffers Donate Cash To Bail Out Rioters"

4. "Remember this week when it comes time to vote in November. What we’re seeing across America is what Democrats have created coming to fruition; it’s the natural end result of a progressive philosophy that works overtime to absolve individuals of their responsibility and place blame on others for political advantage. It’s rage for the sake of motivation to vote, to hate, to not think. It has worked for progressives in the past, and there’s no reason to believe it won’t work for Democrats now. But in order to work, it has to destroy. Liberalism, progressivism, or whatever they choose to call the Democratic Party’s agenda, kills.
It kills people, it kills businesses, it kills communities."

5. Conservatives believe that custom and tradition result in individuals living in peace. Law is custom and precedent. Liberals are destroyers of custom and convention. To a conservative, change should be gradual, as the new society is often inferior to the old. We build on the ideas and experience of our ancestors. The species is wiser than the individual (Burke).

From Eric Hoffer in The True Believer, “…people with a sense of fulfillment think it is a good world land would like to conserve it as it is, while the frustrated favor radical change.”
One of our teams at 5th Group was being attacked by a battalion of Iraqi Republican Guard during Desert Storm.
They were outnumbered 200+ against 12 SF team members.
They blew the head off of their Iraqi commander from 1000 meters away.
That ended the attack immediately and the Iraqis scattered like scared rabbits.

1591048152884.png

"Ellison tweet on Antifa handbook draws scrutiny
The Democratic congressman posted a photo on Twitter Wednesday of himself posing with the book "Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook."

Ellision, former Deputy Chair of the DNC, and close friend of Farrakhan and Hussein Obama, also associated with ANTIFA.....

Perfectly representative of the Democrats, and the international Left.

You’re an idiot.

View attachment 343432

Better check again. 70% of the Independent voters are White. After this animal like outbreak ,ya think they will back a Black Woman VP like Abrams? About 40% of Voters are Repub. 40% are traitor Democrats.

You’re an idiot.

View attachment 343432

Better check again. 70% of the Independent voters are White. After this animal like outbreak ,ya think they will back a Black Woman VP like Abrams? About 40% of Voters are Repub. 40% are traitor Democrats.
Who ever said Abrams would be VP?

You’re an idiot.

View attachment 343432

Who ever said Abrams would be VP?
Not necessarily. Might be that slime Harris. Or that other one. Does it matter? All the Dems will do is talk about the Phony Global Warming or RACE. Not about anything important.

Forum List

Back