The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea

Well the January 6 protest was one off singular event. Whereas the BLM riots there were perhaps 100 or 200 of them …. they also attacked government institutions and our way of life over the summer of 2020 culminating in 25 deaths billions of dollars worth of damage. I don’t think that Trump supporters got motivation from BLM or thought that well we see the BLM riots so we should go to the capitol building on January 6 and we will be fine. The whole j six thing was in a sense wrong but looking at common sense it was clearly much less violent much much less of a threat compared to the BLM riots.

That there are Democrats today who believe that the January 6 event was an actual legitimate attempt to overthrow the government means that these Democrats are utterly brainwashed or they’re just evil.

in order to take over a country like America one needs the most powerful military in the world. But common sense doesn’t apply to people on the far left today.

Some of the so-called worst offenders on the January 6 event they look like people who cannot even get a job at Wendy’s. And yet they are held up as people who could somehow overthrow our country. It’s embarrassing how bad the far left is in this country and what they think constitutes an “insurrection. “
I think they thought there would be little consequence after seeing few prosecutions of BLM attackers

I think they thought there would be little consequence after seeing few prosecutions of BLM attackers
I suppose that’s possible brother. But from what I saw they were only about 10 or 20 people in the January 6 event to actually use violence like get in a fistfight with cops or similar . But that violence was nothing compared to the 25 murders committed by BLM rioters in the summer of 2020 or the hundred perhaps thousands of brutal attacks by BLM supporters, by anarchists and by far left wing Democrats against people who were walking in the street just wearing Donald Trump hats also in that violent summer of 2020.

I suppose that’s possible brother. But from what I saw they were only about 10 or 20 people in the January 6 event to actually use violence like get in a fistfight with cops or similar . But that violence was nothing compared to the 25 murders committed by BLM rioters in the summer of 2020 or the hundred perhaps thousands of brutal attacks by BLM supporters, by anarchists and by far left wing Democrats against people who were walking in the street just wearing Donald Trump hats also in that violent summer of 2020.
I agree, like I state earlier, had I lived in Dallas or Minneapolis I am pretty sure I would have had to shoot a few of the dumb animals

I agree, like I state earlier, had I lived in Dallas or Minneapolis I am pretty sure I would have had to shoot a few of the dumb animals
Well brother if somebody invaded one of our homes and was trying to kill one of our loved ones there’s no doubt that we would hopefully take action to defend our loved ones. Well I think that any honorable black man or white man will defend their home and we’ll defend their family. We have a right to as Americans according to our Constitution.

Do you remember that African-American pawn shop security officer who was slayed by BLM rioters in the summer of 2020. If only somebody would’ve been there to protect that man and to help that man.

Well brother if somebody invaded one of our homes and was trying to kill one of our loved ones there’s no doubt that we would hopefully take action to defend our loved ones. Well I think that any honorable black man or white man will defend their home and we’ll defend their family. We have a right to as Americans according to our Constitution.

Do you remember that African-American pawn shop security officer who was slayed by BLM rioters in the summer of 2020. If only somebody would’ve been there to protect that man and to help that man.
yes, I remember the crowd dragging the truck driver out of his truck in Texas, I also remember the attempted prosecution of the two people in St Louis for defending their property

OK. Then let's make parental responsibility retroactive. Let's investigate all the White men who fathered babies by African slave women. How can we make those White guys pay for their children? :poke:

Good idea. Then you'd have to get all those baby daddies to pay back all that welfare as well.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Good luck.

Last edited:
When are YOU gonna pay reparations to the families of all the white folks who fought to end slavery, Simp?

An acquaintance of mine had ancestors who ran a station on the underground railroad. Imagine my acquaintance going up to Canada and knocking on the door of a descendant of a slave that their ancestors helped to free and demanding reparations.

African-Americans are the only demographic in this country who were subjected to legalized slavery. Reparations are due to the descendants of enslaved Africans. Nothing you said in the OP justifies us not receiving our reparations. And we have NOT been compensated already.
for what? what is it that happened to you?

Last edited:
African-Americans are the only demographic in this country who were subjected to legalized slavery. Reparations are due to the descendants of enslaved Africans. Nothing you said in the OP justifies us not receiving our reparations. And we have NOT been compensated already.
did you get a public education?

No black person alive today was a slave so they don't deserve shit based on that alone.

No slavery doesn't effect blacks today and millions of poor, broke, dumb, poverty level white people would disagree that blacks are only poor because of slavery.

All of the millions of black doctors, lawyers, actors, police chiefs, business owners, congressman and so on also are proof slavery and racism do not effect blacks.

If life in America is so bad for blacks then they can go to another country that will be better for them. They are free to leave anytime they want.

Giving them reparations will just lead to feeding racism. 1 it acknowledged that America is racist towards. 2 they will get something free just by blaming racism which will make them cry about racism even more.

It comes from tax money. Why should millions of people who aren't racist have to have their tax money used to pay? I know I don't want my tax money be used to give to a bunch of blacks who didn't do anything to deserve it or will appreciate it, or work for it.

How come there is no reparations for the Chinese that were worked to death as slaves laying the railroad down across the country?

Blacks want to be treated as equals? Well being treated special and wanting special treatment isn't equal.
And no Black person 50 years from now will have been around for today’s payout so they will be angry and want their cut. Also, in all of these reparations scenarios, where are the African Nations and how much of the share are they going to pay?

Forum List

Back