The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea

Yes brother it happened here in Buffalo New York some young black kid attempted to burn down City Hall. I feel bad for young black men like that they have been affectively brainwashed by their slave masters BLM. Black Lives Matter steals money from working class Black people and uses it to build mansions. And it’s on us Americans to help liberate these young black men from the shackles.

I would want nothing to do with a black man who is not proud of his history. Likewise I know that many proud African men want nothing to do with white men who feel “ashamed of their history.”

Together as Americans of all backgrounds we will defeat the enemies of America internal and external.
You need to check the sources of their funds. Most of the time it is "woke" corporations making the large donations.

You need to check the sources of their funds. Most of the time it is "woke" corporations making the large donations.
If your assertion about woke corporations is true (and I believe it is), that does not disprove that statement that BLM fucks a lot of hard working, middle class blacks out of their money.

Any and all reparations should be paid by the perpetrators of slavery.
So, as long as it is paid in confederate currency I can go along with it.
Otherwise, I am totally and potentially violently opposed to forcing the living to pay for the crimes of the dead.

They didn't just attempt to prosecute those people. They convicted them,
false, they took a plea, the biased prosecutor was removed from the case, then they were given pardon. BLM came to our town over a statue, they never got off the bus when they saw all the shotguns and hand guns. pussies

Last edited:
false, they took a plea, the biased prosecutor was removed from the case, then they were given pardon. BLM came to our town over a statue, they never got off the bus when they saw all the shotguns and hand guns. pussies
"Took a plea means they were convicted.

So you find it "apparent", that 250 years of slavery, followed by 100 years of Jim Crow laws were "having their feelings hurt."

Do I have that right? If not please correct me.
You should get your reparations from The Democrat Party. That abolitionist North Republicans fought slavery. Besides that what did you do with the 30 Trillion we spent on Housing, Food, Clothing, Medical Care and Education during The War on Poverty.

Good idea. Then you'd have to get all those baby daddies to pay back all that welfare as well.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Good luck.

What about all those White slaveowners who impregnated all those African slave women? What will they pay back? I really feel sorry for those White women on their plantations. They had to look out at all those little half White kids who looked just like their husbands. Do you think they knew what was going on? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back