The De-Christianization of America

Mainstream Christianity is not oppressive.

Anti-Godism is oppressive.

---
It's only oppressive if your freedom of choice is negatively impacted.
Otherwise, ignore the BS.
Religion cannot interfere with your public choice. If it offends its private world, it can exclude you.

---
Agreed; if religion interferes with my public choices, then it can be oppressive ... if those choices don't reflect my preferences :)

The bottom line is that religion should affect government policy as much as it affects scientific thought.

---
Religion cannot interfere with your public choice. If it offends its private world, it can exclude you.

---
Agreed; if religion interferes with my public choices, then it can be oppressive ... if those choices don't reflect my preferences :) The bottom line is that religion should affect government policy as much as it affects scientific thought.
Nice try but your comment is confused.

Old School would rather have women forced to dress like this

main-qimg-1602e904938b57a63dd618a486f9c703

Rather than not be able to go into work like this

img-thing

Such oppression is not acceptable.
Evangelicals miss the days in the U.S. when women could not even show their ankles.

---

---
Agreed; if religion interferes with my public choices, then it can be oppressive ... if those choices don't reflect my preferences :) The bottom line is that religion should affect government policy as much as it affects scientific thought.

---
In other words ...
Religion should not affect government policy, like it does not affect scientific thought.

In other words, religious values and ethics will affect governmental policy just like atheist values and ethics.

---

---

---
In other words ...
Religion should not affect government policy, like it does not affect scientific thought.

It affects both.

guno is a damaged adolescent who hates all non-Jewish groups. That's why he obsessively posts ill-informed attacks on these groups.

Maybe he should be more worried about the decline of his ethnic group.

Is this the last generation of British Jews?

'Jews now a minority between the River and the Sea'

Jewish "men" don't seem able to sire many babies.

Typical Jewish "male":
pajama+boy+1.jpg

Christian, and religious populations in general, are quite healthy.

Global Study: Atheists in Decline, Only 1.8% of World Population by 2020

Religion: Year In Review 2010 :: People in the News

Is Christianity in America Really Going Extinct? Gallup Editor’s Claims May Shock You

Atheists seem too busy praising themselves for the vices destroying them.

Last edited:
I saw something about this the other day. In the WaPo maybe. While the number of religious people is declining here, it is rising in the rest of world. The Muslim population in particular.

Jammies were the shit when I was a kid.

---

---

---
In other words ...

It affects both.

---
How does religion affect scientific thought?

As Martha Steward used to say: It's a good thing

Christianity has declined nearly twenty points since 1960 to 74 percent. And will further be marginalized in the coming decades

Gallup Politics, documenting the evolution of that consensus for over a decade, found that the majority of Americans age 35 to 55 years now consider the following behaviors a non issue: gay/lesbian relationships (54 percent), non-marital sex (63 percent), and embryo and stem cello research (59 percent) among others.

On the abortion issue, only about one-fourth believe that abortion is morally wrong and that government should pass restrictions on a women's choice

I love it!!!

The biggest reason for the decline is the absence of complete and thorough brainwashing of the young. Instead of saying the lord's prayer, memorizing bible verses and praying in elementary school, now that it's against the law kids talk among one another and even at the young, tender age they are capable of recognizing a 2000 year old fairy tale.

Less than half of the young students belong to families who are devout Christians. Within twenty years it will be less than a tenth.

The Thumpers should recognize it......their hay day is about over.

Last edited:

Christianity has declined nearly twenty points since 1960 to 74 percent. And will further be marginalized in the coming decades

Gallup Politics, documenting the evolution of that consensus for over a decade, found that the majority of Americans age 35 to 55 years now consider the following behaviors a non issue: gay/lesbian relationships (54 percent), non-marital sex (63 percent), and embryo and stem cello research (59 percent) among others.

On the abortion issue, only about one-fourth believe that abortion is morally wrong and that government should pass restrictions on a women's choice

I love it!!!

The biggest reason for the decline is the absence of complete and thorough brainwashing of the young. Instead of saying the lord's prayer, memorizing bible verses and praying in elementary school, now that it's against the law kids talk among one another and even at the young, tender age they are capable of recognizing a 2000 year old fairy tale.

Less than half of the young students belong to families who are devout Christians. Within twenty years it will be less than a tenth.

---
The decline may be related to education that includes critical thinking methods, incl science & philosophy (in college).
More youth received higher education experiences in the past generation than before, and were prompted to think for themselves, and exercise common sense mixed with modern knowledge.

Dogma is history in modern cultures.
Let's help the enslaved people under unethical Muslim authorities get some common sense education!

The decline may be related to education that includes critical thinking methods, incl science & philosophy (in college).
The anti-religious nuts imagine themselves rational and superior in every way. They often indulge in name-calling, denigrating religious folk as irrational. These kind of crude caricatures are only embraced by bigots.

Consider:

50 Nobel Laureates and Other Great Scientists Who Believe in God

Look Who's Irrational Now

More youth received higher education experiences in the past generation than before, and were prompted to think for themselves,
lol If only that were true.

Far too much PC propaganda on campus: Speech Codes: The Biggest Scandal On College Campuses Today

="Avatar4321, post: 12284521, member: 854"]America will never be dechristianized so long as I draw breath.[/QUOTE]

It's the spread of knowledge. Most intelligent young people have better sense than to believe a 2000 year old fairy tale written by sheep and goat herders who believed in witches, thought the earth was flat, shit on the ground and wiped on their hands.

If I was into fairy tales mine would be Jack and the Beanstalk. I like the ogre. You can hear him when he talks and he plays a mean harp:

1455531264328258.jpg

Last edited:

I love it!!!

---
More youth received higher education experiences in the past generation than before, and were prompted to think for themselves, and exercise common sense mixed with modern knowledge.

Dogma is history in modern cultures.
Let's help the enslaved people under unethical Muslim authorities get some common sense education!

That post suggests you don't understand "education" at all.

---
More youth received higher education experiences in the past generation than before, and were prompted to think for themselves, and exercise common sense mixed with modern knowledge.....

The self-congratulatory nonsense of atheists desperate to believe they are more than they really are, is absurd. Poor, ignorant slobs.

The anti-religious nuts imagine themselves rational and superior in every way. They often indulge in name-calling, denigrating religious folk as irrational. These kind of crude caricatures are only embraced by bigots.

Consider:

50 Nobel Laureates and Other Great Scientists Who Believe in God

Look Who's Irrational Now

More youth received higher education experiences in the past generation than before, and were prompted to think for themselves,
lol If only that were true.

Far too much PC propaganda on campus: Speech Codes: The Biggest Scandal On College Campuses Today

---
LOL. Do you actually read past the claims made in your cherry-picked sources? I'm sure you WANT to believe those claims to justify your own beliefs. No need to verify? :)
I doubt you have more than a 6th grade understanding of science.

So, Einstein & Darwin are on that list of "Scientists Who Believe in God"? That is wishful thinking, not critical thinking, from those who believe in a religion.
FYI, both Einstein & Darwin were AGNOSTICS after they matured, like all real modern day scientists.

---
More youth received higher education experiences in the past generation than before, and were prompted to think for themselves, and exercise common sense mixed with modern knowledge.....

The self-congratulatory nonsense of atheists desperate to believe they are more than they really are, is absurd. Poor, ignorant slobs.

---
Your statement about atheists verifies your lack of reading comprehension, your ignorance, or more likely both.
I was talking about agnostics.

Forum List

Back