The DAYS ARE GETTING LONGER Party...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I have been in conference all day with several of the girls from USMB, and I am happy to announce that we have all decided to throw a first annual "The DAYS ARE GETTING LONGER Party." So very kindly Aqua Athena has offered to host the party at her house up on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific...

Anderson_ext_rear_zps1ccdd0e0.jpg

... so far the ones that have commited to attending are as follows, left to right, '@syrenn, [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION], [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION], [MENTION=12394]PoliticalChic[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION]'...

shutterstock_77572579_zps52f199cf.jpg

Any one else coming?

Last edited:
I have been in conference all day with several of the girls from USMB, and I am happy to announce that we have all decided to throw a first annual "The DAYS ARE GETTING LONGER Party." So very kindly Aqua Athena has offered to host the party at her house up on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific...

... so far the ones that have commited to attending are as follows, left to right, '@syrenn, [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION], [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION], [MENTION=12394]PoliticalChic[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION]'...

Any one else coming?

I am so delighted to host this event, but you, 007 must bring all the spirits and I will have a ton of food for every appetite. We must have wine, first, as that is why people serve wine at cocktail parties....it whets the appetite for the sumptuous offerings sitting over there on the table loaded with bone china, crystal, and silver flatware, and candles.

Our live band will entertain our frivolities with soft jazz, and music from many genres.

Gosh, the girls sure are pretty. You'd better bring some hunks, if they don't bring their own. :lol:

Any one else coming?

I am so delighted to host this event, but you, 007 must bring all the spirits and I will have a ton of food for every appetite. We must have wine, first, as that is why people serve wine at cocktail parties....it whets the appetite for the sumptuous offerings sitting over there on the table loaded with bone china, crystal, and silver flatware, and candles.

Our live band will entertain our frivolities with soft jazz, and music from many genres.

Gosh, the girls sure are pretty. You'd better bring some hunks, if they don't bring their own. :lol:

I will have the bartending catered my dear, nothing but the best...

... and yes, all you girls are extremely fine... but if no other guys show up, then I'm just one really lucky guy...
wedding-086.gif

w00t! Where's the hot tub?

It's on the gazebo deck, cleaned, sanitized and ready to accommodate as many as 10. Clothes optional and bar service to the deck, where the musicians can be heard as if they are there with us. The roar of the violent ocean pounding against volcanic rock is 500 ft. below. Also music to my ears when a party isn't going on...:D

w00t! Where's the hot tub?

It's on the gazebo deck, cleaned, sanitized and ready to accommodate as many as 10. Clothes optional and bar service to the deck, where the musicians can be heard as if they are there with us. The roar of the violent ocean pounding against volcanic rock is 500 ft. below. Also music to my ears when a party isn't going on...:D

You don't mind if I hang out for a few days after the party do you? ... :D

Forum List

Back