The Date Game with a written story

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This game is to discover the history of the past and I will start with a small summary of the date 0 which does not exist and I will start with the date 2BC which is followed by 1BC, the goal of the game is to take a date which there would be 1AD if you have nothing on this date you take another one which is near 1 AD. and you can make a comment.

Small summary of the date 0

Year 1 BC was a common year starting on Friday or Saturday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar (the sources differ, see leap year error for further information) and a leap year starting on Thursday of the Proleptic Julian calendar. It is also a leap year starting on Saturday, in the Proleptic Gregorian calendar.
The following year is 1 AD in the widely used Julian calendar, which does not have a "year zero"

I start with !

2 BC
Emperor Augustus is proclaimed Pater Patriae, or "father of the country" by the Roman Senate; this bestowed title is the logical consequence and final proof of Augustus' supreme position as princeps, the first in charge over the Roman state

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Livilla was married twice, first in 1 BC to Gaius Caesar, Augustus' grandson and potential successor. Thus, Augustus had chosen Livilla as the wife of the future Emperor.

800px-Claudia_Livia_(Livilla).jpg

Claudia Livia Julia

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List