The Date Game with a written story

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
This game is to discover the history of the past and I will start with a small summary of the date 0 which does not exist and I will start with the date 2BC which is followed by 1BC, the goal of the game is to take a date which there would be 1AD if you have nothing on this date you take another one which is near 1 AD. and you can make a comment.

Small summary of the date 0

Year 1 BC was a common year starting on Friday or Saturday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar (the sources differ, see leap year error for further information) and a leap year starting on Thursday of the Proleptic Julian calendar. It is also a leap year starting on Saturday, in the Proleptic Gregorian calendar.
The following year is 1 AD in the widely used Julian calendar, which does not have a "year zero"

I start with !

2 BC
Emperor Augustus is proclaimed Pater Patriae, or "father of the country" by the Roman Senate; this bestowed title is the logical consequence and final proof of Augustus' supreme position as princeps, the first in charge over the Roman state

Livilla was married twice, first in 1 BC to Gaius Caesar, Augustus' grandson and potential successor. Thus, Augustus had chosen Livilla as the wife of the future Emperor.

800px-Claudia_Livia_(Livilla).jpg

Claudia Livia Julia

Forum List

Back