The crazy runs deep with them

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The eyes never lie...

BD5ABCF5-9CED-4DE8-AAD7-CC747E0D0D49.jpeg

A very conservative look at selected pictures that make the people in them look almost like conservatives.

A very conservative look at selected pictures that make the people in them look almost like conservatives.

Why would we want to see them naked? You're just perverted.
Some I did see naked as youngsters. As for ladies naked that is counter to the term ladies. But it would be standard fare for cons to be naked in old age as that is the only thing old repuke males care about.

Some I did see naked as youngsters. As for ladies naked that is counter to the term ladies. But it would be standard fare for cons to be naked in old age as that is the only thing old repuke males care about.

Is your transgender transformation going well or not?

I am not transgender. I am male and am happy to be one. I guess by your question you might be going through one.

I am not transgender. I am male and am happy to be one. I guess by your question you might be going through one.

...so no, it is a failure. Sounds like your in denial now. I also see a lot of anger. You should work on that. Maybe start with a clothed avie.

Forum List

Back