The core of liberalism

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Couldn't be clearer than at this moment in time could it?
29793551_2142265012676737_3827122890768121856_n.jpg

Couldn't be clearer than at this moment in time could it? View attachment 186502

Uh yyyyyyeah. And tomorrow will be even clearer. Been working on it for going on two and a half centuries.

What's that?

Oh. Yeah. You're welcome. A republic, if you can keep it.
Don't fuck it up, K?

Btw might wanna consult an actual historian about history rather than not only a comedian but a Googly Image meme with a comedian's face and a random quote anybody can generate.

Couldn't be clearer than at this moment in time could it? View attachment 186502

Couldn't be clearer that we have another attack on the kids from a school that got shot up.

It's pathetic.
Maybe the wittle snowflake should think about a different career than public spokesman for the anti 2nd amendment movement and he wouldn't have to worry about catching flack.....his problem not mine.

Couldn't be clearer that we have another attack on the kids from a school that got shot up.

It's pathetic.
Maybe the wittle snowflake should think about a different career than public spokesman for the anti 2nd amendment movement and he wouldn't have to worry about catching flack.....his problem not mine.

Ah, I talk about how this is just another attack, and you then talk about something different.

In his position he's going to expect to be criticized. But all he's getting are INSULTS and pathetic attacks from people who don't have much of an argument.

He's using arguments, the others are using attacks.... spot the difference?

Uh yyyyyyeah. And tomorrow will be even clearer. Been working on it for going on two and a half centuries.

What's that?

Oh. Yeah. You're welcome. A republic, if you can keep it.
Don't fuck it up, K?

Btw might wanna consult an actual historian about history rather than not only a comedian but a Googly Image meme with a comedian's face and a random quote anybody can generate.

P. J. O’Rourke has written nineteen books , several have reached #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. He is a contributing editor at the Weekly Standard, H. L. Mencken Research Fellow at the Cato Institute. He's not a 'comedian' although I say you're rying to be be.

He is a pupil of HL Mencken who wrote "Democracy is a theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard" he also wrote "What men value in this world is not rights but privileges" Pogo - you could have the makings of an intelligent and articulate person if only you had an IQ above room temperature.

What was the topic of this thread? Oh yeah ...... a few of you forgot REALLY FAST!

There's a fix for that somewhere...... Want me to find it for you?

It does seem like the Democrats are the foolish immature people and the Republicans are the wise adults.
Notice how the Democratic Party always exploit young voters with crass demagoguery.

Forum List

Back