The cop that murdered floyd

It boggles my mind that when it was discovered that George Floyd did not have a pulse - no one attempted to give him CPR. At least I've not heard that they did.
Who discovered that George Floyd did not have a pulse? Did you see anyone touch the body and take a pulse? Someone made it up.

It boggles my mind that when it was discovered that George Floyd did not have a pulse - no one attempted to give him CPR. At least I've not heard that they did.
Who discovered that George Floyd did not have a pulse? Did you see anyone touch the body and take a pulse? Someone made it up.

That has been WIDELY reported. Are you stupid, or what? He had a knee on his neck/throat for about 3 minutes - after he became UNRESPONSIVE.

Last edited:
CNN's Don Lemon just reported that the Killer Cop's wife filed for divorce today. I wonder if he was also a wife beater.

He had a bad heart.. he shouldn’t have resisted

He wasn't resisting.
Did you see the whole video did you see the whole arrest from start to end? No you didn’t

No, but for the entire time that the cop had his knee on the mans neck he wasn't resisting.

Placing his knee in the mans back would have worked just fine and he wouldn't have intentionally killed him.

The cop that murdered floyd should get a public execution for murdering him. We can't allow cops to murder the people that they're suppose to serve and we must make a example of this guy in order to show that we're serious about this and to calm the public. Anyone that is burning, looting and committing criminal acts should be punished severely for their crimes but the killer should pay for the destruction that he has helped caused.
Floyd was on drugs he died of a heart attack,
Stop your hate
The 911 call said that Floyd was heavily under the influence of something. He might have died of an overdose.

Mob justice and public lynching.

Very progressive.
Just mob justice. The public lynching was done already.

Mob justice isn't justice. Its basically we're everyone pumps up their testosterone and yells and screams and feels good..........and then nothing is accomplished.
Mob justice isn't justice. Its basically we're everyone pumps up their testosterone and yells and screams and feels good..........and then nothing is accomplished.

Except when the pressure from the mob forces action. We now have murder charges. It's a shame that it takes such an uproar to get movement toward justice..

Murder charge will never stick. Even if public sentiment coerces a guilty verdict at trial, it will never survive an appeal.

I disagree completely. After being informed that the victim had no pulse the cop kept his knee in place for an additional 2 minutes forty three seconds. No effort to save the man at all.

That's about as clear a case of murder as I have ever seen.

Never underestimate a good criminal lawyer (and police unions are pretty lawyered up).

You can make an argument that without training as a clinician, an untrained cop would be unable to tell if a person had a pulse or not. The opinion of a non-clininician as to whether or not the victim had a pulse would be worthless.

I'm not making any judgement of guilt or innocence here, I don't have all the facts of the case. At this point, no one does.

But, any criminal lawyer would be foolish not to pursue such an argument against the idea that the victim had no pulse.

Your tactic only works if they have a judge hear the case. If it's a jury he's toast. Even with that, over two minutes is damning.

I'm fairly sure everyone had the same expectation when George Zimmerman went to trial.

I didn't. I actually read all of the evidence that was available. I knew Zimmerman would walk.

The cop that murdered floyd should get a public execution for murdering him. We can't allow cops to murder the people that they're suppose to serve and we must make a example of this guy in order to show that we're serious about this and to calm the public. Anyone that is burning, looting and committing criminal acts should be punished severely for their crimes but the killer should pay for the destruction that he has helped caused.
Stop your hate
The 911 call said that Floyd was heavily under the influence of something. He might have died of an overdose.

Very progressive.

Except when the pressure from the mob forces action. We now have murder charges. It's a shame that it takes such an uproar to get movement toward justice..

Murder charge will never stick. Even if public sentiment coerces a guilty verdict at trial, it will never survive an appeal.

I disagree completely. After being informed that the victim had no pulse the cop kept his knee in place for an additional 2 minutes forty three seconds. No effort to save the man at all.

Never underestimate a good criminal lawyer (and police unions are pretty lawyered up).

You can make an argument that without training as a clinician, an untrained cop would be unable to tell if a person had a pulse or not. The opinion of a non-clininician as to whether or not the victim had a pulse would be worthless.

I'm not making any judgement of guilt or innocence here, I don't have all the facts of the case. At this point, no one does.

But, any criminal lawyer would be foolish not to pursue such an argument against the idea that the victim had no pulse.

Your tactic only works if they have a judge hear the case. If it's a jury he's toast. Even with that, over two minutes is damning.

I'm fairly sure everyone had the same expectation when George Zimmerman went to trial.

I didn't. I actually read all of the evidence that was available. I knew Zimmerman would walk.

All those people who rioted didn't seem to be that insightful.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

All those people who rioted didn't seem to be that insightful.

The rioters are paid progressive scum.

The majority of protesters are peaceful. The violent ones are antifa, and black bloc terrorists intent on destruction, looting, and weakening the USA.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Bullshit. The officers were going to be charged before the mob decided to burn down buildings and loot.

Looting has nothing to do with justice at all.

He had a bad heart.. he shouldn’t have resisted

Because the knee on Floyd's neck didn't kill him, a kne

He wasn't resisting.
Did you see the whole video did you see the whole arrest from start to end? No you didn’t

No, but for the entire time that the cop had his knee on the mans neck he wasn't resisting.

Placing his knee in the mans back would have worked just fine and he wouldn't have intentionally killed him.
Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Bullshit. The officers were going to be charged before the mob decided to burn down buildings and loot.

The officer was charged. President Trump had already ordered a federal civil rights investigation and an FBI investigation before any fires were set.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Sure it will. The murder is well documented. There is no ambiguity or any circumstance that justifies how Mr. Floyd was treated.

First degree murder requires prosecution proved premeditation. They would have to prove the murder was planned.

Second degree murder would require that the intent to murder was caused by anger or rage. There is no indication that the officers involved were angry or enraged.

Manslaughter is the only charge likely to stick. It requires the state only to prove that the officers were negligent in their treatment of the victim.

Chauvin has been charged with third degree murder and manslaughter. I'm unsure how both of those charges are used simultaneously, but that's what's been reported.

Here's Minnesota's 3rd degree murder statute: Sec. 609.195 MN Statutes

He should be arrested, tried in a court and when and if found guilty by all the evidence he should be treated like any other criminal.
What really needs to happen is police departments all over the country need to sit everyone down and pound it through their heads that this shit is not tolerable or you will be treated like any other criminal and your badge thrown in the garbage where it belongs. Respect for the badge is a two way street and a double edged sword. The people wearing it cannot abuse their power.
I believe for the most part cops are there to look out for the public, but I have a real problem with how the other 4 cops stood around not stopping it. There seems at times to be this disconnect that is very disturbing and sickening.

The problem isn't just the police officer, but all the other officials
who processed previous complaints but enabled this to continue.

Only punishing the police officer more severely than the law calls for
isn't the correct avenue to channel the extra blame.

The reason people are so upset is the OTHER people who did nothing
and allowed this to continue. So hold all the people to account
*WHO HAD KNOWLEDGE* this man already showed dangerous predilection
and patterns of excessive force and violating procedures.

Require all those people, including the 4 officers to apologize,
first in person to the surviving family members and close friends,
and the crowd that was forced to witness and plead to no avail.

Let them meet in person to air this out with assistance from
grief counselors experienced in victim offender dialogue.

Then let them prepare a group statements to present to the public
that the grievances have been acknowledged, and there is an
agreed process set up to work on reforms and solutions for the longterm.

For the penalties under law, the officers responsible, and all the other
officials responsible for processing previous complaints should all
be reprimanded and held responsible for corrections.

Since so much damages was done to property during the protest looting
and vandalism, maybe the responsible officials and officers should be
required to work alongside the rioters to help with cleanup and repairs.
Or some other community service project where they work
in the neighborhoods together instead of staying
so separated they are alienated from each other's worlds.
When you see your own city and community as your
shared responsibility, you don't treat it or each other this way.
That separation causing the disconnect must be broken down,
and when all sides can talk without legal or political barriers,
that's when people can get on the same side of preventing
crime, violence and abuse by anyone on either side of these walls.

Very progressive.

I believe in the death penalty! Do you? It is clear as day that this cop commited capital murder and that is without a doubt!!!

I'm 100% for death penalty and removing limbs too. But the left prevents harsh punishments, they assume make victims out of culprits and crime is very important to them.

Explain to all of us how it's clear as day that this cop committed capital murder. That's rhetorical, you have NO IDEA what capital murder means. Let me guess, you're getting your college degree in social sciences?

Jumped the gun on this one. The thug wasnt murdered. His unhealthy lifestyle killed him.

Last edited:

He should be arrested, tried in a court and when and if found guilty by all the evidence he should be treated like any other criminal.
What really needs to happen is police departments all over the country need to sit everyone down and pound it through their heads that this shit is not tolerable or you will be treated like any other criminal and your badge thrown in the garbage where it belongs. Respect for the badge is a two way street and a double edged sword. The people wearing it cannot abuse their power.
I believe for the most part cops are there to look out for the public, but I have a real problem with how the other 4 cops stood around not stopping it. There seems at times to be this disconnect that is very disturbing and sickening.

The problem isn't just the police officer, but all the other officials
who processed previous complaints but enabled this to continue.

Only punishing the police officer more severely than the law calls for
isn't the correct avenue to channel the extra blame.

The reason people are so upset is the OTHER people who did nothing
and allowed this to continue. So hold all the people to account
*WHO HAD KNOWLEDGE* this man already showed dangerous predilection
and patterns of excessive force and violating procedures.

Require all those people, including the 4 officers to apologize,
first in person to the surviving family members and close friends,
and the crowd that was forced to witness and plead to no avail.

Let them meet in person to air this out with assistance from
grief counselors experienced in victim offender dialogue.

Then let them prepare a group statements to present to the public
that the grievances have been acknowledged, and there is an
agreed process set up to work on reforms and solutions for the longterm.

For the penalties under law, the officers responsible, and all the other
officials responsible for processing previous complaints should all
be reprimanded and held responsible for corrections.

Since so much damages was done to property during the protest looting
and vandalism, maybe the responsible officials and officers should be
required to work alongside the rioters to help with cleanup and repairs.
Or some other community service project where they work
in the neighborhoods together instead of staying
so separated they are alienated from each other's worlds.
When you see your own city and community as your
shared responsibility, you don't treat it or each other this way.
That separation causing the disconnect must be broken down,
and when all sides can talk without legal or political barriers,
that's when people can get on the same side of preventing
crime, violence and abuse by anyone on either side of these walls.

I'm not calling for punishing the officer more than the law allows. I agree, that police department really has a problem when 4 officers stand around and allow a man to be slowly killed, while he is begging. The whole department and the city establishment needed to be taken to hard task for what happened.

These rioters we hear now are from outside the city, its too bad the real messages that need to be heard right now are all being drowned out by this violence and they certainly are.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Sure it will. The murder is well documented. There is no ambiguity or any circumstance that justifies how Mr. Floyd was treated.

First degree murder requires prosecution proved premeditation. They would have to prove the murder was planned.

Second degree murder would require that the intent to murder was caused by anger or rage. There is no indication that the officers involved were angry or enraged.

Manslaughter is the only charge likely to stick. It requires the state only to prove that the officers were negligent in their treatment of the victim.

He's currently charged with third degree murder, dope.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Rioting and looting are the result. Not the cause. The cause is obvious but continues to be ignored and even defended by those who see no problem at all. I understand the rage. Nothing seems to come from peaceful protest but white indignation over the challenge to their privilege. That doesn't make it right. Only understandable.

FB_IMG_1590856017514.jpg

Public execution before trial? Something like a lynching? Funny how easy it is to get the ignorant relatively uneducated left into a frenzy of killing and arson these days.

Stop your hate

Very progressive.

Rioting and looting are the result. Not the cause. The cause is obvious but continues to be ignored and even defended by those who see no problem at all. I understand the rage. Nothing seems to come from peaceful protest but white indignation over the challenge to their privilege. That doesn't make it right. Only understandable.

View attachment 342990
Disrespecting the American flag causes violence..

Forum List

Back