The coolest innovation in home remodeling in years.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20191125_115632.jpg

No more ugly ass dumpsters. No more gouges on the driveway from them. No more outrageous dumpster fees.

Just pick up a bag from Home Depot for 30 bucks. Fill it up with up to 3300 pounds of whatever and make a phone call. Gone in 72 hours for 120 bucks.

Massive jobs would not be cost effective this way but most average jobs they work perfectly. And while the tag says 3300 pounds is the limit I have had well over 4k in a few.

This isn't that new, Waste Management. sells the bags at Home depot, Amazon, Walmart etc... for years now.

So a $150 to lose 3300 lbs. of construction debris

View attachment 291593

No more ugly ass dumpsters. No more gouges on the driveway from them. No more outrageous dumpster fees.

Just pick up a bag from Home Depot for 30 bucks. Fill it up with up to 3300 pounds of whatever and make a phone call. Gone in 72 hours for 120 bucks.

Massive jobs would not be cost effective this way but most average jobs they work perfectly. And while the tag says 3300 pounds is the limit I have had well over 4k in a few.
Thanks for posting this. I'm planning a kitchen renovation next year and wasn't aware of this option.

As long as its not windy.....if it is windy you will end up with debris all over the neighborhood...

• Banned
This isn't that new, Waste Management. sells the bags at Home depot, Amazon, Walmart etc... for years now.

So a $150 to lose 3300 lbs. of construction debris
They were around years ago in select test markets. I started using them here in KC when I first saw them.
Having said that they don't do any advertising that I have ever seen so I doubt many if any DIY'ers even know about them. Hence the post.

Theyre cheaper but I fuckin hate them shits. Whats good is theyre cheaper.

View attachment 291593

Looks like a giant spliff :420:

I just put the shit in the pick up and take it to the dump for free
85 bucks a pickup load here. Plus time and a long drive. Those two loads that just got hauled off would have been 2 or 3 trips to the dump. Plus gas and time. Screw that lol
That's one load in my F 250

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I drove a 350 till diesel prices shot through the roof.
Even in my regular truck I'm spending 600+ a month on fuel. Ain't got time to be messin with demo.
And that load would only fit in a 250 if it was a long bed with no toolbox mounted. Weight isn't the issue cubic feet is.

I just put the shit in the pick up and take it to the dump for free
85 bucks a pickup load here. Plus time and a long drive. Those two loads that just got hauled off would have been 2 or 3 trips to the dump. Plus gas and time. Screw that lol
That's one load in my F 250

I drove a 350 till diesel prices shot through the roof.
Even in my regular truck I'm spending 600+ a month on fuel. Ain't got time to be messin with demo.
And that load would only fit in a 250 if it was a long bed with no toolbox mounted. Weight isn't the issue cubic feet is.
8 foot bed standard cab

View attachment 291593

Is it just for construction debris...how about cleaning out a garage that has lots of crap in it?

View attachment 291593

Is it just for construction debris...how about cleaning out a garage that has lots of crap in it?
No chemicals, regular kitchen trash or lawn scraps.

Forum List

Back