The Continental (Peacock)

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Peacock is a free movie app. You just have to watch ads every half hour or so.

The Continental is a John Wick three part prequel which shows the story of how Winston became the manager of the eponymous hotel.

This mini series is not as good as the John Wick movies, but there is plenty of action and kung-fu fighting.

I have fallen in love with Marina Mazepa, one half of a pair of non-verbal twins. Since watching this show, I have looked her up. She is Ukrainian and was discovered on America's Got Talent, a show I have never watched, in 2019. She made it to the quarter finals.

What this gorgeous contortionist can do with her body is incredible, especially in her final fight scene. Ah-ooo-ga!

You can get a taste of this marvelous woman in this video from some other movie in the clip below:

Here's the trailer, and yes that's Mel Gibson:

It is a well made but boring story.....and wow, do they ever try to pack in every song ever written in the 70s.....they just never relent in using that music.........and it isn't even as if the music matches the scene....they just throw it in there to make sure you never, ever forget ...this is the 70s.....

And on top of that...all the smoking........yes, people smoked in the 70s, but you don't have to show it every 5 seconds......

Forum List

Back