Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

And in Sweden

If the races were reversed people like Tommy would be enraged. But since he is a bigot, he prefers to complain about injustices that happened 100 years ago while turning a blind eye to violence today because it is inline with his bigotry.

Yeah, white people’s “way of life” “being comfortable while everyone else suffers”, basically translates to ”black people are entitled snots who don’t want to have to work to have nice things”.

Anyway, this apparently was in response to critics who blamed DEI for the collapse of the bridge.

“We know what they want to say, but they don’t have the courage to say the N-word, and the fact that I don’t believe in their untruthful and wrong ideology,” he continued. “And I am very proud of my heritage and who I am and where I come from scares them, because me being at my position means that their way of thinking, their way of life of being comfortable while everyone else suffers is going to be at risk, and they should be afraid because that’s my purpose in life.”

Baltimore mayor says critics ‘don’t have the courage to say the N-word’

Forum List

Back