Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

It's a safe bet that you did too. Of course, I'm sure you don't know what 'Semitism' means so both Soros' and my comments have gone way over your head.
:aug08_031:
I grew up in a strictly kosher home. Went to Hebrew School for years. Got taken out of school for all the holidays, inclsuing Shavous.

Odds are you grew up in an antidemitic home. And your play on words with semite is yet another of your many tells.

I grew up in a strictly kosher home. Went to Hebrew School for years. Got taken out of school for all the holidays, inclsuing Shavous.
Your hatred of Semites does not have any bearing on you being one. You prove you are an antisemite with every post where you attack Palestine and Arabs in general. Your words and your actions show that you are antisemitic.

⏭️ All one needs to do is read your words you CHOSE to write in regard to Arabs and Palestinians to see the hate you have for Semites. :45:

Your hatred of Semites does not have any bearing on you being one. You prove you are an antisemite with every post where you attack Palestine and Arabs in general. Your words and your actions show that you are antisemitic.

⏭️ All one needs to do is read your words you CHOSE to write in regard to Arabs and Palestinians to see the hate you have for Semites. :45:
Good God, if you have one, you are a moron.

Black people shoplift pharmacies out of business, then cry about not having pharmacies in their neighborhood.

BLM dipshit talks about quitting multiple jobs (?) and then calls for violent revolution.

F3ADB361-6A59-4F8D-815D-CA701AB52B55.jpeg

Forum List

Back