The Consequences of Anti-Zionism

What is anti-Zionist about stating the fact that they intended to colonize Palestine and create a Jewish state at the expense of the Christian and Muslim inhabitants of Palestine. It is just fact. The Zionists themselves said as much. You are posting bullshit, I post fact.

What is anti-Zionist about stating the fact that they intended to colonize Palestine and create a Jewish state at the expense of the Christian and Muslim inhabitants of Palestine. It is just fact. The Zionists themselves said as much. You are posting bullshit, I post fact.
You have been insisting that Muslims behave as treated.
Muslims behave badly regardless of how they are treated.

Anti-Zionism should and will continue as anti-colonialism is now one of Europe's values. This must be combined with strong resistance to Muslim attempts to colonize Europe. The invasion of Europe by Africans and Middle Eastern Muslims is just as despicable as the invasion of Palestine by Jewish Europeans. The sooner Europeans start expelling all but those that are fleeing for their lives, the better or Europeans will someday end up like the Christian and Muslim Palestinians, ruled by invading colonists. Young Muslim men can take care of themselves by fighting whatever ails them in their own countries.
This invasion of Palestine by Jooooos you rattle on about, does the prayer leader at your madrassah beat you with a prayer rug requiring you to recite the slogan?

Yes, the result of the European Jewish migration from Europe to Palestine makes it an invasion. Just as the Muslim migration to Europe is an invasion given that their goal appears to be taking over Europe.

What are you blabbering on about, I am a Christian of 100% European heritage. I find Islam and many of the cultural aspects of Islam incompatible with European values.

So why don't you live in Europe then, or are you a hypocrite. Do the thing you are demanding that the Jews do in Palestine and see what happens.

When did the Jews ever go to Europe with the intention of implementing Jewish rule?

When did the Jews ever go back home with the intention of ruling the whole of the M.E.? They don't have the numbers and they know they never will,

And you manipulate the words of one man to say what you want to see. The Jews want nothing more than to live in peace on the lands granted to them in 1924, You want nothing more than to see the Jews wiped out so you can increase your prices,

The Europeans are the native people of Europe. The Muslims are coming from other continents to Europe, many with bad intentions. Europeans have a right to resist an invasion.
Interesting as I don't remember you EVER stating such intentions on the part of Muslims.
In fact, according to you they're victims of the evil Jews and they, in return, only hate Jews.
Now they're coming to kick your innocent Christian asses and you start maligning the "neighborly" Muslims one post at a time.

The European Jews invaded their land colonized the land and expelled a great many of the Christian and Muslim natives, and now rule over them. It is not a surprise that they hate the European invader.

The Europeans are in the same position of the native Palestinians (admittedly with more power at the moment) with respect to an invasion of non-Europeans, who appear to have similar intentions on Europe as those of the Zionists vis-a-vis Palestine.

It is interesting how Europeans once rounded up Jews and expelled them out of their various countries, put them in ghettos, made the wear stars of David, and rounded them up in large numbers to have them killed, (all done before Hitler was even born), but now welcome Muslims in their own country with open arms while they kill and rape their citizens with impunity.

It's no wonder Europeans still support the extermination of the said Jews by having Muslims do their dirty work. Shrug, they just hate them for some odd reason.

Now if I were a Jew, the last think I would do would be to forget those centuries of persecution by Europe and fight to the death to keep my own Jewish state. It's like how I ignore the KKK. Nothing good will ever come from them.

Forum List

Back