The connection between unemployment and the US president

Who is "allowing persons to live in a foreclosed home"?

I should add: In some cases, the neighbors are made better off by allowing the person to live in that home, even though there is no Obama administration policy requiring lenders to permit this.

Ok - Obama slowed the foreclosure process. Not actually living in foreclosed homes for years. BUT allows them to live mortgage & rent free for 3 years. This is rampet around the country.

I Learned How to Stop Foreclosure and Have Been able to Stay in My House for Over 3 Years Without Making any Mortgage Payments, and Without Paying for any Foreclosure Assistance.

I was about to lose my home to foreclosure almost 3 years ago, and in the worst situation I ever been in my entire life I was able to stay in my home and today, I’m still here, without making any payments at all.

That's not an Obama administration program - it's a schuckster selling snake oil on a virus-infected web page.

I should add: In some cases, the neighbors are made better off by allowing the person to live in that home, even though there is no Obama administration policy requiring lenders to permit this.

Ok - Obama slowed the foreclosure process. Not actually living in foreclosed homes for years. BUT allows them to live mortgage & rent free for 3 years. This is rampet around the country.

I Learned How to Stop Foreclosure and Have Been able to Stay in My House for Over 3 Years Without Making any Mortgage Payments, and Without Paying for any Foreclosure Assistance.

I was about to lose my home to foreclosure almost 3 years ago, and in the worst situation I ever been in my entire life I was able to stay in my home and today, I’m still here, without making any payments at all.

That's not an Obama administration program - it's a schuckster selling snake oil on a virus-infected web page.

Whether that ad is for a schuckster or not, a large percent of people are doing just that & getting away with it. I personally know 10 people who are on their 3rd year without making a house a payment. My wife sold here insurance agency because of the sharp drop in insurance payments from her customers who quit paying but are still living in those homes without being evicted today. It is a huge national problem! All the bailed out banks are being pressured by Democrats to slow foreclosures

GSEs Announce Foreclosure Moratorium

Bank Of America, JPMorgan Chase And GMAC Suspend Foreclosures

Last edited:

This is one of the primary drags on the economy. The administration has beaten up the banks, trying to prevent foreclosures (there are more homeowners than bankers). This has put a downward pressure on home prices and kept construction at low levels. If they had simply allowed banks to foreclose and gotten the properties back out on the market we would have cleared the backlog and the market would be recovering instead of permament downward mode.

Rabbi, are you going to admit you were wrong about the 120,000 net jobs figure and the 339,000 jobs created - or are you going to continue to be an idiot? (the two are not mutually exclusive).

you're making a strong case for your own award as (quoting you) "dumbest, most ill-informed SOB on economics" on this board.

Last edited:

This is one of the primary drags on the economy. The administration has beaten up the banks, trying to prevent foreclosures (there are more homeowners than bankers). This has put a downward pressure on home prices and kept construction at low levels. If they had simply allowed banks to foreclose and gotten the properties back out on the market we would have cleared the backlog and the market would be recovering instead of permament downward mode.

If we simply allowed rapid (and often improper) foreclosures with no process to maintain neighborhoods, the rest of the country would look like Detroit.

Whether that ad is for a schuckster or not, a large percent of people are doing just that & getting away with it. I personally know 10 people who are on their 3rd year without making a house a payment. My wife sold here insurance agency because of the sharp drop in insurance payments from her customers who quit paying but are still living in those homes without being evicted today. It is a huge national problem! All the bailed out banks are being pressured by Democrats to slow foreclosures

GSEs Announce Foreclosure Moratorium

Bank Of America, JPMorgan Chase And GMAC Suspend Foreclosures

Why would you blame the Obama administration for this:
Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and GMAC Mortgage have all suspended foreclosures in many U.S. states due to serious concerns about foreclosure procedures.

Obama can not be held accountable for BoA's incompetence.

If we simply allowed rapid (and often improper) foreclosures with no process to maintain neighborhoods, the rest of the country would look like Detroit.

No one getting foreclosed on was current with their mortgage. The irregularities were simple clerical errors.
Detroit looks like Detroit because of Democratic Party policies that are being rolled out across the country. We had a similar phenomenon in the 1990s that gave us the RTC. I didnt see any cities turn into Detroit. Instead I saw a clearing of the housing market as savvy investors and buyers snapped up bargains, renovated them and made money.
You never answered my question. Thus you are the idiot here.

No one getting foreclosed on was current with their mortgage. The irregularities were simple clerical errors.

"clerical errors"! Fucking hilarious.

Detroit looks like Detroit because of Democratic Party policies that are being rolled out across the country. We had a similar phenomenon in the 1990s that gave us the RTC.
Policies that necessitated the RTC were in the 1990's? That's amazing!

Now, are you going to admit you were wrong about the 120,000 net jobs figure and the 339,000 jobs created - or are you going to continue to be an idiot? (the two are not mutually exclusive).

you're making a strong case for your own award as (quoting you) "dumbest, most ill-informed SOB on economics" on this board.

Excuse me?

How about you read it this way...

When governemnt intervened for a 2 year period, the economy would not recover.

When the government did not intervene, unempoloyment dropped by over 5%

You pretend as though the GOP have the best intentions for the country in mind when it comes to legislation. You apparently don't know how politics work. The GOP did not block everything Obama came up with because it was "government legislation." They did it to make Obama look incompetant and weak. Like democrats, they are just as weak (if not more weak) when it comes to the competition in politics.

Tell me, if this issue is so black and white, then why wasn't there any sort of economic recovery in Bush's last year of presidency?

you obviously have not read many of my posts regarding congress in the past. I do not beleive the president has any control over the economy. Only congress does. And as for congress, I am one of those that see them as a bunch of children wearing big boy clothes....all of them.

Now...that being said...

I am a firm believer that government intervention can nothelp the economy....but it most certainly can hurt it.

I watched a congress with a majority rule of those with an ideology of "government can fix things" do all they can with top fix the economy.....and nothing got better....nyumbers actually got worse.

Now....I am a conservative...so when a conservative politician speaks I do not hear it with spin....Ihear what they say.....so during the 2010 campaigns, I heard the GOP politicians say "vote for me and I will ensure the demiocratic policies will no longer stunt economic growth."

NONE had a "plan to fix the economy". They all had the plan of "let the private sector do as they do best"

Sure...their opponents spun it and said "he doesnt have a plan"....but that WAS the plan....the GOP candidates made it clear that their plan was to block any further legislation that spends money to fix the economy becuase SUCH ACTIONS DO NOT WORK.

So they acheived a majority in the house and sure enough they did exactly what they said they would do...BLOCK ANY DEMOCRATIC INITIATIVES THAT WERE DESIGNED TO GROW THE ECONOMY BECUASE THEY DID NOT BELIEVE THEY WOULD WORK AND TO THE CONTRARY SLOW DOWN THE RECOVERY, IF ANYTHING...

So when you say that I pretend to believe the GOP had the best intentions for the country.....well...first oif all...THAT is rhetoric from you so I suggest you practice what you preach......but all I know is that they did exactly what they said they would do....and based on the numbers that came out today, it seems it is working.

As for Bush's last year...irrelevant....but a recession takes 6-18 months to recover if NOT TOUCHED BY THE GOVERNMENT......so I did not expect a recopvery until 2009.......unfortunately, as I expected, the stimulus stymied the recovery.....

Stimulus and jobs bills give temporary jobs. The private sector most often give more permanent jobs and influence the tax basis. Both branches of government (administration and Congress) are responsible for temporary jobs (at an enpormous tax payer cost), lowering the tax revenues coming in on a consistent basis.

Maybe sometime we can have a bipartisan support for raising upper class raxes moderately and stopping the tax payers from paying $220,000 for each job "saved or created." Research your own representatives and see how they have voted on these items.

Let them know how you feel about bipartisanship, common sense and replacing them if necessary. The country should come before parties.

"clerical errors"! Fucking hilarious.

Detroit looks like Detroit because of Democratic Party policies that are being rolled out across the country. We had a similar phenomenon in the 1990s that gave us the RTC.
Policies that necessitated the RTC were in the 1990's? That's amazing!

Now, are you going to admit you were wrong about the 120,000 net jobs figure and the 339,000 jobs created - or are you going to continue to be an idiot? (the two are not mutually exclusive).

Yeah, paperwork/clerical errors. Do you have evidence anyone current on his mortgage got foreclosed on?
The RTC didnt occur in 1989 and wind up 1995? That wasn't part of the 1990s?
Do you have a clue what you are talking about? Do you?

The RTC was created in 1989 to address problems that arose in the early and mid 1980's. Which early and mid-1980's Democrats created DIDMCA and Garn-St Germain? The 1986 Tax Reform Act?

Last edited:

The RTC was created in 1989 to address problems that arose in the early and mid 1980's. Which mid-1980's Democrats created DIDMCA and Garn-St Germain?

No, it was created to liquidate real estate holdings of S&Ls and other banks that had invested too heavily in real estate, a problem then and now.
You have yet to point to any figure in the link that resembles 350k. And you are the most ill-informed poster on this board.
And obviously foreclosing on people did not make every city look like Detroit. that's mainly because not every city is run by left-leaning Democratic blacks. Although Chicago and Memphis come close.

This administration is also allowing insider trading & front running to run rampant on Wallstreet!

The Sept. 27 meeting with Mr. Dudley exemplifies the private meetings some Wall Street investors have with top Fed officials, in which they can gain access to potential early clues about Fed actions. Hedge funds have been pushing to get more information about the inner workings of the Fed, according to people familiar with the situation, as detailed in a Wall Street Journal page-one article Nov. 23.

The RTC was created in 1989 to address problems that arose in the early and mid 1980's. Which mid-1980's Democrats created DIDMCA and Garn-St Germain?

No, it was created to liquidate real estate holdings of S&Ls and other banks that had invested too heavily in real estate, a problem then and now.

And why did they end up over-invested? See my comments above.
You have yet to point to any figure in the link that resembles 350k. And you are the most ill-informed poster on this board.

not only have I provided the exact data and the exact place to find said data, I've also explained the data.

You, on the other hand, continue to defend a lie and claim that the 120,000 is not a net figure. Perhaps you could provide a cite for that, or wear your crown as the "most ill-informed, ignorant SOB on the board."

And obviously foreclosing on people did not make every city look like Detroit. that's mainly because not every city is run by left-leaning Democratic blacks.

If you talk to a racist long enough, the racist will expose his stripes. Color me surprised.

And why did they end up over-invested? See my comments above.

not only have I provided the exact data and the exact place to find said data, I've also explained the data.

You, on the other hand, continue to defend a lie and claim that the 120,000 is not a net figure. Perhaps you could provide a cite for that, or wear your crown as the "most ill-informed, ignorant SOB on the board."

And obviously foreclosing on people did not make every city look like Detroit. that's mainly because not every city is run by left-leaning Democratic blacks.

If you talk to a racist long enough, the racist will expose his stripes. Color me surprised.

They over-invested because that is what banks do. The first banking panics occurred for that very reason. This isn't anything new, nor is is dependent on any legislation.
You failed to make your case. Give it up.
It isn't racist to point out that Detroit has been run by liberal Democratic blacks for over 30 years. And during that time it went from a premier city to a hell hole. Same with Memphis. Which part of that is wrong?

The Rabbi point out cities run by white governments that ended up in the crapper, please.

They are there, so your comment, if you are implying that blacks are incompetent, is, yes, racist.

The Rabbi point out cities run by white governments that ended up in the crapper, please.

They are there, so your comment, if you are implying that blacks are incompetent, is, yes, racist.

Not all blacks are incompetent. Just nearly all the ones in the Congressional Black Caucus are.

Well, Birmingham and Harrisburg just filed bankruptcy.
But they don't match the level of corruption, incompetence and malfeasance that you find in black-run Detroit and Memphis.

Not all blacks are incompetent. Just nearly all the ones in the Congressional Black Caucus are.
Alcee Hastings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup & every one of them were in lock step with the GSE's & CRA. The GSE's have ruined this country for 20 years & nearly destroyed the global financial system. It took Japan 20 years to climb out of a very similar situation. We have another 15 years of hell ahead thanks to these racist assholes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back