The Computer Intrusions Become Public

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
The Computer Intrusions Become Public | Sharyl Attkisson

for those of you who think trump is mean to the media, well. you're right. he is. but as far as i know, he never spied on them, broke into their computers and did so much more than what happened under obama's watch.

sharyl attkisson came to fame when she reported on what really happened with fast and furious. suddenly her life was invaded, discredited, broken into, (is that invaded again?) and so much more even diving into computer crimes.

i don't see the left give a damn about any of this. usually they discredit her, or say "well obama himself didn't do this!" well as far as i know this didn't happen under any other president to indicate normal process was being followed by yet another generation.

you want to fight for free speech and protect journalists - check out her gofundme. check out what the obama admin did to her and ask yourself why so much of the media was silent. my guess is they didn't want to be the next target. trump calling out the media and keeping their name crap (some deserve it, most do not. stop letting the minority situations drive the majority people) isn't helping i'm sure.

she's taking on the DOJ and using the system to fight the system. she's in my opinion one of the last true journalists left and i hope she wins and those who did this brought to justice through our system.

Last edited:

for those of you who think trump is mean to the media, well. you're right. he is. but as far as i know, he never spied on them, broke into their computers and did so much more than what happened under obama's watch.

sharyl attkisson came to fame when she reported on what really happened with fast and furious. suddenly her life was invaded, discredited, broken into, (is that invaded again?) and so much more even diving into computer crimes.

i don't see the left give a damn about any of this. usually they discredit her, or say "well obama himself didn't do this!" well as far as i know this didn't happen under any other president to indicate normal process was being followed by yet another generation.

you want to fight for free speech and protect journalists - check out her gofundme. check out what the obama admin did to her and ask yourself why so much of the media was silent. my guess is they didn't want to be the next target. trump calling out the media and keeping their name crap (some deserve it, most do not. stop letting the minority situations drive the majority people) isn't helping i'm sure.

she's taking on the DOJ and using the system to fight the system. she's in my opinion one of the last true journalists left and i hope she wins and those who did this brought to justice through our system.

Whoa geeze. Great link! Thank you.

the Obama administration has targeted another national news journalist: FOX News reporter James Rosen. Again, it’s supposedly part of a government leak investigation, this one into a State Department contractor who was later indicted. Attorney General Holder himself had approved the search warrant for Rosen’s Gmail account.

You folks are going to have to decide whether or not you think leaks are important.

Lately you seem to think so. Sounds kinda subjective

Whoa geeze. Great link! Thank you.
to me, if you value a free press that the gov cant change, get mad at trump. then get furious at what obama did here.

the Obama administration has targeted another national news journalist: FOX News reporter James Rosen. Again, it’s supposedly part of a government leak investigation, this one into a State Department contractor who was later indicted. Attorney General Holder himself had approved the search warrant for Rosen’s Gmail account.

You folks are going to have to decide whether or not you think leaks are important.

Lately you seem to think so. Sounds kinda subjective
can you go troll elsewhere?

Did you get all of that out of the very poorly written article in your link?

Why didn't Miss Sharyl go to the Republicans in office and holding power the past 8 years in congress to investigate, or did she? Why not the past 2 years with Republicans holding ALL POWER including the executive....

Do you believe her?

Has she ever shown any evidence at all, to support her contention that the gvt was spying on her? IF SO, what is it? Where is it? Was there a search warrant, approved by a Judge that it is constitutional, like with the other reporter in this article?

Why didn't Miss Sharyl go to the Republicans in office and holding power the past 8 years in congress to investigate, or did she? Why not the past 2 years with Republicans holding ALL POWER including the executive....

Do you believe her?

Has she ever shown any evidence at all, to support her contention that the gvt was spying on her? IF SO, what is it? Where is it? Was there a search warrant, approved by a Judge that it is constitutional, like with the other reporter in this article?
sharyl attkisson writes poorly!????? ?

bwahahahaha.

when you got nothing, attack blind.

shes got her day in court. we'll see.

bwahahahaha.

Thank you for the link, there is indeed a lot of accusations being made.

I do hope she gets her day in court and we can shed some light on what really happened.

As the only saying goes...there are two sides of the story...and the truth lies in the middle most often.

bwahahahaha.

I do hope she gets her day in court and we can shed some light on what really happened.

As the only saying goes...there are two sides of the story...and the truth lies in the middle most often.
shes fighting it in the proper places.

bwahahahaha.

I agree.

She is not the only one and you know that...

Do you believe her?

Isn't Akisson the idiot who had a stuck key on her computer and claimed that was a sign of some kind of nefarius computer activity?

She is not the only one and you know that...

Do you believe her?

shes making it left vs right not removing names and judging actions alone. if we allow one side improper actions because we hate the other side, only a matter of time until we are the next target.

Last edited:
No, the CBS computer was never even examined by the IG.

“The facts at hand are at odds with widespread attempts to establish public counter-narratives, resulting in reckless reporting in the past that wrongly implied the Department of Justice Inspector General (IG) had rejected any notion of an intrusion into my computer(s). In fact, the IG never even reviewed the primary computer in question—a CBS laptop—because CBS News would not permit it. I had asked the IG to examine my personal computer, in which two independent forensics examiners had also identified evidence of intrusions. The IG investigators found and described to me significant suspicious anomalies in that system much like the CBS laptop, unearthing similar efforts by someone to erase data and evidence.”

She's a paranoid nutjob

A summary of the Justice Department’s inspector general report obtained by The Hill and other outlets disputes her claims, at least with regard to her personal laptop. CBS declined to hand over to the watchdog two additional computers that it and Attkisson said had also been hacked.

The elimination of text in the video she posted “appeared to be caused by the backspace key being stuck, rather than a remote intrusion,” the DOJ report said.

When conducting searches of computer, the department “did not find evidence of remote or unauthorized access,” it said, nor did it find evidence that any suspicious Internet protocol (IP) addresses had gained access to her compiuter, as a previous technician employed by Attkisson had said

She's a paranoid nutjob

A summary of the Justice Department’s inspector general report obtained by The Hill and other outlets disputes her claims, at least with regard to her personal laptop. CBS declined to hand over to the watchdog two additional computers that it and Attkisson said had also been hacked.

The elimination of text in the video she posted “appeared to be caused by the backspace key being stuck, rather than a remote intrusion,” the DOJ report said.

When conducting searches of computer, the department “did not find evidence of remote or unauthorized access,” it said, nor did it find evidence that any suspicious Internet protocol (IP) addresses had gained access to her compiuter, as a previous technician employed by Attkisson had said
paranoid nutjobs dont spend years preparing for their day in court to defend their rights via the legal processes and laws we all share.

they sit on newsgroups and belittle people who do.

bwahahahaha.

YEAH, ON THE FUCKING INTERNET

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

bwahahahaha.

YEAH, ON THE FUCKING INTERNET

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
so you're just as stupid as the use of hand slappies would indicate?

she's in court now. far from the internet. this article is also a repeat, nothing really new. please go be stupid elsewhere.

Forum List

Back