The complete denial of Trump’s corruption by republicans is pretty incredible

If republicans made any attempt at being objective and nuanced, they could at least say something like “well I don’t think Trump did X but I am concerned about Y and Z. That’s something that should be explored.

Instead we get the same garbage straight out of a cult:

“Nope! Fake news! No story here! No need to investigate anything!”
You....accusing others of not being objective and nuanced....ROFMLFAO!

how-about-a-nice-big-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up-5.png
Another meme from Oddball, who couldn’t make a logical, factual response of his life depended on it.

If republicans made any attempt at being objective and nuanced, they could at least say something like “well I don’t think Trump did X but I am concerned about Y and Z. That’s something that should be explored.

You....accusing others of not being objective and nuanced....ROFMLFAO!

how-about-a-nice-big-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up-5.png
Another meme from Oddball, who couldn’t make a logical, factual response of his life depended on it.
I gave up wasting factual responses on blithering idiot assholes like you....Y'all ignore them anyway.

Funny-it looks the other way around to Republicans-Biden is guilty and on tape saying it.
Biden isn’t President, dope.
So he's not guilty unless he's the President? That explains a lot about your mental state.

If republicans made any attempt at being objective and nuanced, they could at least say something like “well I don’t think Trump did X but I am concerned about Y and Z. That’s something that should be explored.”

Yep.....The result of joining a CULT....and having NO BALLS or ethical and moral convictions.

Forum List

Back