The Co2 fraud is misdiagnosing fires, and life on land is perishing because of this fraud

For the record ... this past winter's heavy rains is what's causing California to have a bad fire season this summer ...

It's called "climate" ... or average weather ... and on average, California receives 0 inches of rain between June and September inclusive ... so things that grow in fall/winter/spring burn in summer ... every year, the AMOUNT of burning is dependent on the previous winter's rain totals ... easy peasy ... more rain more burning ...

The tropical rainforest I lived in never got above 92ºF ... and we had to burn it back every dry season ... airports and trees are a bad mix ...

found a photo of a landmark sinking yet?

WHY NOT?

LMFAO!!!!
Why not is because I though you were finished lying and would just go away.

Why not is because I though you were finished lying and would just go away.

BUST 'em up...

Venice is not sinking. The Co2 fraud has said it would be underwater soon. Actually, the OPPOSITE is happening - LOL!!!

London, Matterhorn, Mexico City, Coliseum, all laughable land based non sinking entities

Bora Bora actually is sinking. Your fraud piece has one thing that actually is sinking. The question is WHY. Ocean rise? NO.

Bora Bora Map / Geography of Bora Bora/ Map of Bora Bora - Worldatlas.comBora Bora Map / Geography of Bora Bora/ Map of Bora Bora - Worldatlas.com

Ring Of Fire: Gigantic Zone Of Frequent Earthquakes And Volcanic ...

Like the Marshalls, the Solomons, and others in South Pacific, Bora Bora is sinking because it is approaching PROF and will not just be underwater in a few million years, it will be UNDER THE EARTH's CRUST.

Nice try.

Keep parroting bullshit.

It will always get outed as bullshit if The Doctor is IN

the AMOUNT of burning is dependent on the previous winter's rain totals

You actually can get something right sometimes..

WATER is the key. 2 degrees of (ficticious) "warming" doesn't burn anything...

I don’t take you seriously.

You cannot explain a map of the Arctic, because you are a science invalid moron. You only take fudged fraud "seriously" and then are unable to defend it.

BUST 'em up...

Venice is not sinking. The Co2 fraud has said it would be underwater soon. Actually, the OPPOSITE is happening - LOL!!!

London, Matterhorn, Mexico City, Coliseum, all laughable land based non sinking entities

Bora Bora actually is sinking. Your fraud piece has one thing that actually is sinking. The question is WHY. Ocean rise? NO.

Bora Bora Map / Geography of Bora Bora/ Map of Bora Bora - Worldatlas.comView attachment 810878

Ring Of Fire: Gigantic Zone Of Frequent Earthquakes And Volcanic ...

Like the Marshalls, the Solomons, and others in South Pacific, Bora Bora is sinking because it is approaching PROF and will not just be underwater in a few million years, it will be UNDER THE EARTH's CRUST.

Nice try.

Keep parroting bullshit.

It will always get outed as bullshit if The Doctor is IN
The sinking thing was your theory. You decide on whether you support it or not and then I'll try to provide contrary evidence. I'm not fussy on which side of the debate you allow me to take.
Whatever you decide, there's no way it's going to satisfy your dogmatic position and rage over being taken down for lying.

The sinking thing was your theory. You decide on whether you support it or not and then I'll try to provide contrary evidence. I'm not fussy on which side of the debate you allow me to take.
Whatever you decide, there's no way it's going to satisfy your dogmatic position and rage over being taken down for lying.

Your side has NO OCEAN RISE which is why there are NO PHOTOS of any landmark sinking.

When you actually find one, let us know...

This is typical. Just how pathetic is it? $20 trillion dollars spent and the Co2 fraud cannot explain a map of the Arctic....

Still no luck finding historical backup for your glacier claims?
They destroyed all the evidence in Obama's first term?

Forum List

Back