The classic rock bands have been coming to my town,anybody else been as fortunate as me lately? yahoo!!!

Define " Eagles" ?
Is Bruthey still constipated ?

Perhaps he was giving birf ?

When the Bruiser comes to my town,when thst song comes on I will have to put earplugs in my ears,i only knew him mostly because of this song so I never had much of an opinion of him,always deciding I could not stand him based on this song his most popular.however recently after listening to his greatest hits I felt this was the only annoying song of his actually,it’s the only one where he screams instead of sings,songs like born to run and glory days and his others,he actually sings instead of screaming.

There very few, if any, artists I'd pay $100 to see. I've just been in the business too long, and the shine is off the apple, as it were. I would only pay that for a sentimental reason, or someone truly special. If Mark and Mike brought Level 42 to the States, or Difford & Tilbrook brought Squeeze over for a tour I'd prolly pay $100. But not for Bruce or any of the other classic rock acts. I can't even say I'd pay that for Sir Paul, although it would be tempting for the historic aspect.

But...I would pay up to $500 to see Kate Bush, anywhere, anytime. A true Goddess only comes along once in a lifetime.

I believe Squeeze did tour here a few years ago.

I believe Squeeze did tour here a few years ago.
I know that Glenn Tilbrook and the Fluffers did a tour of the Northeast, but without Difford. I have a bootleg on two CDs. But if Squeeze Official did one I'm not aware. I can't see them venturing down Florida way, though. D.C. is probably furthest south that they believe they can fill rooms. I think that's wrong, but I'm not booking the dates.

pknopp. So in discussing what the title of the thread is about,have YOU had the same kind of fortune I have had recently in all time greats of favorites of yours coming to your area in a short period of time? if not recently,can you recall one of those years when that did happen?

Last edited:
pknopp. So him discussing what the title of the thread is about,have YOU had the same kind of fortune I have had recently in all time greats of favorites of yours coming to your area in a short period of time,if not recently,can you recall one of those years when that happened?

When I was young. Growing up outside of Cleveland there was someone playing every weekend. Being of non driving age I didn't get to but a few.

In the last year I've seen Todd Snider, Sam Bush, Steve Earle and Wed I'm going to go see Al Stewart.

I did see a strange event Friday. I volunteer at the local old Movie House that has been turned into a small concert venue. Friday I worked the E5SC4P3 concert. A Journey tribute band. You would have thought they were the actual band from 1983 the way people reacted. LOL

They were very good and the singer sounded very much like Steve Perry but during the intermission the guitar player went out to smoke and there was plenty of old ladies wanting their picture with him. LOL

So I guess you don't really have to have a big name to have a good time.

When I was young. Growing up outside of Cleveland there was someone playing every weekend. Being of non driving age I didn't get to but a few.

In the last year I've seen Todd Snider, Sam Bush, Steve Earle and Wed I'm going to go see Al Stewart.

I did see a strange event Friday. I volunteer at the local old Movie House that has been turned into a small concert venue. Friday I worked the E5SC4P3 concert. A Journey tribute band. You would have thought they were the actual band from 1983 the way people reacted. LOL

They were very good and the singer sounded very much like Steve Perry but during the intermission the guitar player went out to smoke and there was plenty of old ladies wanting their picture with him. LOL

So I guess you don't really have to have a big name to have a good time.
Well you have seen people you like just not well known rock groups,I’ve never heard of any of those.

Forum List

Back