The CIA and Russian Hacking

To the Putin love puppies out there:

----> This wasn't Obama playing a game. This was him responding to the IC's rising certainty and fury at the extent of Russia's meddling.

You believe in absurd, baroque conspiracy horseshit like Pizzagate, but can't conceive Russian leaders could seek to disrupt an election?

You buy into the wildest, darkest, lunatic theories ("Hillary is a pedophile cannibal!") but ignore the conclusions of the ENTIRE IC.

You're accepting an ongoing, state-sponsored set of attacks on Americans, American institutions and American security because you don't want Trump's presidency to have an asterisk next to it, like a ball player with a home run count fueled by steroids and HGH

Tough. It's already there. So here's my question for Trump defenders; how much Russian intervention in our elections is ok with you?

National Republican political strategist, Rick Wilson, bangs it home ^

Trump and the lunatic Alt Right are having to face the reality that real America is onto them.

It wasn't that long ago when Progressives like Papa Obama would get
on their knees for Russians..

I'm not sure where you see the equivalence of that little conversation with Dmitri Medvedev about asking for space re: the U.S. anti-missile shield in Europe, but if you think it's the same, gobble it down.

"Obama was quoted the following day saying he wasn't trying to "hide the ball," and would carry through with negotiations with Russia. In May 2016, after nearly a decade of planning (and over the continued objections of Russia), the NATO missile defense system in Europe was finally launched.."
^^^^ A very lame spinning attempt.
That should be your tagline.

DW can lie all day.....
Prove I'm lying. Anyone who is not a partisan asshat knows any government agency can only act according to their elected or appointed civilian leadership and that they are funded by Congress.

Get a clue, Jake. It will change your life.

and it does not change the intel agencies and the GOP Congress are onto the links between Trump, Putin, and the Russians.
Dude, it's common knowledge there are links. Trump even asked the Russians to hack Hillary, but the Russians were doing it long before he asked. Trump's global business relations are well known as well. It's not a secret.

The cia is an unconstitutional and therefore illegal govt "agency" whose only purpose is to break the law. Get rid of them, as well as the FBI. They're liars, thugs, murderers and propagandists.

perhaps

but it does appear that this thing was an inside job
from the DNC

no doubt the alt-left crowd bernie type
:)

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Assange ally says Clinton election hack was 'inside job' NOT Russia

----> This wasn't Obama playing a game. This was him responding to the IC's rising certainty and fury at the extent of Russia's meddling.

You believe in absurd, baroque conspiracy horseshit like Pizzagate, but can't conceive Russian leaders could seek to disrupt an election?

You buy into the wildest, darkest, lunatic theories ("Hillary is a pedophile cannibal!") but ignore the conclusions of the ENTIRE IC.

You're accepting an ongoing, state-sponsored set of attacks on Americans, American institutions and American security because you don't want Trump's presidency to have an asterisk next to it, like a ball player with a home run count fueled by steroids and HGH

Tough. It's already there. So here's my question for Trump defenders; how much Russian intervention in our elections is ok with you?

You need to realize that hacking has been an ongoing activity of every countries' government. It is yet to be seen that it was indeed Russian hacking of the DNC and Podesta emails. There are some rumors that it was actually the NSA and to divert attention from it the Russian culprit was created. No mentioning of China, North Korea and the rest.... Also, please consider the contents of the emails, why the focus is shifted from them? Maybe diverting attention of the seriousness of the machinations of the DNC? Who pulls the strings for the diversion?

You need to stop watching Jack Ryan movies. Really. The idea of a successful, heroic, benevolent CIA is a tad over the top. Please stop, when I burst into random laughter while looking at my phone. My family thinks I've lost it.
Of course you laugh. You're a civilian who has never sworn an oath, never served your country yet openly laugh at those who do. You're just a typical American civilian: All hat, no cattle.

You need to realize that hacking has been an ongoing activity of every countries' government. It is yet to be seen that it was indeed Russian hacking of the DNC and Podesta emails. There are some rumors that it was actually the NSA and to divert attention from it the Russian culprit was created. No mentioning of China, North Korea and the rest.... Also, please consider the contents of the emails, why the focus is shifted from them? Maybe diverting attention of the seriousness of the machinations of the DNC? Who pulls the strings for the diversion?

It really is a bad sign for the US
when outside forces had to expose the truth
to the US voter.

The level of collusion and corruption by the
alt-left in both politics and the media

No wonder the Left wants to cover this up
even more by spin

You need to stop watching Jack Ryan movies. Really. The idea of a successful, heroic, benevolent CIA is a tad over the top. Please stop, when I burst into random laughter while looking at my phone. My family thinks I've lost it.
Of course you laugh. You're a civilian who has never sworn an oath, never served your country yet openly laugh at those who do. You're just a typical American civilian: All hat, no cattle.
The CIA and FBI is military?

PV

NO definitive evidence has been shown proving Russia hacked anything

NO proof has been shown the hacking cost Hillary the election

Even if Russia did, the only ones who cost Hillary the election were Hillary and the DNC

Hillary's campaign was proven to have hired thugs to firebomb GOP HQs and intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump supporters to affect the outcome the election...WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

Hillary declared challenging the results of the election was to 'undermine the pillars on which our democracy rests' but since the election that is all she and liberals have done...WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

Liberals are whining and bitching about Russia possibly interfering with our election, but Barry has Overthrown Mubarak and put the MB in power in Egypt, Overthrew Gadaffi / the Libya govt, is trying to overthrow Assad, and tried to overthrow Netanyahu...WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE AT BARRY DOING 4 TIMES WHAT HE HAS ACCUSED RUSSIA OF DOING?

Last edited:
HIllary_Clinton_Russia_Reset_Button_Image.jpg

Hillary handing a reset prop that says 'overcharge' to a Russian Ambassador = INCOMPETENCE, STUPIDITY

Forum List

Back