Zone1 The Christmas tree is not an idol.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
It actually represents the "tree of life". The globular ornaments represent the 12 different fruits found thereon.

Revelation 22
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: ...

It actually represents the "tree of life". The globular ornaments represent the 12 different fruits found thereon.

Revelation 22
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: ...

The Christmas trees dates back to the ancient Egyptians.

Revelation 22
PAGANIZED "Christianity"

Today the Christmas tree is just a colorful holiday decoration. Few know or care about its origin.

I do and I don't think cutting trees for a holiday is a smart move.
They are grown on tree farms just for that purpose, although many people cut wild trees as well. It's just another business.

Revelation 22
Jeremiah says not to bring them into your house but I know you have some cryptic nonsense saying that's not what Jeremiah meant.

Forum List

Back