The Christian Theocracy is the only way to save western civilization from corrupted politicians

How Jewish rabbis work with young boys and girls?
Where is outrage of presstitutes and condemnation of lying faggots-politicians?
Jewish rabbies are more pedophiles as catholic priests.

Not qualified.

Are Merkel, Freemasons, Devil, Obama, Commies, NWO & Co better qualified?

God and Holy Bible shall run countries!

The problem is, God doesn't actually show up. People come and claim he sent them. And no, most of the politicians we have had in office are not any good. But that is our fault for voting for them. It certainly beats having no say in who runs things. And far better for anyone who is not a Christian.

I have no problem when Christian Churches run the Western World
It is better as Mosques, Freemason loges or Synagogues do the same.

I don't see things being run by mosques, freemasons or synagogues now. So we can just stick with our constitution.

Muslim Caliphate will flush constitution down the toilet in 20 years

The Religion societies like Amish, Mormons, Fundamental Baptists, Jehovah Witnesses and some other conservative protestant, catholic or orthodox ones can survive many thousand years, our 'modern' one will disappear in a couple of decades and replaced by caliphates.

YOu think caliphates will replace our entire gov't? lol Only if they have the number to amend the US Constitution. And certainly not in a couple of decades.

Not qualified.

The problem is, God doesn't actually show up. People come and claim he sent them. And no, most of the politicians we have had in office are not any good. But that is our fault for voting for them. It certainly beats having no say in who runs things. And far better for anyone who is not a Christian.

I don't see things being run by mosques, freemasons or synagogues now. So we can just stick with our constitution.

Absolute nonsense. Besides, you want to flush it down the drain now.

DvRaeuXWwAA-i03.jpg

In this country, Christianity is a list of Rules Republicans want others to live by, but don't actually believe themselves. We see the same thing in their politics.

DvCtEh_XQAAiFsl.jpg

1l8qvt.jpg

c0165d290fcc2adedf9888563132a080.jpg

liberals.jpg

a3LmYv1_700b.jpg

1l8qvt.jpg

c0165d290fcc2adedf9888563132a080.jpg

liberals.jpg

a3LmYv1_700b.jpg
How stupid. I'm white. But the whites I encounter the internet do not just say "I'm white. I think that's cool," and we've got all of these cool ideas, music, food, that you non-white folks might enjoy," these lazy bastards just sit around and criticize and demean those who are not. Complain, complain, complain, and act like they are superior to everyone else. THIS is the problem with saying "I'm proud to be white." The question is can you be white without demeaning and attacking other people?

I do not use my race as a cudgel. I am happy if someone from another race or culture appreciates what white European peoples have to offer, like my Tchaikovsky and pierogies and James Joyce and D.H. Lawrence. My bitch with these "proud to be white" folks is that they do not present their various cultures to other people, they just exhibit their skin. They do nothing to exhibit pride in their backgrounds.

I love Motown, Ethiopian food and jazz, Middle-eastern food and music, African music, Asian culture. So we whites, who have such a rich history and culture, need to make our offerings to the world. If you want to be "white," present Mozart, Puccini, Tchaikovsky, Ralph Vaughn-Williams to the world!

The western ( european ) democracy as we know it does not work, lying carrier politicians, psychopaths and perverse run western countries; all written laws and constitutions became a joke in the hands of cunning lawyers and greedy judges.
The only way stay for western folks is probably to embrace the Christian Theocracy founded on the Holy Bible.
Otherwise all western countries became either caliphates or plunge in chaos.

The Law of God is perfect and is better as that one written by lying and corrupted politicians!

BRHP-110700-BIBLE-0111.jpg
People like you who hate our Constitutional Republic are dangerous . I will add that a good many of the crooked politicians in out Gods Own Party are psychopaths and /or theocrats .One does not preclude the other and in fact theocrats are by definition mentally ill.

The western ( european ) democracy as we know it does not work, lying carrier politicians, psychopaths and perverse run western countries; all written laws and constitutions became a joke in the hands of cunning lawyers and greedy judges.
The only way stay for western folks is probably to embrace the Christian Theocracy founded on the Holy Bible.

The Law of God is perfect and is better as that one written by lying and corrupted politicians!

People like you who hate our Constitutional Republic are dangerous .l.

Not minorities shall dictate to majorities, but majorities to minorities.
Any law which allows a tiny group to hijack the entirely country is wrong.
The Gods law is perfect and does not discriminate majority.

Yeah..... NOPE.

Again, this is a Constitutional Republic. There is neither majority or minority rule and there cannot be majority or minority rule in a just society. There is only the rule of law.

The only minority that is trying to hijack the majority in this country are the evangelical theocrats

The only minority that is trying to hijack the majority in this country are the evangelical theocrats

You've forgotten freemasons, pedophiles, stanists and Israel lobby who in reality run this country.

You've forgotten freemasons, pedophiles, stanists and Israel lobby who in reality run this country.

Oh Christ!! Seriously??

The Bohemian Club Conspiracy

Conspiracy theorists love the Bohemians. One, a 9/11 conspiracy theory radio host named Alex Jones, speaks extensively of them, sells self-published books and DVDs "exposing" their evil doings, and posts exhaustive YouTube videos (here and here) on the subject. I've found his claims to be fairly lightweight, like "world leaders meet at the Grove". Well, so they do. Some charge that it's immoral for powerful people to congregate, saying that when powerful people work together, they become even more powerful. Some claim that the "Lakeside Talks" contain confidential information, or that the world's military-industrial complex is driven by Bohemian committees.

Anything that Alex Jones promotes has got to be bullshit. And even if there was a shred of truth to any of this, how is it a case for tearing up the first amendment?

Oh Christ!! Seriously??

The Bohemian Club Conspiracy

Conspiracy theorists love the Bohemians. One, a 9/11 conspiracy theory radio host named Alex Jones, speaks extensively of them, sells self-published books and DVDs "exposing" their evil doings, and posts exhaustive YouTube videos (here and here) on the subject. I've found his claims to be fairly lightweight, like "world leaders meet at the Grove". Well, so they do. Some charge that it's immoral for powerful people to congregate, saying that when powerful people work together, they become even more powerful. Some claim that the "Lakeside Talks" contain confidential information, or that the world's military-industrial complex is driven by Bohemian committees.

Anything that Alex Jones promotes has got to be bullshit. And even if there was a shred of truth to any of this, how is it a case for tearing up the first amendment?

If you can not disprove the fact you call it conspiracy theory

Forum List

Back