The Christian Testimonies

Jeremiah, Not a valid reply, not an apology or admission= epic fail of the human ego.
you said: I am praying for you
That's a typical condescending attitude that is deflective in nature , meaning you are worried for yourself.

Penelope look it up lazy.

Your the lazy one, yous were going to kill Jerimiah, till the Babylon captivity. Jews do not pray for non jews, I'm not that dumb.

Correct -----only a few of the prophets were priests. Some of the prophets were not priests------probably most. Eli-----was a priest but I do not think Samuel was (not sure) What do you mean by "deeper meaning" -----you want to quote the verse to which you allude? being a priest is an hereditary position-----it needs to be
a descendant of AARON------ The situation galvanized the discovery of the cohen Haplotype. --------which STATISTICALLY indicates a common ancestor. It is a study that you do not understand at all. You seem to believe that the presence of the cohen haplotype in any person PROVES a lineage to aaron-----<<<<not true Lots of people not descended from aaron can have that haplotype. You probably failed high school biology

so EXO 13: 2 is about child sacrifice, is it not?

you cannot copy and paste? I do not know what "exo" 13:2 is in
your idiot Nazi mistranslation

EXODUS 13:2, in your Hebrew bible. It means child sacrifice.

nope----your catechism whore lied. The consecrate the first born ---has absolutely nothing to do with child sacrifice------Jews still "DO IT"----in a ceremony related to the first born child of an "ISRAELITE"----an "Israelite" is someone not of the TRIBE OF LEVI. I am of the tribe of Levi-------thus I did not engage in that specific ceremony. Gee you are stupid

I say it does, and my catechism never discussed it, its obviously what it says, to say it means something different is ludicrous.

YOU say it does? kinda funny. Jews still engage in the custom----and unlike your disgusting catechism whore-----do not kill infants.
No ancient scriptural writing is "obvious" to a person who is utterly
illiterate in the language in which the stuff is written------do you claim an understanding of the GITA too? -----gee----you are SUCH A GENIUS!!!!!!

Furthernore in Iraq there are eyewitness accounts of men in suits who were breaking into museums destroying various Babylonian tablets, not stealing artifacts nor art.
Where these Vatican's henchmen, who would need to hide ancient descriptions of matching deities? Who has a vested interest and always changed and hid history?
The only other explaination for this act would be to cover up something else they want to hide, which I won't discuss.

Jeremiah, Not a valid reply, not an apology or admission= epic fail of the human ego.
That's a typical condescending attitude that is deflective in nature , meaning you are worried for yourself.

Your the lazy one, yous were going to kill Jerimiah, till the Babylon captivity. Jews do not pray for non jews, I'm not that dumb.

what does "yous were going to kill Jerimiah" mean

getting back to "yous were going to kill Jerimiah" -----so true-----back then (like 500 BC ) person who later came to be called "prophets" were something like political activists in the level of Martin Luther King---or Mahatma Gandhi. They had political enemies and sometimes they got assassinated. Jeremiah did not---but almost. His associated ---GEDALIA was assassinated and that event is memorialized even today by a "fast"-----"fast of Gedalia". One of the issues regarding Jesus----that I find paradoxical is the concept that "all da joooos hated him"-----but somehow no one tried to assassinate him----------sorry folks----if so many of da JOOOOOS hated the guy----they would have easily knocked him off. Killing people back then was not all that difficult. No more difficult than it is today. The mafia does not need to ask the governor to CRUCIFY anyone

Actually, I know a Jewish family down in South Fla and the father prays for me. I know this because he tells me that he does. He comes from a line of Rabbi's. Then there is a woman who I became friends with many years ago, Penelope. She is a direct descendant of Samuel the prophet. She also has prayed for me many times I know. And I have prayed for both her and my friend in S. Fla. Jews can pray for non Jews just as Christians pray for those who are not Christians (or they should). As for Jeremiah the prophet - the people wanted him to be silenced because he was not bringing good news. He was warning of the judgment to come - and it did come. Interesting fact about Jeremiah's prophecy. It was exactly as he spoke it - not a word fell to the ground - but it was Daniel who prayed about it and by his prayers the Word of Jeremiah was fulfilled and at the appointed time the people were delivered out of captivity!

Even when the judgment of G-d was upon Egypt - Pharoah said to Moses, Entreat the Lord your God that he may take away this death. - Exodus 10:17 So even as the plagues were a sign of God's power - the prayers of G-d's servant Moses was a part of it - an answer to prayer. Those were miracles of prayer. Answered prayer is evidence of our connection to G-d - our relationship with G-d. It isn't hit or miss. If we have a real relationship with G-d, we shall see answers to our prayers because He hears us when we pray.

When Daniel prayed, G-d answered.
When Jeremiah prayed, G-d answered.
When Moses prayed, G-d answered.
When Jesus Christ prayed, G-d answered.
When a child of God prays. G-d answers.

That is the fruit of a relationship with G-d.
When you pray? G-d answers.

If He does not answer? The connection isn't broken
on His end. It has to be our end. We have to come
out of sin and repent, we must be born again to be
reconciled back to G-d. We must receive Jesus Christ as
our Lord and Savior. Then G-d will hear from heaven
and answer our prayers.

It is written:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

Last edited:

the jews or Hebrews had him locked up and next up was his killing, to shut him up. Read your OT.

the jews or Hebrews had him locked up and next up was his killing, to shut him up. Read your OT.

That is true, Penelope, but it is also believed (historical account) that Jeremiah was stoned to death in Egypt. A place called Tahpanhes. It was in this place and after he delivered this message. Here are the scriptures that show what the LORD told him to do:

Jeremiah 43:8-13 King James Version (KJV)

8 Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,

9 Take great stones in thine hand, and hide them in the clay in the brickkiln, which is at the entry of Pharaoh's house in Tahpanhes, in the sight of the men of Judah;

10 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.

11 And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.

12 And I will kindle a fire in the houses of the gods of Egypt; and he shall burn them, and carry them away captives: and he shall array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd putteth on his garment; and he shall go forth from thence in peace.

13 He shall break also the images of Bethshemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire.
_______
After Jeremiah delivered this message he was stoned to death.

It is

That is true, Penelope, but it is also believed (historical account) that Jeremiah was stoned to death in Egypt. A place called Tahpanhes. It was in this place and after he delivered this message. Here are the scriptures that show what the LORD told him to do:

Jeremiah 43:8-13 King James Version (KJV)

8 Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,

9 Take great stones in thine hand, and hide them in the clay in the brickkiln, which is at the entry of Pharaoh's house in Tahpanhes, in the sight of the men of Judah;

10 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.

11 And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.

12 And I will kindle a fire in the houses of the gods of Egypt; and he shall burn them, and carry them away captives: and he shall array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd putteth on his garment; and he shall go forth from thence in peace.

13 He shall break also the images of Bethshemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire.
_______
After Jeremiah delivered this message he was stoned to death

from where do you get the line "after Jeremiah delivered this message he was stoned to death"------(???) There is no question that lots of people wanted to get rid of him------but no actual history that he was
murdered

you got the citation? DA JOOOOOS did it??? all together in one mass------like a lynch party? or like your group rounded up children and killed them in Europe?-----or lynched children in the south? Usually people are "locked up" by court order ------or murdered by single murderers. rarely, several murderers. How many children did DA PENELOPIANS kill last week? I will google ------"jews kill jeremiah" and "Penelope kills toddlers"

you got the citation? DA JOOOOOS did it??? all together in one mass------like a lynch party? or like your group rounded up children and killed them in Europe?-----or lynched children in the south? Usually people are "locked up" by court order ------or murdered by single murderers. rarely, several murderers. How many children did DA PENELOPIANS kill last week? I will google ------"jews kill jeremiah" and "Penelope kills toddlers"

You read Jeremiah, it'd do you some good.

Christianity is about how humans are saved legitimately.

God is incompatible with sin. He however would like to build an eternity to live with humans with freewill. Law is designed to reflect the incompatibility for those with freewill to obey in order to live with God in such an eternity.

Judgment is to qualify by Law who shall enter Heaven to live with God. Somehow Adam broke it and was put outside God's realm. Humans ever since are no longer inside God's realm. Instead we are in a realm where Satan is said to be the god of this world. Satan has the ability to deceive the world. When put in such a realm, no humans can keep this set of Law in full. In front of this absolute set of Law, no one is righteous, everyone is dead without exception.

In an absolute sense, no humans after Adam can ever pass the Judgment of God's Law to enter the gate of Heaven.

God however provides a solution for His Elect to be legitimately brought to Heaven. The solution is Jesus Christ. With Jesus Christ's once and for all sacrifice, it makes possible for God to grant a covenant to humans for them to be savable at all.

A covenant basically says, "since you humans cannot keep God's Law in full, you are give a chosen set of Law (such as Mosaic Law in a covenant granted to the Jews) which you can keep to a standard God specifies such that you will be save by God's Grace through Jesus Christ."

However as time goes by, even this chosen set of Law will put everyone to death, not even the righteous (people of God's Elect) can keep this chosen set of Law. Then God will upgrade the covenant with a newer one which will suppress the effect of Law while increasing the Grace in order for the righteous to be separated from the wicked.

This is done through successive covenants till the His Grace has been increased to 100%. It becomes the last and final and permanent covenant which is called the New Covenant (brought us by Jesus Himself). The chosen set of Law in a covenant disappeared, all we have is God's Grace through Jesus Christ. We only need faith in Christ/God to be saved.
are saved

An idiotic chistianese word without any meaning in reality and found no where else but the christian religion

You read Jeremiah, it'd do you some good.

the book of jeremiah is read on the holiday "tisha b'av"----the readings go on all day and all nite-------I ususlly fall asleep somewhere
in the course of the misery

God is incompatible with sin. He however would like to build an eternity to live with humans with freewill. Law is designed to reflect the incompatibility for those with freewill to obey in order to live with God in such an eternity.

Judgment is to qualify by Law who shall enter Heaven to live with God. Somehow Adam broke it and was put outside God's realm. Humans ever since are no longer inside God's realm. Instead we are in a realm where Satan is said to be the god of this world. Satan has the ability to deceive the world. When put in such a realm, no humans can keep this set of Law in full. In front of this absolute set of Law, no one is righteous, everyone is dead without exception.

In an absolute sense, no humans after Adam can ever pass the Judgment of God's Law to enter the gate of Heaven.

God however provides a solution for His Elect to be legitimately brought to Heaven. The solution is Jesus Christ. With Jesus Christ's once and for all sacrifice, it makes possible for God to grant a covenant to humans for them to be savable at all.

A covenant basically says, "since you humans cannot keep God's Law in full, you are give a chosen set of Law (such as Mosaic Law in a covenant granted to the Jews) which you can keep to a standard God specifies such that you will be save by God's Grace through Jesus Christ."

However as time goes by, even this chosen set of Law will put everyone to death, not even the righteous (people of God's Elect) can keep this chosen set of Law. Then God will upgrade the covenant with a newer one which will suppress the effect of Law while increasing the Grace in order for the righteous to be separated from the wicked.

This is done through successive covenants till the His Grace has been increased to 100%. It becomes the last and final and permanent covenant which is called the New Covenant (brought us by Jesus Himself). The chosen set of Law in a covenant disappeared, all we have is God's Grace through Jesus Christ. We only need faith in Christ/God to be saved.

Judaism does not believe in the devil, but do believe in Satan (who more properly should be called "the Satan"). As this demonstrates, the Jewish view of Satan is very different than the Christian one. Here's a summary of the Jewish view; you can also find information at Alyza (Gretchen) Shapiro's web site at Geocities has shut down

The word satan means "challenger", "difficulty", or "distraction" (note that it is not a proper name). With the leading ha- to make haSatan, it refers to /the/ challenger. This describes Satan as the angel who is the embodiment of man's challenges. HaSatan works for God. His job is to make choosing good over evil enough of a challenge so that it can be a meaningful choice. In other words, haSatan is an angel whose mission it is to add difficulty, challenges, and growth experiences to life. Contrast this to Christianity, which sees Satan as God's opponent. In Jewish thought, the idea that there exists anything capable of setting itself up as God's opponent would be considered overly polytheistic—you are setting up the devil to be a god or demigod.

are saved

An idiotic chistianese word without any meaning in reality and found no where else but the christian religion

it must mean something to Christians------my inclination whenever I hear someone referring to "being saved" is SAVED FROM WHAT??? ------but it is their lingo------they understand it just as jews
understand the word KIDDUSHA as sanctification and Penelope thinks it means "kill your kids"

Picture
By M, a Reform female

For most of my life I was not a religious person. My father was agnostic and my mother was Catholic. When I was growing up, my mother wanted to give me a religious education because it was the "right thing to do," according to her. As a child, I attended the services at the church and I went to catechism. My father used to tease my mother by saying that she was trying to "brainwash me" with outdated concepts. In grade school, most of my teachers were anticlerical and said that religious beliefs were simply superstition.

Ultimately, I came to the conclusion that my father and my teachers were probably right. At the same time, I was asking myself questions: The idea that God sent his only son to be killed to save us did not make any sense. Was the world a better place after Jesus was killed and resurrected? If there was a God, why did God, who was so loving, allow all the injustice to happen in the world? Why did people commit massacre in the name of religion? Was not a religion as good as another religion? When I asked these questions, my mother and the priest would respond with, "Don’t question, just have faith." As a result I stopped going to church when I was in my teens. I did see not the point in going to a place of worship if I did not agree on the religious beliefs and practices.

I went through life caring very little about God and religion. However, deep down I believed that there was supernatural force, a Master of the Universe. Science did not give me a satisfactory answer on how the world was created. My teachers talked about the Big Bang. Science could not tell what was before the Big Bang. I believed that the master of the Universe set the Big Bang into motion and the world originated from there.

A major life change happened three years ago. My husband filed for divorce after 21 years of marriage. I almost had a nervous breakdown because I was frightened. I had no marketable job skills, I had never been alone in all those years, and I depended on my husband for my well-being. With the support of my family and friends, I picked myself up, and went back to college to get a master's degree in social work. Two weeks after graduation, I found my first job as a social worker in an agency working with seniors.

My clients at the agency were elderly Russian Jewish immigrants. As a social worker, I wanted to be culturally competent. I needed to know where my clients were coming from to better understand them. I took Russian language classes at City College and I attended a three-day workshop called a "Taste of Judaism." I felt that the workshop on Judaism was not enough to satisfy my curiosity. I took another six-week course on "Intro to Judaism." At the same time, I attended the Sabbath and Torah services. I was attracted by Judaism’s emphasis on action, rather than faith and dogma. I also learned that Judaism is not only a religion but a culture.

At the end of the workshop I talked to Lisa (who runs the conversion program at Sherith Israel) about the possibility of conversion. I really appreciated that I could take my time and study Judaism in depth before committing myself. My mentor, Helen, is very supportive and patient. She invited me for Passover and Hanukah. She sat with me at the Torah services and study. I learned more by participating than reading from a book. During the Torah study, I was amazed that the participants asked questions, and they were allowed to have different points of view. In addition, Helen suggested that I volunteer for Hamotzi. I really enjoy preparing meals for the shelters. In order to better understand the prayer book, I have been taking Hebrew classes.

Looking back when I first started attending Intro to Judaism classes and conversion classes, my view of God has changed. He (or she) is not the distant entity living in the sky. I believe that God is omnipotent, omnipresent and animates all beings. Therefore everything that happens, good things as well as bad things, is God’s will. What the prophet Isaiah said makes sense, "I am the Lord, there is no other. I form light and create darkness, I make weal and I create woe; I am the Lord of all these things." Now I do not try to control events anymore; I surrender to God. In life we have limited choices. Our apparent free will is conditioned by our environment, genetics, and talent. This, too, is God's will.

With Judaism I have found the values that I searched for. Judaism shows me the way to become a holy person. The way of salvation is by action rather than faith. We are in partnership with God to make the world better. I am looking forward to becoming part of the Jewish community.

PS which "priests" were discouraging intermarriage. Hint----I know one and why-------for the time he made a good point----but it was a very time limited issue. I have even worse news for you-----"priests" in jewish law-----actually do not have much of a role (in fact none at all) in creating a "marriage". The one guy who discouraged intermarriage was-----only incidentally, a priest. (I am depending on memory-----I will have to check). I have a very strong
sense that none of the three kids that are the product of my brother's erstwhile marriage to a catholic (of course we will bring them up catholic----uhm-----father) turned out to be catholic. (I have lots of brothers---it was no tragedy)

Are you saying your prophets were not Priests? There was a whole tribe set aside for Priesthood, and you have to explain EXO 13: 2 yet, please explain the deeper meaning of that verse.

Correct -----only a few of the prophets were priests. Some of the prophets were not priests------probably most. Eli-----was a priest but I do not think Samuel was (not sure) What do you mean by "deeper meaning" -----you want to quote the verse to which you allude? being a priest is an hereditary position-----it needs to be
a descendant of AARON------ The situation galvanized the discovery of the cohen Haplotype. --------which STATISTICALLY indicates a common ancestor. It is a study that you do not understand at all. You seem to believe that the presence of the cohen haplotype in any person PROVES a lineage to aaron-----<<<<not true Lots of people not descended from aaron can have that haplotype. You probably failed high school biology

Samuel was a Levite priest who wore the ephod and he was also a prophet, Rosie.

It is written:
And did I choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to offer upon mine altar, to burn incense, to wear an ephod before me? and did I give unto the house of thy father all the offerings made by fire of the children of Israel?
1 Samuel 2:28

Some people are confused about it because it was written he descended from an ancestry described as an Ephraimite. Note the lineage of Samuel here from his father, Elkenah.

1 Samuel 1King James Version (KJV)
1 Now there was a certain man of Ramathaimzophim, of mount Ephraim, and his name was Elkanah, the son of Jeroham, the son of Elihu, the son of Tohu, the son of Zuph, an Ephrathite:

2 And he had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.

3 And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the Lord of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the Lord, were there.

4 And when the time was that Elkanah offered, he gave to Peninnah his wife, and to all her sons and her daughters, portions:

5 But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the Lord had shut up her womb.

6 And her adversary also provoked her sore, for to make her fret, because the Lord had shut up her womb.

7 And as he did so year by year, when she went up to the house of the Lord, so she provoked her; therefore she wept, and did not eat.

8 Then said Elkanah her husband to her, Hannah, why weepest thou? and why eatest thou not? and why is thy heart grieved? am not I better to thee than ten sons?

9 So Hannah rose up after they had eaten in Shiloh, and after they had drunk. Now Eli the priest sat upon a seat by a post of the temple of the Lord.

10 And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore.

11 And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.

12 And it came to pass, as she continued praying before the Lord, that Eli marked her mouth.

13 Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken.

14 And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee.

15 And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the Lord.

16 Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto.

17 Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him.

18 And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad.

19 And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the Lord, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the Lordremembered her.

20 Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the Lord.

21 And the man Elkanah, and all his house, went up to offer unto the Lord the yearly sacrifice, and his vow.

22 But Hannah went not up; for she said unto her husband, I will not go up until the child be weaned, and then I will bring him, that he may appear before the Lord, and there abide for ever.

See 1 Samuel 1:1 and we know that Samuel was acting as the priest in that Saul was supposed to wait upon him for the sacrifice to God (but he did not wait). That's in 1 Samuel 13:9,10. See below:

1 Samuel 13:9-14 King James Version (KJV)
9 And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering.

10 And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him.

11 And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;

12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the Lord: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.

13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the Lord thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the Lordhave established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.

14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the Lord hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the Lord hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the Lord commanded thee.

King James Version (KJV)

thanks Jeremiah------I am in a bad memory day. I even got Samuel's mother wrong-----it was Hannah---peninna was the other
wife. Getting back to tribe of Levi-----not all prophets are from my
tribe --------nor are all persons from my tribe prophets. Nor can all
dance and sing and play the harp. David could dance and sing and play the harp but he was from Judah. I can't do a damned thing

Judaism does not believe in the devil, but do believe in Satan (who more properly should be called "the Satan"). As this demonstrates, the Jewish view of Satan is very different than the Christian one. Here's a summary of the Jewish view; you can also find information at Alyza (Gretchen) Shapiro's web site at Geocities has shut down

The word satan means "challenger", "difficulty", or "distraction" (note that it is not a proper name). With the leading ha- to make haSatan, it refers to /the/ challenger. This describes Satan as the angel who is the embodiment of man's challenges. HaSatan works for God. His job is to make choosing good over evil enough of a challenge so that it can be a meaningful choice. In other words, haSatan is an angel whose mission it is to add difficulty, challenges, and growth experiences to life. Contrast this to Christianity, which sees Satan as God's opponent. In Jewish thought, the idea that there exists anything capable of setting itself up as God's opponent would be considered overly polytheistic—you are setting up the devil to be a god or demigod.

my sense of the jewish sense of SATAN----is not a conscious being---the word is a kind of personification of a force of nature----
a negative force on the actions and fortunes----specifically, on PEOPLE. In jewish thought G-d can create humanoids that represent natural forces for some purposes of His own.. -----of course---getting down---and further down----and down down down
in astrophysics-------all of the universe is insubstantial------VIBRATIONS (I don't really understand any of this stuff)

Ninja, are you worried about going to goyim hell? Hell
was my favorite part of Dante's book. I preferred it to
THE CELESTIAL ROSE <<< dullsville. One could explore ---
with great interest-----goyim hell-----FOREVER. There are so many
exciting things to see. The Museum of Natural history in Manhattan, New York is like that------In fact when I think of the book---
INFERNO--------I imagine it to be very much like that museum----. The Museum even has associated HEAVEN----(hayden's planetarium)---off to the side--------and a basement where the devil
can live. I have always loved to go to that museum. -------so don't
be afraid-----you may like it

Forum List

Back