The chinese communist party is looking more stupid every day

Chinks are dumb and weak, also brilliant and powerful...and controls the US.....

None of it makes sense, but its fun to just say it tho....

In a true Capitalist system, a legal monopoly can't exist.

Only legislation can prevent competition from operating in a market.

In a free market system, anyone is free to compete against whatever cabal is attempting to monopolize a market.

The C.C.P. "serve the people" in the same way the aliens did in the famous scifi story.
But, really, during the first ten years in power, the idealists in the party did, really, do a lot of good for the suffering Chinese people.

Today, of course, they just want to stay in power.

Actually, I'm not sure China is concerned how they appear to the outside world.

They have Hong Kong all locked up. Taiwan is ready to fall into their laps, completely unopposed by the US.

The enjoy a one-sided trade deficit with The West, particularly us.

Things are really and truly going their way. If they loose a few million citizens to starvation well ... it wouldn't be the first time and they have a Billion more to spare.

I believe, if their conquest of Taiwan goes unopposed, they will set their sights on Japan next.

Honestly I don't think they would mind if they lost a million people. They would probably consider them the weak and not worth keeping, they could be replaced by stronger ones.

Honestly I don't think they would mind if they lost a million people. They would probably consider them the weak and not worth keeping, they could be replaced by stronger ones.
Only one million? They wouldn't even be noticed.

Some of us didn't mind much when we lost 1 million in this country......especially when we were able to just blame it all on the chinks anyway
It is not a matter of who is capable of worse than whom.
It is that there are humans, a class of our race, that is intelligent enough to understand how to gain power and incapable of feeling anything at all for whatever human resources may be available for use. This level of consciousness is found across time, ethnicity, religion and even gender. If there is a common enemy, it is that consciousness. Not those smitten with this incapacity; it should be looked upon as some sort of handicap, something that keeps a human from fully functioning as others do. All the same, the rest of us have to protect ourselves and those even more vulnerable from this group. We must also understand, identify and maintain vigilance this minority.

Forum List

Back