The China message to liberals

Perhaps.

I have a larger view though.

IMO? The Democrats as a political party are just a tool at this point for global powers. The corporations and billionairs have far more power, and they are using the parties as tools. . . The DNC have found the Covid measures a useful tool for increasing state power, as do many folks in the GOP. And many world politicians.

Is this disease serious? Of course. But I have looked at the numbers, it is no more serious than polio or the measles. Yet the world never treated those as an excuse to create authoritarian measures on society. This will be used as an excuse to create a new dystopian world. Just as they used 9/11 and terrorism to strip away American freedoms and transform America, so too, will they use this. . .

Focusing on one party or the other is a distraction IMO.

Traditionally I have agreed. But the democrats of today are on the level of Hitler's Nazis - they are on the brink of genocide and atrocities. They must be stopped using any means necessary. They brag that they will slaughter millions, only fool fails to take them at their word.

They sound like the Republicans in the US.
To YOU, perhaps. It's that whole tribalistic disconnect from reality that you people suffer from. If you want proof, it will be available quite soon, I suspect. The violent repression of gays will be found in China and your BS propaganda freaks will try to sell the idea that Americans are as bad but you're going to come up damned short of actual evidence. Hell, even gay people will be dissing your efforts at whataboutism. Actual pain and fear of death have a way of focusing the mind better than any tribalism can.

Traditionally I have agreed. But the democrats of today are on the level of Hitler's Nazis - they are on the brink of genocide and atrocities. They must be stopped using any means necessary. They brag that they will slaughter millions, only fool fails to take them at their word.
Fools and cowards. By the time these hate-filled tools finally admit the danger to themselves, it will be too late for them. If their children survive, I hope they spit on their graves...

Dems drool over the dictatorship power the CCP wields. Dems would love to rule with an iron fist here in the USA.
Sure, they do.
The only ones that were drooling was Trump and his cult.

March 3, 2018.
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praised a dictator.
His cult praised dictatorships.

They gave it a shot on January 6th, and failed.

Sure, they do.
The only ones that were drooling was Trump and his cult.

March 3, 2018.
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praised a dictator.
His cult praised dictatorships.

They gave it a shot on January 6th, and failed.

Oh look, a Nazi is lying.

Another demon got his horns.

Oh look, a Nazi is lying.

Another demon got his horns.
Of course, any quotes/videos/audios/tweets by your dear leader that proves he loves commies is fake news.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

WTF?
I know Trump likes his cult stupid.
He really must really love you.

Of course, Trump's cult ignores his tweets.
What the hell are you talking about? When did I ever say who I ever voted for in any election? Stop making assumptions, stupid.

China’s government banned effeminate men on TV and told broadcasters Thursday to promote “revolutionary culture,” broadening a campaign to tighten control over business and society and enforce official morality.

The party has reduced children's access to online games and is trying to discourage what it sees as unhealthy attention to celebrities.

Broadcasters must “resolutely put an end to sissy men and other abnormal esthetics,” the TV regulator said, using an insulting slang term for effeminate men — “niang pao,” or literally, “girlie guns.”

China bans 'sissy men' from TV in new crackdown

Sounds like they are preparing for an invasion by following the godbothering right wing republicans .

What the hell are you talking about? When did I ever say who I ever voted for in any election? Stop making assumptions, stupid.
Right, Trump's tweet was in my comment, then you ignore that, then claim "Who do you imagine that to be"?

Trump tweet is RIGHT THERE, idiot.

Right, Trump's tweet was in my comment, then you ignore that, then claim "Who do you imagine that to be"?

Trump tweet is RIGHT THERE, idiot.
I was giving you an opportunity NOT to make a stupid assumption. You're nothing but a bitter, partisan drone, and you DON'T know who I have EVER voted for, brainless.

I was giving you an opportunity NOT to make a stupid assumption. You're nothing but a bitter, partisan drone, and you DON'T know who I have EVER voted for, brainless.
Then, why did you reply to a comment and tweet about Trump?
Who would do that, if they didn't vote for Trump, disagree and move on, but no, you ask me "who it might be"?

THAT'S BRAINLESS.

Forum List

Back