The China message to liberals

I've been warning the left. .. . It'll come here to the US when the oligarchs put the right back in power.

And the right won't say a damn thing. They will applaud the suppression of folks liberty. . even though Alex Jones had warned a decade ago that BPA's and other related chemicals are endocrine disrupters, so folks don't really have a choice in the matter if chemicals cause gender dysphoria issues . . . Big corporations chasing big profits, are, and have been after all. . .

iu

It ain't no conspiracy theory if you look into it. . . it is fact.

But when the pendulum swings the other way, the only folks that will stand for liberty, will be both liberals and conservatives in the libertarian party, still standing for the Constitution. Against the predations of elites and the interests of zealots and big business. . .

China’s government banned effeminate men on TV and told broadcasters Thursday to promote “revolutionary culture,” broadening a campaign to tighten control over business and society and enforce official morality.

The party has reduced children's access to online games and is trying to discourage what it sees as unhealthy attention to celebrities.

Broadcasters must “resolutely put an end to sissy men and other abnormal esthetics,” the TV regulator said, using an insulting slang term for effeminate men — “niang pao,” or literally, “girlie guns.”

China bans 'sissy men' from TV in new crackdown

Yes, China is now campaigning against "sissies."

China wants "real" men who will father at least 3 children and who will be strong enough to invade Taiwan.

Of course, anything gay is now prohibited on the Internet.

As far as I know, life for gays in China is NOT so bad as it is in Africa and the Middle East, but Chinese gays have to stay in the closet now.

I've been warning the left. .. . It'll come here to the US when the oligarchs put the right back in power.

And the right won't say a damn thing. They will applaud the suppression of folks liberty. . even though Alex Jones had warned a decade ago that BPA's and other related chemicals are endocrine disrupters, so folks don't really have a choice in the matter if chemicals cause gender dysphoria issues . . . Big corporations chasing big profits, are, and have been after all. . .

iu

It ain't no conspiracy theory if you look into it. . . it is fact.

But when the pendulum swings the other way, the only folks that will stand for liberty, will be both liberals and conservatives in the libertarian party, still standing for the Constitution. Against the predations of elites and the interests of zealots and big business. . .

Wow, blaming conservatives already. Meanwhile corporations, sports, Hollywood and Biden have their lips firmly attached to China's rear.

Wow, blaming conservatives already. Meanwhile corporations, sports, Hollywood and Biden have their lips firmly attached to China's rear.
NO. . . I am NOT blaming conservatives.

I am predicting that, given the nature of stake holder politics, and coalition building, and given my observations of IN-GROUP/OUT-GROUP proclivities on this site, folks will have no problem supporting oppressive measures against groups they perceive as different as they are, if it means acquiring power. Not that they necessarily, themselves would endorse such a thing personally? But I have eyes, I see the hostility. It worries me.

If I can advance this warning now? Then. . . when the divide and conquer, bullshit media starts its propaganda campaign. . . maybe, just maybe, if my predictions are correct, since you have been warned, in this conversation now. . . if and when that time comes, YOU, as a conservative, can be an advocate for ALL Americans when that time comes. . .

Picking up what I am putting down?

:dunno:

( When the Ferguson riots happened. . I warned that more would be coming. . . no one listened. . . get me? And I don't have a side. This is about the social engineers. )

I am predicting that, given the nature of stake holder politics, and coalition building, and given my observations of IN-GROUP/OUT-GROUP proclivities on this site, folks will have no problem supporting oppressive measures against groups they perceive as different as they are, if it means acquiring power. Not that they necessarily, themselves would endorse such a thing personally? But I have eyes, I see the hostility. It worries me.

If I can advance this warning now? Then. . . when the divide and conquer, bullshit media starts its propaganda campaign. . . maybe, just maybe, if my predictions are correct, since you have been warned, in this conversation now. . . if and when that time comes, YOU, as a conservative, can be an advocate for ALL Americans when that time comes. . .

( When the Ferguson riots happened. . I warned that more would be coming. . . no one listened. . . get me? And I don't have a side. This is about the social engineers. )

ALL Communist regimes oppress any group that deviates from the collective. The nature of collectivism is a homogenous population.

Where you err is in claiming this is "the right," it is the collectivists, who currently are represented by the fascist democrats in this country. Lenin too use homosexuals to antagonize the Czar, then slaughtered all the homosexuals once he took power.

democrats will do the same.

I see, so when you say "It'll come here to the US when the oligarchs put the right back in power" it's not blaming conservatives it's warning liberals. The surprise is, with Dems and corporations kissing up to China, the concept is already here, it just hasn't been put into play.

ALL Communist regimes oppress any group that deviates from the collective. The nature of collectivism is a homogenous population.

Where you err is in claiming this is "the right," it is the collectivists, who currently are represented by the fascist democrats in this country. Lenin too use homosexuals to antagonize the Czar, then slaughtered all the homosexuals once he took power.

democrats will do the same.
Perhaps.

I have a larger view though.

IMO? The Democrats as a political party are just a tool at this point for global powers. The corporations and billionairs have far more power, and they are using the parties as tools. . . The DNC have found the Covid measures a useful tool for increasing state power, as do many folks in the GOP. And many world politicians.

Is this disease serious? Of course. But I have looked at the numbers, it is no more serious than polio or the measles. Yet the world never treated those as an excuse to create authoritarian measures on society. This will be used as an excuse to create a new dystopian world. Just as they used 9/11 and terrorism to strip away American freedoms and transform America, so too, will they use this. . .

Focusing on one party or the other is a distraction IMO.

If advance are made by high taxes and exists by them, when the economy falters there will be a reckoning.

Yes… CCP which I think stands for Conservative Communist Party is exactly that. A communist party based on conservative social ideology
As usual the left cant seem to figure out who its true enemies are

You cant even bury the hatchet long enough to face a common foreign enemy

I see, so when you say "It'll come here to the US when the oligarchs put the right back in power" it's not blaming conservatives it's warning liberals. The surprise is, with Dems and corporations kissing up to China, the concept is already here, it just hasn't been put into play.
I have no argument with that.

Big tech is documented as being in bed with China, and now they are kissing this administration's ass to put all of America into a dystopian technocracy. . . and the GOP isn't doing shit about it. . . except for a few Republican governors. And for those governors that do? The full force of corporate and the bio-security propaganda is rolled out against them, even if it has not relation to reality.

If advance are made by high taxes and exists by them, when the economy falters there will be a reckoning.
I'm not sure. The bureaucracy and the government itself has become a stake holder. . . along with those on the dole.

They have a persistent ability to deny reality.

. . . and now with elections themselves, if they are close, being in question, the establishment media has effectively gas-lit the public into believing in 100% electoral integrity by machines that are not supposed to be connected to the web, but are. . . and most folks, if their guy wins the election, do not care about the process, they are fine being lied to.

As usual the left cant seem to figure out who its true enemies are

You cant even bury the hatchet long enough to face a common foreign enemy
Sure I can. Hatchet buried! Do you love me now?

Forum List

Back