The Children Are Our Future

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Thats why I'm investing in therapy toy poodles.

At some elite institutions in the United States, around one in four students are now classified as disabled. At Pomona College in California, 22 per cent of students were considered disabled in 2018, compared with five per cent in 2014. A survey published in the Harvard Crimson says that among the class of 2018, 41 per cent of students have at some point sought mental-health support from Harvard’s health services, while 15 per cent have sought support off campus.

Is disability the new normal?

Welcome to the 21st Century where 100% of the population are victims. At universities just make a 2 hour exam with 8 open ended questions and give everyone 8 hours to complete it. Allow 1000 words and dock 1/1000 of the grade for each word over or under. And have a few exam supervisors to watch them pee if they want bathroom breaks.

At some elite institutions in the United States, around one in four students are now classified as disabled. At Pomona College in California, 22 per cent of students were considered disabled in 2018, compared with five per cent in 2014. A survey published in the Harvard Crimson says that among the class of 2018, 41 per cent of students have at some point sought mental-health support from Harvard’s health services, while 15 per cent have sought support off campus.

All democrats lol.

Not surprising, I went back to school a few years back to get my Nursing degree and in nearly every mental health class, they parroted the statistic that one-in-five Americans had a mental disability.

Either this is a case of massive mis-diagnostics, or the ability to not being able to find you car keys once in a while is a clinical disability.

Not surprising, I went back to school a few years back to get my Nursing degree and in nearly every mental health class, they parroted the statistic that one-in-five Americans had a mental disability.

Either this is a case of massive mis-diagnostics, or the ability to not being able to find you car keys once in a while is a clinical disability.

Hmm, 1 in 5 Americans has mental problems, 1 in 5 Americans is a Democrat.

Those students are going to be competing with the Chinese. Not that it will be much of a competition.

Meaning that when we interrupt to point to the pathologies of Asian orthography, we're not monkeying around.

Forum List

Back