The CCP must be removed

Just read that the Chinese dictator is now calling himself the "Helmsman," as Mao did.

Apparently, Emperor Xi is planning to stay around for a long time.

As usual, FATE will have the last word.
Sounds a little bit like President for Life Doctor Idi Amin Rump... or what we WOULD have had, had he succeeded on January 6th.
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm...shit stain
Sit down, child, and mind your manners in the presence of your betters... the grown-ups are trying to talk...
Ytime to get your blankie out and take your nap....shit stain

7Aao.gif

You tell 'em, Princess...

Wake me up when you have something substantive to add to the conversation...
i don't associate with brain dead asswipes...wake yourself up...better yet, don't....im sure there would be nothing but stupidity coming out of that thing you call a brain

You don't associate with brain dead asswipes, but you vote for them.

Just read that the Chinese dictator is now calling himself the "Helmsman," as Mao did.

Sounds a little bit like President for Life Doctor Idi Amin Rump... or what we WOULD have had, had he succeeded on January 6th.
Sit down, child, and mind your manners in the presence of your betters... the grown-ups are trying to talk...

7Aao.gif

i don't associate with brain dead asswipes...wake yourself up...better yet, don't....im sure there would be nothing but stupidity coming out of that thing you call a brain

i didnt vote for xiden or any anti-AMERICAN demonRAT...you are right
so actually, this fits your brain dead head much better:
You fit right in with the brain dead asswipes, AND you vote for them.

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community ban together and permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.
You think the People's Republic of China is Communist? :heehee:
China is totalitarian, not communist.
The CIA fact book calls China a “communist party-led state.”
The left is committed to suspending all reality because they realize that communism is left-wing. They also realize that it embodies the exact same bat-shit crazy policies they want here in the United States.

Anyone who isn't an obedient Trumpster is a commie.

It is time the entire international community ban together and permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.
But your dear leader praised Xi Jinping and wanted to be just like him.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

Cheers and applause?
Republicans seem to be on board.
If Trump likes it, they like it. If Trump doesn't like it, they don't like it. From moment to moment. Stay tuned.

That's how this kind of thing works.
Poor Mac still can't get over that....
  1. Donald Trump kicked the ever-loving shit out of Hitlery Clinton
  2. We the People reject his desire to mooch off of society

So when do we start this war because by noon I need my nap!

China is no longer the what you would call Communism but hey if you want to kill a good amount of Americans with a war with China let do it and not write about it!
China is a pure communist nation, you low-IQ imbecile. :eusa_doh:

Nah, China has never been communist.
China was communist. China is communist. China will remain communist until we remove the communists from power. You inability to accept reality is just absurd.
Mao learned from Stalin, who was a state capitalist.
"State capitalist" :lmao:

In other words, a fucking communist.
Just ask yourself if the whole public collectively makes decisions that benefit everyone, or if an elite only are out to maximize their own profits and power.
All of your babbling nonsense doesn't "benefit everyone". It's the same babbling nonsense that Fidel Castro to convince low-IQ imbeciles (such as yourself) that it was good for everyone for him to wield unlimited power.
When you have a wealthy elite controlling for profits, that is capitalism.
And that is what China has.
That's not what China has at all, you low-IQ imbecile. The state controls every aspect of life - including the economy. They tell citizens where they can work, how they can work, when they can work, etc.
The only change lately is China is letting more small capitalists go it alone.
It is becoming less state capitalism and more individual capitalism.
"Less state capitalism". LMAO!! So you just admitted they are a communist sate.

And if she wasn’t a left-wing imbecile suspending all reality, she’d realize that China is Commie-heavy. They CCP controls every aspect of society over there, including the economy.
What the CCP is doing to the Muslim Uighurs, ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN, sounds like something you read from the history of Barbarism, not the 21st century for God's sake.

That's capitalism for you.
Remember slavery in the US?
That was capitalism.
So we're not capitalists anymore? How fucking dumb are you? I'm being serious. How dumb? Are talking below 45 IQ?

You are so dumb, you actually think capitalism is a political system. It is an economic system, you low-IQ mouth-breather. We are a republic politically and employ capitalism economically. Neither of which had a fuck'n thing to do with slavery.

Slavery was brought over from England under the monarchy. It remained until we established our republic and rid ourselves of it.

Now stop posting, because not only are you embarrassing the hell out of yourself, but the adults are trying to have a conversation. Go play with your toys.

So when do we start this war because by noon I need my nap!

China is no longer the what you would call Communism but hey if you want to kill a good amount of Americans with a war with China let do it and not write about it!
China is a pure communist nation, you low-IQ imbecile. :eusa_doh:

You can't own private property in China? I'm pretty sure they have McDonald's over there. How does that work?
Wait...you can't have a McDonald's if you're a communist state? :lmao:

Snowflake, communists looooove to bring in capitalist goods to keep their oppressed and underprivileged citizens occupied with something. American jeans were wildly popular in the U.S.S.R.

Oh wait...let me guess...the U.S.S.R. wasn't communist either, right? :laugh:

7Aao.gif

You are living proof of that by supporting Thief in Chief Biden.

Spot on ^^^. he's been here for nine months, and has already proved to be out of touch with reality.

So you're not only proposing regime change, now you're proposing WWIII to achieve it.
Yep. Which is infinitely better what you are proposing (continuing to support the horrific human rights abuses of communist China)
And what is your plan once Xi is removed, or is this like taking out Saddam Hussein? Kill him and let whatever pops up replace him?
It will be exactly like taking out Saddam Hussein. Replace a horrific dictator with a democratic republic
That gave the world ISIS when W did exactly what you're suggesting.
How is ISIS doing today? Oh wait, that’s right, President Trump (R) took care of them. They only existed during Obama (another failed Dumbocrat).

This is a tremendous flip flop for you. Last week YOU were castigating Hillary Clinton for proposing regime change in Iran. Iran would a whole lot easier to defeat than China.
Could you be any more bat-shit crazy? Why did you stop taking your meds?

I overwhelmingly support “regime change” in Iran. I guarantee you cannot provide a single link where I opposed regime change in Iran.

As always, you’re completely confused sweetie. WTF19 doesn't vote for Dumbocrats. Please get back on your medication

Oh shit, I forgot. You’re Canadian. You’ll have to wait 18 months to see your doctor and another 6 months for the meds after that. :laugh:

China is totalitarian, not communist.
The CIA fact book calls China a “communist party-led state.”
The left is committed to suspending all reality because they realize that communism is left-wing. They also realize that it embodies the exact same bat-shit crazy policies they want here in the United States.
Your summed it up nicely.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Cheers and applause?
If Trump likes it, they like it. If Trump doesn't like it, they don't like it. From moment to moment. Stay tuned.

Really?

Hillary- 65,853,516 votes.
The orange, blob- 62,984,825 votes.

The CCP isn't communist, it is a technocracy. It ceased being communist long ago.

The US is quickly becoming a technocracy. . . we are headed there, just by a different route.

March 3 2018

Cheers and applause?

That's so fantastic!

March 3 2018

Cheers and applause?

Really?

Hillary- 65,853,516 votes.
The orange, blob- 62,984,825 votes.
Remember, you're dealing with a Trumpster.

I've learned to just pat 'em on the head and say, "okay, slugger".

Forum List

Back