The CCP is developing biological weapons that can attack DNA.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And we're worried about Russians and Muslims ?

Watch the full episode👉 https://ept.ms/2YnViDX
20211012_173437.jpg

Yeah why would it be any surprise? They saw the damage Corona Virus did to our economy and saw how we as a society cannot handle it without self destructing. It's all to their advantage to send another one our way, and why wouldn't they?

The CCP has found the "golden goose" in biological weapons.... causing mayhem and destruction worldwide.

Why shouldn't they continue doing this forever? I worked once, it might work again.

Karma will get these scum, if not today in the near future, that's for sure.

The CCP has found the "golden goose" in biological weapons.... causing mayhem and destruction worldwide.

Why shouldn't they continue doing this forever? I worked once, it might work again.

They made the world hurt itself, more than anything. Everybody over-reacted but still, China should be made to pay trillions of dollars in reparations and restitution.

I agree. But who is going to make them?:dunno:

It's crickets from the world.

China makes stuff the whole world can't get anywhere else for that cheap. We've all turned into a bunch of gimmedatstuff's and don't even care that China tried to poison us.

These are strange times we live in, eh?

China makes stuff the whole world can't get anywhere else for that cheap. We've all turned into a bunch of gimmedatstuff's and don't even care that China tried to poison us.

These are strange times we live in, eh?

Very....very strange.

Did yous guys forget that radiation poisonings will change yer DNA? HIV and HPA can change yer DNA also...Killer, no?

Chinese people are nearly genetically identical to all other humans.

Any biological weapon that affects us will affect them.

Our own medical geeks in the CDC are involved and apparently continue to invest in Chinese radical science. Everybody knows it but nobody talks about it as long as a democrat is in the W.H.

Chinese people are nearly genetically identical to all other humans.

Any biological weapon that affects us will affect them.

They no doubt figured that out when their COVID-19 virus backfired on them.

Especially when they develop diseases that kill the most expendable to the chicom system. Old people and sick people are a communist speed bump. And communists have no conscience.

Forum List

Back