The Case For Ethnic Cleansing

Similarly, in 1860 there were only 4 million black people in the US.

Their numbers have dwindled to only 45 million today.

Kinda like the 6 million.

Please tell my family that it was a hoax. Then they can find out where my dad's parents, brother, 2 sisters and niece have been hiding all these years, when they were supposed to have died in a concentration camp. Well, not all of them, to be honest. My dad's little niece was smashed against a tree.

Please tell my family that it was a hoax. Then they can find out where my dad's parents, brother, 2 sisters and niece have been hiding all these years, when they were supposed to have died in a concentration camp. Well, not all of them, to be honest. My dad's little niece was smashed against a tree.

Well I don't know them...but could you please pass it along...yeah...bit of a hoax.
Don't worry...my opinion, nor facts will stop the 'Talmudic usage of 6 Million'.
Even if the hoax completely falls apart tomorrow...you're Jewish...you can find another use for that number...you have in the past.
You guys will be fine...

My condolences to you & your family. No one in their right mind can deny the Holocaust. To deny the Holocaust is to deny all documentation by numerous sources including the Germans.

Combating Holocaust Denial: Evidence of the Holocaust presented at Nuremberg

My condolences to you & your family. No one in their right mind can deny the Holocaust. To deny the Holocaust is to deny all documentation by numerous sources including the Germans.

My condolences to the death of your logic centers.
https://www.jpsmjournal.com/article/S0885-3924(10)00454-9/fulltext

So how are they treating you on the funny farm?

I thought tijon von ingleblather meant:

– the 6 million doesn’t sit well with him…..that’s his hoax issue – NOT that the Holocaust itself is a hoax…

Only weirdo/freaks think that….

Well I don't know them...but could you please pass it along...yeah...bit of a hoax.
Don't worry...my opinion, nor facts will stop the 'Talmudic usage of 6 Million'.
Even if the hoax completely falls apart tomorrow...you're Jewish...you can find another use for that number...you have in the past.
You guys will be fine...

Yawn.... Deny all you want; Not going to change History

You guys will be fine...

Yawn.... Deny all you want; Not going to change History

Very true...the victors always hold that pen.

/
It's pretty nice here...as long as I take my happy pills. How do you type brain dead? Is it a Hawking type setup?

Let him live in his Holocaust denier world

At least God has spared him the complexities of intelligent thought.

Why don't you two Shekel sniffers get a room.

SO...............what DO you get out of razzing jewish people [and the rest of us urf-lings] by playing this game....how you like to say "the Holocaust never happened.......and/or 6 million is too many deaths for your taste and it annoys you.."

why?

is it because of the LOE? (lack of empathy you got goin' on)?

SO...............what DO you get out of razzing jewish people [and the rest of us urf-lings] by playing this game....how you like to say "the Holocaust never happened.......and/or 6 million is too many deaths for your taste and it annoys you.."

why?

I was laying back one day thinking..."Who NEVER gets razzed?"....'sips beer' ....
lightbulb.jpeg ..................................bingo.gif...............jews.gif

No...not really. You guys are just so used to getting your asses sucked that when someone busts your chops....you lose your...shit.gif

why?

I was laying back one day thinking..."Who NEVER gets razzed?"....'sips beer' ....
View attachment 286959 ..................................View attachment 286960...............View attachment 286964

No...not really. You guys are just so used to getting your asses sucked that when someone busts your chops....you lose your...View attachment 286963

Why is the Shaygetz so insistent and full of denial that the Holocaust happened? Maybe he should go to his “ church” get down on his knees , and ask his “ father”

why?

View attachment 286959 ..................................View attachment 286960...............View attachment 286964

No...not really. You guys are just so used to getting your asses sucked that when someone busts your chops....you lose your...View attachment 286963

Why is the Shaygetz so insistent and full of denial that the Holocaust happened? Maybe he should go to his “ church” get down on his knees , and ask his “ father”

Those with his mentality won't believe the Holocaust happened unless Israel provides him with every name of the 6 million Jews.

Forum List

Back