The CARES Act Works for All Americans

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
The CARES Act provides fast and direct economic assistance for American workers and families, small businesses, and preserves jobs for American industries.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was passed by Congress with overwhelming, bipartisan support and signed into bipartisan support and signed into law by President Trump on March 27,2020. This over $2 trillion economic relief package delivers on the Trump Administration’s commitment to protecting the American people from the public health and economic impacts of COVID-19.
The CARES Act provides fast and direct economic assistance for American workers, families, and small businesses, and preserve jobs for our American industries.

Why is this important?
H.R.748 - CARES Act

Rep. Courtney, Joe [D-CT-2]
(Introduced 1/24/2019)
Committees:House - Ways and Means
Latest Action (modified):03/27/2020 Became Public Law No: 116-136. (All Actions)
Roll Call Votes:There have been 5 roll call votes

As long as you obey you know kind of like the Public schools if they don't use the INDOCTRINATION MATERIALS the prick DEPT of ED./FEDS will give those schools NO FUNDING oh imagine that......

Yes, you're reading that right. Rump sined the Bill on March 27,2020, said Bill ws introduced in the House Jan 24, 2019.

As long as you obey you know kind of like the Public schools if they don't use the INDOCTRINATION MATERIALS the prick DEPT of ED./FEDS will give those schools NO FUNDING oh imagine that......

Yes, you're reading that right. Rump sined the Bill on March 27,2020, said Bill ws introduced in the House Jan 24, 2019.

The CARES Act provides fast and direct economic assistance for American workers and families, small businesses, and preserves jobs for American industries.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was passed by Congress with overwhelming, bipartisan support and signed into bipartisan support and signed into law by President Trump on March 27,2020. This over $2 trillion economic relief package delivers on the Trump Administration’s commitment to protecting the American people from the public health and economic impacts of COVID-19.
The CARES Act provides fast and direct economic assistance for American workers, families, and small businesses, and preserve jobs for our American industries.

Why is this important?
H.R.748 - CARES Act

(Introduced 1/24/2019)
Latest Action (modified):03/27/2020 Became Public Law No: 116-136. (All Actions)

And how many illegal aliens are going to reach out and get some of MY tax dollars? Fuck you asshole, get back to work, and stop being a petulant little girl. If you dont like being here in this great country and contributing to it, instead of being a worthless hole in society, Cuba is open for you to move there...

Why is this important?
H.R.748 - CARES Act

(Introduced 1/24/2019)

And how many illegal aliens are going to reach out and get some of MY tax dollars? Fuck you asshole, get back to work, and stop being a petulant little girl. If you dont like being here in this great country and contributing to it, instead of being a worthless hole in society, Cuba is open for you to move there...

You're missing the bigger picture...Yes, you're reading that right. Rump sined the Bill on March 27,2020, said Bill ws introduced in the House Jan 24, 2019.

In January 2019 no one had ever heard of COVID, do you think maybe they just took another bill somewhat related to economic stuff and modified it for this specific purpose?

Why is this important?
H.R.748 - CARES Act

(Introduced 1/24/2019)

You're missing the bigger picture...Yes, you're reading that right. Rump sined the Bill on March 27,2020, said Bill ws introduced in the House Jan 24, 2019.

How did the house pass a bill to fight COVID 19 in Jan of 19 when there was COVID 19 in january of 2019?

Why is this important?
H.R.748 - CARES Act

(Introduced 1/24/2019)

How did the house pass a bill to fight COVID 19 in Jan of 19 when there was COVID 19 in january of 2019?

Very good question. Things that make you go hmmmmmm. My opinion?
It's a Plandemic.

Why is this important?
H.R.748 - CARES Act

(Introduced 1/24/2019)

It's a Plandemic.

In my opinion its some form of congressional rules maneuvering where they took one of the "pass this to make a point but it has no chance in the Senate" proposed laws they promised to do when they won the house and use it to speed up the process of getting COVID relief in place.

Another option could be they kept a lot of the base "goodies" they knew they couldn't get pass the Senate in the stand alone original bill, and just added the COVID stuff via adendum, hoping to sneak it past the Republican Senate.

I think option B is the right one.

Why is this important?
H.R.748 - CARES Act

(Introduced 1/24/2019)

It's a Plandemic.

In my opinion its some form of congressional rules maneuvering where they took one of the "pass this to make a point but it has no chance in the Senate" proposed laws they promised to do when they won the house and use it to speed up the process of getting COVID relief in place.

Another option could be they kept a lot of the base "goodies" they knew they couldn't get pass the Senate in the stand alone original bill, and just added the COVID stuff via adendum, hoping to sneak it past the Republican Senate.

Maybe. But I don't think so.
It's all a show. Rump is the shiny object, the distraction. They have us on lockdown and it isn't for the virus.

Why is this important?
H.R.748 - CARES Act

(Introduced 1/24/2019)

It's a Plandemic.

Maybe. But I don't think so.
It's all a show. Rump is the shiny object, the distraction. They have us on lockdown and it isn't for the virus.

I think this is why people found all those progressive goodies buried in the law as it went to Senate, they just took a post election wishlist bill and threw the relief stuff onto it.

low informed destroyed thier own nation now watch your nation burn dumb ass --> ( the left).

Forum List

Back