The Broker

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
One last one, about 'American' declassification.

====

My name's Isaac Satan. I'm a home-based broker. I do inside-trading. I work on NASDAQ. I was part of the big Ford boom in 2009-2012. I consider myself an American shark. Some call me a 'real professional thief' and feel that's no irony. However, I consider myself a thoughtful insider. I love Captain America. I love myself!

broker1.jpg

I invest in excellence. I buy stained-glass Christian art. I buy Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues. I collect baseball cards of great historic value and symbolic value. I'm not just a broker but an American investor. I invest in excellence. Only in America, can you find precious items symbolic of a general flair for lifestyle aesthetic, a flair that can become an undeniable commodity. I invest in excellence in America. That's why I'm a broker. I'm a historian, really.

broker2.jpg

A fellow capitalist once asked me why I became a broker and investor in American excellence. I told him, "After seeing the American film Bonnie and Clyde, I fell in love with American risk." I became a broker with NASDAQ and invested in companies like ActiVision and Atari and Nokia. I invested on the NYSE but only in goods and toy companies like Ford and Mattel. I'm not a thief.

broker5.jpg

FORBES: Isaac Satan may not be an actual thief, but he's a 'real thief' in the classic sense of the term --- American dance!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back