The British in 1770's tried to stifle the speech of the Colonialists, so they couldnt unite against them.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Is that when Washington conquered the airport?
30f76a6775fc1c7c9f243c26ee473188.png

Same tactic from Authoritarians against their own citizens. The progressive Masters know that they fucked up in 2020, now they are doing their damnedest to prevent a Revolution, that last year they were calling for....

Xi offered to send 250,000 troops over to help Bien keep the peace in a breaking News report. Its been fully scrubbed now and I didn't get a snapshot of it because our winter angel showed up with a load of wood.

Almost forgot. We also have a shitload of CCP and even some of our home grown dickhead fascist turning in anyone who does not conform in order to get them banned.

Same tactic from Authoritarians against their own citizens. The progressive Masters know that they fucked up in 2020, now they are doing their damnedest to prevent a Revolution, that last year they were calling for....

Damn those Red Coats, they smashed the Internet until late into the 20th Century.

Xi offered to send 250,000 troops over to help Bien keep the peace in a breaking News report. Its been fully scrubbed now and I didn't get a snapshot of it because our winter angel showed up with a load of wood.

Almost forgot. We also have a shitload of CCP and even some of our home grown dickhead fascist turning in anyone who does not conform in order to get them banned.

So, Xi was willing to do more than Trump would, that's nice to know..

Its good to know you are just a little butt boy commi that oesn't have a problem with foreign troops here.

Damn those Red Coats, they smashed the Internet until late into the 20th Century.

Oh I don't think so. If they did how did Lincoln post this on MySpace?

0178f2c9593c7d838c481f9c057cacbc.jpg

Its good to know you are just a little butt boy commi that oesn't have a problem with foreign troops here.

It's equally good to know you believe in what we call "links" when making stupid unsubstantiated claims.

I trained at USMMCS US Army Missile and Munitions School and Center in Huntsville, Alabama and we had contingents of people training from all over the world and from every branch in the US military...While this has nothing to do with 1/6 neither does your contention that foriegn troops would be utilized instead of US troops that Trump delayed ordering until after the situation was under control. You support a man who was not going to help Congress in their time of need.. He is a coward of the finest degree.

Last edited:

People say those images of Lincoln with fake quotes are photo-shopped
What they don’t realize is that they did not have photo-shop back then.

Huh? The RED SCARE Again. It's so interesting that those who fear communism are so out of touch with reality. Russia and China are not communistic, they're governments which restrict liberty to its citizens, i.e. they are not democratic nation-states nor are they federations, They are both capitalistic, since the worker bees (the proletariat) do not own the means of production, the elitist do, and the power is vested in Putin and XI, an example of Authoritarianism.

People say those images of Lincoln with fake quotes are photo-shopped
What they don’t realize is that they did not have photo-shop back then.

Good point. Photoshop was invented only four years ago. By Frederick Douglass in a very wonderful place in Germany. His first demonstration was to put thousands and thousands of people on rooftops under a windmill. Believe me. They were all there for the Rump inauguration, all the men had erections and all the women ovulated simultaneously. Billions and billions and billions of them. The children all got two scoops of ice cream and no way was it raining. Amazing what you can do with Photoshop.

Last edited:

I trained at USMMCS US Army Missile and Munitions School and Center in Huntsville, Alabama and we had contingents of people training from all over the world and from every branch in the US military...While this has nothing to do with 1/6 neither does your contention that foriegn troops would be utilized instead of US troops that Trump delayed ordering until after the situation was under control. You support a man who was not going to help Congress in their time of need.. He is a coward of the finest degree.
More of your lies and BS. Trump called the guard in at the first sign of trouble and they are there for 30 days. The mayor didn't want it when asked.

We are seeing a blatant mostly illegal Communist takeover of this country on all fronts.

If we don't resist we will wake up in the near future and wonder what in the hell went wrong and why didn't we do something.

Huh? The RED SCARE Again. It's so interesting that those who fear communism are so out of touch with reality. Russia and China are not communistic, they're governments which restrict liberty to its citizens, i.e. they are not democratic nation-states nor are they federations, They are both capitalistic, since the worker bees (the proletariat) do not own the means of production, the elitist do, and the power is vested in Putin and XI, an example of Authoritarianism.
This is a representative Republic. The ones calling for fascism are your peeps.

You all just got the sting you all intended for peaceful pro Trump protestors.

Forum List

Back