The Brian Williams LIARS page....

qqd6jb.jpg

As usual, Vag turns this thread into a "cartoon" thread......never mind that Faux News lies all the time and Billo the Clown lied about doing combat.....bwahahaha.....shows what a bunch of extreme right-wing nuts exist in the GOP that make a big cartoon.

As usual, Vag turns this thread into a "cartoon" thread......never mind that Faux News lies all the time and Billo the Clown lied about doing combat.....bwahahaha.....shows what a bunch of extreme right-wing nuts exist in the GOP that make a big cartoon.

Fox lies all the time.... can you LIST the FOX LIES for the last 2 weeks, since they LIE ALL THE TIME....or are you just a stupid subversive that repeats the same shit Muttley claims, but can't back up....I can wait! :ahole-1:

brian-williams-civil-war.jpg

Fox lies all the time.... can you LIST the FOX LIES for the last 2 weeks, since they LIE ALL THE TIME....or are you just a stupid subversive that repeats the same shit Muttley claims, but can't back up....I can wait! :ahole-1:

Yes, Faux News lies all the time, and idiots like you suck it up and believe everything they say.......why aren't you getting your panties in a wad over Billo the Clown making an ass of himself and claiming he was in combat, that was a big fat lie. Because you're an idiot that lives in denial.

Here's just a few.....
Jon Stewart Reads Off Laundry List of False Statements by Lying Dynasty Fox News

Caught in a Lie Fox News Compelled to Clarify Egregiously Incorrect Unemployment Statistic

Fox News Caught Editing Press Conference to Spread Lies VIDEO

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/19/lies-damned-lies-and-fox-news/

Now don't bother responding, you are a dishonest person and a cartoon character yourself and I won't be bothering with this dishonest thread.....you can talk to yourself, idiot.

Yes, Faux News lies all the time, and idiots like you suck it up and believe everything they say.......why aren't you getting your panties in a wad over Billo the Clown making an ass of himself and claiming he was in combat, that was a big fat lie. Because you're an idiot that lives in denial.

Here's just a few.....
Jon Stewart Reads Off Laundry List of False Statements by Lying Dynasty Fox News

Caught in a Lie Fox News Compelled to Clarify Egregiously Incorrect Unemployment Statistic

Fox News Caught Editing Press Conference to Spread Lies VIDEO

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/19/lies-damned-lies-and-fox-news/

Now don't bother responding, you are a dishonest person and a cartoon character yourself and I won't be bothering with this dishonest thread.....you can talk to yourself, idiot.

So I ask for lies within 2 weeks since you claim they lie all the time, and all you can do is point to perhaps 4 incidents, and one back from 2013 where PERHAPS wrong info was posted, BUT it probably wasn't true as I believe AA the above are LEFT WING dictates about FOX... Now try again Myrtle, 2 weeks, just get me 3 LIES they've posted in 2 weeks...... WAITING!

Oh, I just looked at your #2 lie, from 2012!!!!! Nice try Myrtle, you're such a idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Funny......all conservatives getting their panties all in a wad over Brian Williams lies........but they suck up Billo's lies......OMG....that's what you call a hypocrite!

O'Reilly:
"I tell you what, I've been in combat. I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first."

As noted above, and contrary to his statement, O'Reilly has never been in combat. Consequently, he has never commanded a unit or had to contemplate how he would deal with an enemy prisoner. His pretend bluster and machismo is all just a bunch of fantasizing of himself as a hero. So how is that any different than the offenses for which Williams is being pilloried?

There are, however, some very real differences between Williams and O'Reilly. Williams has been found to be less than truthful on this one occasion. O'Reilly has lied repeatedly over his career at Fox News with plenty of documentation to prove it. What's more O'Reilly has demonstrated himself to be an arrogant, rude, bully who shoves his usually inane opinion down the throats of his guests and his viewers. That's something that cannot be attributed to Williams.

When Will Fox News Fire Bill O Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty
I dont recall, but wasn't Brian in the one who flew off a Balcony while covering Hurricane Wilma?

Pretty sad when all liberals here can do is "but but but faux news lies too!!!" "dey do it too!!!!"

Bill O wiley sed he wuz in combat n he wuznt!!!

Truth: Bill 'O was in a firefight in central america as a media person. People were shooting at him. He had a pen, not a gun. He stated this one time, BW lied on multiple occasions about multiple things. And they weren't even close. You could actually say if you're with a unit that comes under attack you have been combat. You don't have to shoot back to have been in combat. But BW just made shit up, period.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back