"The Brand is So Toxic". Democrats Fear Extinction in Rural US.

The Hatred for Democrats in Rural America Has Reached Biblical Levels

'I Feel Like We're on the Run'

17 Feb 2022 ~~ By Matt Vespa
Well, this isn’t exactly a new story. The bleeding has been occurring for years, and Democrats have ignored it. It reached critical levels under Obama, where state party apparatuses truly withered away and died. Hillary Clinton pledged to fix that in 2016 but she lost the election. In the age-old debate about the allocation of outreach resources, the Left could have done what they should have which is double-down on rural white working-class voters or go all-in on the urban-based elites. The Democrats decided to do the latter. Four years later, Democrats saw their hopes of a huge House majority die thanks to their failure to reach out to people who aren’t unhinged ‘woke’ progressives from the cities. Trump lost, but Republicans made big gains in the House—whittling down the Democratic majority to just four seats.
~Snip~
Again, will Democrats try and right the ship. They’ve had years to do so, and they haven’t done it. They can’t do it, frankly. The money and the activist pool are all centered around the ‘woke’ slice of the Democratic base. That also poses another problem for the Left. White progressives are starting to take over the messaging as they fill the coffers at the expense of black and other nonwhite voters who have been loyal party voters for decades. Money talks. Also, nonwhite voters are not as intense when it comes to…almost every issue. On racial resentment issues especially, nonwhite voters are very different from their white progressive allies in the sense that they know and acknowledge progress. Sure, more work needs to be done, but white ‘woke’ liberals only see Apartheid South Africa in everything. Disagreement is not accepted. It’s considered enabling evil. How do you craft a successful messaging with that mindset? You can’t.

Commentary:
Odd, why are there numerous videos on youtube alone showing Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Antifa/BLM supporters chasing and beating Trump supporters. One of the worst is when the young boy was chased down and beaten during a protest.
Then there's the factual evidence showing that PM/DSA Democrats continually and intentionally increased the taxes, cost of food, gas, electricity and flout immigration laws, human trafficking, smuggling of opioids using fear mongering and draconian methods. Meanwhile, they believe Americans should love and thank them for it.
Even with all the cheating and fraud produced and directed by the lying deceitful PM/DSA Democrats, it’s a safe bet they will be beaten badly come the November midterm elections.
Hatred. Emotions. Feelings

That’s why you folks are about

Sad

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You're normal but the problem is some on the left want to take it to far and you know that
I do. I oppose their collectivist thinking as well. But you must realize that same problem exists on the right as well.

Kind of hard to have a real discussion with folks who think babies are inert objects that magically spring to life at birth, believe a boy pretending to be a girl is the same thing as a real girl, and think that the multiple complex systems, both terrestrial and non-terrestrial, that shape global climate can be distilled down to CO2. Talk about folks that need to grow up.
It’s also hard to have meaningful interactions with people that make all sorts of assumptions without actually knowing a person. My posts are based on the OP; yours is based on bullshit.

It’s also hard to have meaningful interactions with people that make all sorts of assumptions without actually knowing a person. My posts are based on the OP; yours is based on bullshit.

Hardly, you simply cannot dispute the truth. Pretty sad really.

The democratic party of America can never go back to "normal", will never get a do over, and will never be forgiven by fully half the population of Americans. The democratic party has thrown its soul, lock, stock and barrel, in with the likes of such evil as mass infanticide, the abuse of women through transgender male worship, the destruction of the nuclear family, the butchering of the minds and bodies of children through the spread of transgender ideology, anti-Americanism, anti-Christian platforms, the intentional rebirth of racial tension, the championing of sadism and the full embrace of Satanism. The only chance the democrats have of clinging to power or gaining more is to change the whole system to serve their machinations, which they have been doing for decades. The democratic party has become the inhuman party.

I kind of think that's why they create so many major problems on our country. They create these problems and perhaps allow them to grow so out of control that they can scare or anger enough people they can swoop in and assume total control "to protect America" and those people will go along with it.

All they have now is to gain full control. That's their only option to situate themselves so they can't be gotten rid of.

You are a Nazi defending his Reich.

You are not open to facts.

Ha. Yea. The only people who know about fraud are hiding on the internet and not reporting into the Republican governors and Republican election commissions. Dude. Your guy lost. So what? I’m batting .500 in presidential elections. It happens.

This cannot be accomplished via handouts nor elevating certain races at the expense of others. That is exactly the platform of the Democratic Party.

Damn, they just came and took my card away!

As I have said, this is not just a political reckoning. The Left has lost the culture. And now look, even The Daily Beast agrees.

Thanks for the link. Good read. IMHO, too many Americans are going about their daily lives and not paying much attention to what goes on in DC. There's the problem right there, and it's hard to blame people for focusing on their lives and troubles.

HItler, like Soros, was an evil pile of shit.

There is only one race, the human race. Whether Jews were biologically distinct from others was irrelevant to Hitler.

He sought a scapegoat, a focal point to focus hatred on. Just as you Soron Nazis do with whites. WHAT a tyrant focuses hate on is irrelevant, just as long as they can point to "them" as the source of all societal ills - as Nazi democrats do with Der Juden, the whites.

The Nazis under Soros were no different than the democrat Nazis are now. In 1930, Hitlers Nazis were just thug brown shirts pulling victims from cars the way BLM does today.

If democrats get enough power, they will advance to putting white people in death camps. democrats lack the power to have death camps, not the will.
This is interesting. Soros just another rich guy using his money like all the other rich guys to support there personal & financial interests. Could you show 2 or 3 Fact based things he has done that make him evil?

Please provide an example of my white guilt. I don't have any guilt over my ancestors bringing the well established institution of slavery to the New World or establishing a system that favored their decedents. The only collective responsibility I think we have as a society is to raise everyone out of poverty, regardless of their ancestry.
Raising everyone out of poverty is not going to happen.

So clearly Trump securing the border was not about race.
Obama expanded the border patrol to 21,000. We still have the US coast guard and US customs and immigration
I don't know what Trump was about. He trashed Mexicans as rapists, smugglers and criminals. As usual he didn't know when to shut the hell up.

Obama expanded the border patrol to 21,000. We still have the US coast guard and US customs and immigration
I don't know what Trump was about. He trashed Mexicans as rapists, smugglers and criminals. As usual he didn't know when to shut the hell up.
He said some of them crossing the border illegally were bad people. He was correct.

He said some of them crossing the border illegally were bad people. He was correct.
He should have talked about illegals immigrants and not trashed Mexicans as criminals. Trump is a moron.

Nah. he said that "some of them 'I assume' are good people"....

He also said Mexico was sending them.

Forum List

Back