The Boy Who Would Be Famous

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
A British boy, overstaying his visa (really? they can do that?)...living in his BMW in Hoboken decides he'll make a name for himself so he heads to Las Vegas to do a Squeaky Fromm on the Donald. But the boy has no idea how a firearm works so he finds a range that lets him squeeze off 20 rounds through a Glock. Now he's ready. But he has no Glock and can't buy one apparently...but wait, anybody can get a gun without a background check, right? :eusa_snooty:

So he has an IDEA...there's already a Glock inside the metal-detector....he'll just grab one inside...from a COP! He's going to be FAMOUS alright and then everybody will know his name and and his imaginary girlfriend (Jody Foster?) will wait for him to be free and have sex everyday with him...it's going to be so.....oh oh....

48884249.cached.jpg

Michael Steven Sandford, 20, appeared in court in leg irons on Monday. He faces up to 10 years in prison after allegedly confessing to a Secret Service agent that he had plotted to assassinate the presumptive Republican nominee.

There's already a welcoming committee gathered to greet young Mr. Sandford....not exactly Jody Foster but he will be having sex everyday. :lol:

BGF2.jpg

A British boy, overstaying his visa (really? they can do that?)...living in his BMW in Hoboken decides he'll make a name for himself so he heads to Las Vegas to do a Squeaky Fromm on the Donald. But the boy has no idea how a firearm works so he finds a range that lets him squeeze off 20 rounds through a Glock. Now he's ready. But he has no Glock and can't buy one apparently...but wait, anybody can get a gun without a background check, right? :eusa_snooty:

So he has an IDEA...there's already a Glock inside the metal-detector....he'll just grab one inside...from a COP! He's going to be FAMOUS alright and then everybody will know his name and and his imaginary girlfriend (Jody Foster?) will wait for him to be free and have sex everyday with him...it's going to be so.....oh oh....

48884249.cached.jpg

Michael Steven Sandford, 20, appeared in court in leg irons on Monday. He faces up to 10 years in prison after allegedly confessing to a Secret Service agent that he had plotted to assassinate the presumptive Republican nominee.

There's already a welcoming committee gathered to greet young Mr. Sandford....not exactly Jody Foster but he will be having sex everyday. :lol:

BGF2.jpg

It could be that he planned this (hilarious) assassination attempt, not only to gain fame, but because he really hated Trump.

In terms of royally screwing up an assassination attempt, he absolutely succeeded at pulling off a Squeaky Fromme.

• Banned
In terms of royally screwing up an assassination attempt, he absolutely succeeded at pulling off a Squeaky Fromme.

I think Squeaky got a shot off before they wrestled her to the ground....I guess the boy didn't realize cops use trick holsters. :lol:

Correction....Squeaky forgot to chamber a round before she pointed the .45 at Ford...It was Sarah Jane Moore who 17 days later got a shot off but hit a bystander. Squeaky did hit a prosecutor in the face with an apple after he called her a violent woman. She got out in 2009 after doing 34 years.

Last edited:

I think Squeaky got a shot off before they wrestled her to the ground....I guess the boy didn't realize cops use trick holsters. :lol:

Correction....Squeaky forgot to chamber a round before she pointed the .45 at Ford...It was Sarah Jane Moore who 17 days later got a shot off but hit a bystander. Squeaky did hit a prosecutor in the face with an apple after he called her a violent woman. She got out in 2009 after doing 34 years.
Lol, I remember the SNL skits with Laraine Newman as Squeaky.

Forum List

Back