The border war they won’t talk about in the controlled media

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
You post pics of what mexican drug lords do to their own people, wt heck.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
o fuck me...put a damn graphic warning on this mal....man, we have little ones on here....and many people that those images could be very disturbing too...put a damn warning on it....

OP
D

dvinman

VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuck off! Go complain to hollywood for the movies they put on your tv in front of your kids! besides, WTF are kids that young doing here anyway when they don't know shit about politics, you morons!

o fuck me...put a damn graphic warning on this mal....man, we have little ones on here....and many people that those images could be very disturbing too...put a damn warning on it....

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
Reaction score
"little ones"?

hahahahahahahahahaa

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
little ones does not always mean age.. if you got to post that kinda stuff just put a graphic warning on it

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fuck off! Go complain to hollywood for the movies they put on your tv in front of your kids! besides, WTF are kids that young doing here anyway when they don't know shit about politics, you morons!

hey fuck head....i dont watch this mal on tv....nor do i need to see it with breakfast...what you cant do a graphic warning? little ones need not refer to age moron

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
Reaction score
little ones does not always mean age.. if you got to post that kinda stuff just put a graphic warning on it
Then what does "little ones" mean if not age? Dwarfs? Midgets? Small minded fucks like yourself?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List